Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
edited August 2017 in Toyota
2017 Toyota RAV4s are now available in the dealerships. Do we know the lease programs that TFS offers for 2017 model ? Interested to know the numbers for LE AWD and XLE Hybrid in Minneapolis, MN

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217
    spidpooy said:

2017 Toyota RAV4s are now available in the dealerships. Do we know the lease programs that TFS offers for 2017 model ? Interested to know the numbers for LE AWD and XLE Hybrid in Minneapolis, MN

We don't have any 2017 model Toyota information, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• billturnburybillturnbury Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Looking for help with 2017 RAV4 lease. Do you have % residual and MF for leasing XLE and LE in Philadelphia 36 months 12K miles/yr. Dealer quoted AWD XLE at $347 with $3k down. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

Hi, Looking for help with 2017 RAV4 lease. Do you have % residual and MF for leasing XLE and LE in Philadelphia 36 months 12K miles/yr. Dealer quoted AWD XLE at $347 with $3k down. Thanks.

Sorry, we don't have any 2017 lease numbers from Toyota this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182

$347 with $3k down is a very bad deal. You can drive much better car with this price.
    Agreed. We didn't take it.
    Latest quote: For an AWD XLE lease, sticker 29638, selling price 27772, with 3K down, lease quote was $307 for 12K/36. That includes 9% tax, acq fee, and dealer charges. (No GAP ins) I still think deal is weak, because the .002 lease factor equals 4.8% interest, for someone with FICO over 850.
    Does anyone know if Toyota is coming out with better lease rates anytime soon?? Philly area.

Latest quote: For an AWD XLE lease, sticker 29638, selling price 27772, with 3K down, lease quote was $307 for 12K/36. That includes 9% tax, acq fee, and dealer charges. (No GAP ins) I still think deal is weak, because the .002 lease factor equals 4.8% interest, for someone with FICO over 850.
    Does anyone know if Toyota is coming out with better lease rates anytime soon?? Philly area.

What state is this? .00200 does seem pretty high for the MF. What does the $3k down cover?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell, It's in Pennsylvania. .002 for someone with excellent credit is terrible, but apparently Toyota financial has no deals on 2017 RAV4s. Dealer was pushing 2016 models with competitive MF, to clear inventory. The $3k includes the 1st month payment, the Toyota Financial fee ($650 I think. Dont have the papers here) and one or so other small items.

Michaell, It's in Pennsylvania. .002 for someone with excellent credit is terrible, but apparently Toyota financial has no deals on 2017 RAV4s. Dealer was pushing 2016 models with competitive MF, to clear inventory. The $3k includes the 1st month payment, the Toyota Financial fee ($650 I think. Dont have the papers here) and one or so other small items.

We don't have the 2017 numbers, so can't confirm or deny what you've been told.

But, I'm not surprised that the '17 numbers are so bad so as to incent buyers to make a deal on a leftover '16.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• waddah0awaddah0a Member Posts: 29
    Can you post the MF and RV for 2017 Rav4 LE AWD and FWD 36/12 in Wisconsin?
    waddah0a said:

Can you post the MF and RV for 2017 Rav4 LE AWD and FWD 36/12 in Wisconsin?

.00102 MF and 64% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• muuppalmuuppal Member Posts: 34
    Can I get the October Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey?
    muuppal said:

Can I get the October Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey?

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dave_m_nycdave_m_nyc Member Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for October limited hybrid 12k/36 in the DC area (DC resident, will buy in MD or VA). FWD and AWD. Thanks in advance!!

Hi, looking for October limited hybrid 12k/36 in the DC area (DC resident, will buy in MD or VA). FWD and AWD. Thanks in advance!!

62% and .00102

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nitroexpresnitroexpres Member Posts: 2
    Hello guys, can I get the October Lease numbers for 2016 and 2017 Rav4 XLE AWD with 12K/36 months in Denver, CO

Hello guys, can I get the October Lease numbers for 2016 and 2017 Rav4 XLE AWD with 12K/36 months in Denver, CO

2017 - 64% and .00056

2016 discussion is here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38442/toyota/rav4/2016-toyota-rav4-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

hi - Can I get the October Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 AWD LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey?
    muuppal said:

hi - Can I get the October Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 AWD LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey?

.00102 MF and 62% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mymaitaimymaitai Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Do you know the numbers for 2017 fwd xle w convenience package for northridge  CA 91326?
    mymaitai said:

Hi. Do you know the numbers for 2017 fwd xle w convenience package for northridge  CA 91326?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

hi - Can I get the November Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 AWD LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey? Have they changed from October? thank you.
    muuppal said:

hi - Can I get the November Lease numbers for 2017 Rav4 AWD LE & XLE with 15K/36 months in New Jersey? Have they changed from October? thank you.

.00010 MF and 62% residual for either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kylephoto760kylephoto760 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2016
    Any idea what the November lease numbers are for the 2017 RAV4 XLE Hybrid (15k/36 mo) in southern California?

Any idea what the November lease numbers are for the 2017 RAV4 XLE Hybrid (15k/36 mo) in southern California?

.00086 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fortune007fortune007 Member Posts: 12
    hi Can you pl comment on the quote from a upstate NY dealer for 2017 RAV4 XLE AWD with sunroof.
    Base Price $29843. Dealer discount $972.
    a. Lease (no down except 1st payment + DMV fee): $259 pm (valid "today"). Residual - 19390. MF - 0.00045 (3 Years, 10k miles)
    b. Buy with $2000 down: $540 for 60 months.

Which one of these make sense? Is lease good value?

hi Can you pl comment on the quote from a upstate NY dealer for 2017 RAV4 XLE AWD with sunroof.
    a. Lease (no down except 1st payment + DMV fee): $259 pm (valid "today"). Residual - 19390. MF - 0.00045 (3 Years, 10k miles)

The lease looks great. Must be a bigger discount than what they quoted, though, with those numbers.

Find out what the 1st payment + DMV fee actually adds up to. (tax? is that in the upfront or the payment?).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fortune007fortune007 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

The lease looks great. Must be a bigger discount than what they quoted, though, with those numbers.

Find out what the 1st payment + DMV fee actually adds up to. (tax? is that in the upfront or the payment?).
    I asked the sales guy. he said $259 + DMV fee (<500). If this lease deal is good, how can i get the residual low if i want to buy it later. Or get the price down for buy thru a loan.

kyfdx said:

I asked the sales guy. he said $259 + DMV fee (<500). If this lease deal is good, how can i get the residual low if i want to buy it later. Or get the price down for buy thru a loan. </p>
    Residuals are fixed. At that price, just lease it, and let it go after three years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cclancy2cclancy2 Member Posts: 5
    Need help for my daughter. She has a 2014 RAV4 XLE with 50K lease is up in May. Dealer called her to trade now. I told her to go because her mileage is over. They are trying to put her in an LE because they told her sticker on XLE is $32K and payment would be over $400. For LE they are taking her car in trade, obviously paying off remaining payments, but telling her she has to pay for the 5K mileage overage, $750 plus $750 down for a payment of $299. I don't think it is a good deal for an LE.I think it would be ok on an XLE. But I also don't like that they are telling her she has to pay the mileage overage. I've traded leased cars with mileage over and I haven't been charged.She's trading not turning the car in. I didn't go with her and she is ready to sign the papers on Monday. Can anyone help me with this one? Thank you so much.
    cclancy2 said:

Need help for my daughter. She has a 2014 RAV4 XLE with 50K lease is up in May. Dealer called her to trade now. I told her to go because her mileage is over. They are trying to put her in an LE because they told her sticker on XLE is $32K and payment would be over $400. For LE they are taking her car in trade, obviously paying off remaining payments, but telling her she has to pay for the 5K mileage overage, $750 plus $750 down for a payment of $299. I don't think it is a good deal for an LE.I think it would be ok on an XLE. But I also don't like that they are telling her she has to pay the mileage overage. I've traded leased cars with mileage over and I haven't been charged.She's trading not turning the car in. I didn't go with her and she is ready to sign the papers on Monday. Can anyone help me with this one? Thank you so much.

A few questions / requests

1. What state is this?
    2. What lease term and miles per year is she looking for?
    3. Call Toyota and get the payoff on the current lease
    4. What is the MSRP and adjusted cap cost of the new car?
    5. Get an accurate estimate of the trade value - we have a good discussion here called "real world trade in values" where you can get help

Once you know 4 and 5, you can figure out how much is owed and likely being rolled into the new lease. Information is power - the more you know, the better position you are to negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rnm_gs3rnm_gs3 Member Posts: 35
    Can you please provide Residual and Money Factor for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 Limited (AWD) in NY? 36/12K
    rnm_gs3 said:

Can you please provide Residual and Money Factor for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 Limited (AWD) in NY? 36/12K

61% residual.

No MF for NY, but I see numbers between .00001 and .00011

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54

Can you please provide Residual and Money Factor for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid SE & Limited for both 24/30K and 36/45K? Located in WI. Thanks
    budsdad said:

Can you please provide Residual and Money Factor for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid SE & Limited for both 24/30K and 36/45K? Located in WI. Thanks

SE - 69% / 62% and .00086

Subtract 2% for Limited

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54
    Do they treat options the same as base price as far as residual is concerned? Thanks
    budsdad said:

Do they treat options the same as base price as far as residual is concerned? Thanks

Yes... residual percentage is applied to the bottom number on the window sticker. Including options and destination.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    May I please have the MF and residuals for a 2017 RAV 4 Limited AWD and a 2017 RAV 4 Limited Hybrid, for a 36 mos, 12K lease in Northern CA. Please also advise if any incentives or rebates. Thank you!
    sjeed said:

May I please have the MF and residuals for a 2017 RAV 4 Limited AWD and a 2017 RAV 4 Limited Hybrid, for a 36 mos, 12K lease in Northern CA. Please also advise if any incentives or rebates. Thank you!

60% and .00054 (Gas)

61% and .00032 (Hybrid)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• collmancollman Member Posts: 25
    Hello, would you please let me know the MF and residual for 2017 RAV4 LE with 36/12K in WA?
    Thanks.
    collman said:

Hello, would you please let me know the MF and residual for 2017 RAV4 LE with 36/12K in WA?
    Thanks.

64% and .00054

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mtjake97mtjake97 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, what would the MF and residual be for the 2017 LE AWD in Utah for a 36 month lease with 12k per year? Thanks!
    mtjake97 said:

Hi, what would the MF and residual be for the 2017 LE AWD in Utah for a 36 month lease with 12k per year? Thanks!

.00011 MF and 64% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pryan__pryan__ Member Posts: 4
    Hi and TIA!

Could you tell me please the MF and residual for Denver on a Limited Hybrid AWD and a Limited AWD (gas), both 24/10K and 36/10K? Any known lease incentives? Does Toyota have an MSD program so as to reduce the MF?
    pryan__ said:

Hi and TIA!

Could you tell me please the MF and residual for Denver on a Limited Hybrid AWD and a Limited AWD (gas), both 24/10K and 36/10K? Any known lease incentives? Does Toyota have an MSD program so as to reduce the MF?

Gas: .00011 MF and 67%/61% residual for 12K/yr
    Hyb: .00044 MF and 68%/62% residual for 12K/yr

No 10K/yr from Toyota

Toyota does have an MSD program, but doubtful that your dealer will know anything about it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• washpa1washpa1 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

I have a few questions I was hoping someone could assist me with.
    1. What would be the MF and residual for LE AWD 36/15 in Kansas City, MO? around 810 credit score
    2. Is it acceptable to put no money down towards reducing the cap and only pay first month, acquisition and other fees? Does that change the numbers for MF in anyway?

Thanks in advance!
    washpa1 said:

Hello,

I have a few questions I was hoping someone could assist me with.
    1. What would be the MF and residual for LE AWD 36/15 in Kansas City, MO? around 810 credit score
    2. Is it acceptable to put no money down towards reducing the cap and only pay first month, acquisition and other fees? Does that change the numbers for MF in anyway?

Thanks in advance!

1. 62% and .00005
    2. That is our preference; in fact, roll the acquisition fee into the cap as well, and only pay the first payment and DMV costs. Does not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rc816506rc816506 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

Can I please get the RV and MF for a 2017 Rav4 Hybrid Limited? 3yr/36k Lease. Located in Kansas City.

Greatly appreciated and Happy Turkey Day!
    rc816506 said:

Hi,

Can I please get the RV and MF for a 2017 Rav4 Hybrid Limited? 3yr/36k Lease. Located in Kansas City.

Greatly appreciated and Happy Turkey Day!

.00044 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bupkis48bupkis48 Member Posts: 10
    Good morning,
    Would appreciate the RV and MF for 2017 RAV4 XLE FWD in Northern California.
    Thinking about 12K for 36 mos.

MSRP is around 28K. What would be a reasonable deal if I wanted to pay the minimum
    up front?

Thank you.