Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 GLE 350 - worksheet attached - am I getting a good deal?

no_matterno_matter Member Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Pricing is complicated (IMHO). Dealer is assuring me I am getting a good deal - would appreciate independent feedback/ opinions from the crowd here.

Below is a worksheet, the car has been ordered and should be delivered some time in December. Any thoughts?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    Everything looks perfect.
    If you think the $6800 discount is fair, then nothing else is marked up.
    Nice clean deal, with only first payment due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• no_matterno_matter Member Posts: 3
    Thank you, m appreciate the response. I guess my only question would then be - is $6,800 discount a great deal? I don’t have strong thoughts on it as I do not lease new cars often… was hoping to consult the experts here.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I just built one here, guessing at the options to get the MSRP up to $72,925 (don't ask me where the other ten bucks went :) ).

TMV for your area is about $4,500 under MSRP. So your $6,800 discount seems better than average.
  • no_matterno_matter Member Posts: 3
    stever said:

I just built one here, guessing at the options to get the MSRP up to $72,925 (don't ask me where the other ten bucks went :) ).

TMV for your area is about $4,500 under MSRP. So your $6,800 discount seems better than average.

Much obliged :-) Did not realize TMV tool is that good of a benchmark - my bad...
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    No_matter. B)