2017 Lexus RX Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
edited September 2017 in Lexus
Ask your 2017 RX lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out 2017 Lexus RX 350 here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456730

Comments

  • leoh418leoh418 Member Posts: 12
    Hi, 

    Can I get the 2017 RX350AWD 36/10 numbers for October? Please also let me know if there are any incentives. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    leoh418 said:

    Hi, 

    Can I get the 2017 RX350AWD 36/10 numbers for October? Please also let me know if there are any incentives. 

    64% and .00160

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cynocyno Member Posts: 29
    2017 RX350 RWD with 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cyno said:

    2017 RX350 RWD with 36/12?

    FrontWD or AWD?

    F-Sport or non F-sport?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cynocyno Member Posts: 29
    2017 RX350 FWD non F-Sport with 36/12 and also the AWD F Sport with 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    cyno said:

    2017 RX350 FWD non F-Sport with 36/12 and also the AWD F Sport with 36/12

    .00160 and 63% (non F-Sport) or 64% (F-Sport)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • azsundvlazsundvl Member Posts: 13
    Can I get the lease numbers on a 2017 AWD 39/10? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    azsundvl said:

    Can I get the lease numbers on a 2017 AWD 39/10? Thanks in advance!

    .00160 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • platinum903platinum903 Member Posts: 25
    Can you tell me MF and Residual for November on 2017 RX350 FSport AWD for 36/10 in Texas? Any other incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Can you tell me MF and Residual for November on 2017 RX350 FSport AWD for 36/10 in Texas? Any other incentives?

    .00155 MF and 65% residual. Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dkp1111dkp1111 Member Posts: 13
    Can you share the numbers for 2017 gs350 fsport FWD 24/10, 36/10, California. Is there any cash incentive for leasing? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    dkp1111 said:

    Can you share the numbers for 2017 gs350 fsport FWD 24/10, 36/10, California. Is there any cash incentive for leasing? Thank you!

    This is the RX forum. GS can be found here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43186/lexus/gs-350/2017-lexus-gs-350-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cmcdallascmcdallas Member Posts: 8
    Can someone please comment on this deal? It seems really high to me. I'm in TX, so it's full tax, but this price is more than you'd pay financing the car. Seems absurd and would never do it. How are they coming up with this pmt? I have tier 1 pls credit. 



    MSRP: $53,079
    Sale Price: $49,998
    Term: 24 months
    Mileage: 12k per year
    Residual: 69%
    Money Factor: .00225
    Cash Down: $500
    Monthly Payment: $922
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cmcdallas said:

    Can someone please comment on this deal? It seems really high to me. I'm in TX, so it's full tax, but this price is more than you'd pay financing the car. Seems absurd and would never do it. How are they coming up with this pmt? I have tier 1 pls credit. 



    MSRP: $53,079
    Sale Price: $49,998
    Term: 24 months
    Mileage: 12k per year
    Residual: 69%
    Money Factor: .00225
    Cash Down: $500
    Monthly Payment: $922

    Yes, it's absurd, but part of that is the 24 month term.
    The 36 month residual is just 6% lower, and will result in a much lower payment.
    Not only is the residual better in comparison, but then your tax will be amortized over 12 more payments.
    Base MF is .00155-.00165, so that's marked up a lot.
    With tax and acquisition fee, estimate a CAP cost of about $54,000.
    At that number, I get $928/mo, so pretty close.
    Using their numbers, but for 36 months, the payment drops to $768/mo.
    Using .00155 for the money factor (and 36/12), the payment drops to $707/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cmcdallascmcdallas Member Posts: 8
    Thank you! Your feedback is very helpful. I guess that's still higher than what I was hoping, even on a 36 month term, but I think there is room to negotiate down on the sales price. On the MF, my colleague said they got .0010 last month. Is that no longer avail?
  • cmcdallascmcdallas Member Posts: 8
    PS - trying to get to a payment on this MSRP in the 500s. I am fine with a 36 /month lease, but I don't want to put money down. Is that even feasible if they adjust the money factor AND i negotiate down on the sales price? I thought I'd seen other folks get payments in the 500s, but 707 to 5xx/mo seems like a big leap!
  • vhalomnativglvhalomnativgl Member Posts: 29
    Hi, thanks for your help in advance. Can you give MF and residual values for 12/36 and 15/36 for 2017 RX350 in California? Also with 2017 RX350 F Sport? Thanks again. 
  • vhalomnativglvhalomnativgl Member Posts: 29
    It's for the Nov to remember sales event
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cmcdallas said:

    PS - trying to get to a payment on this MSRP in the 500s. I am fine with a 36 /month lease, but I don't want to put money down. Is that even feasible if they adjust the money factor AND i negotiate down on the sales price? I thought I'd seen other folks get payments in the 500s, but 707 to 5xx/mo seems like a big leap!

    Doesn't seem likely.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Hi, thanks for your help in advance. Can you give MF and residual values for 12/36 and 15/36 for 2017 RX350 in California? Also with 2017 RX350 F Sport? Thanks again. 

    .00155 MF and 63%/61% residual. Complimentary 1st payment.
    Add 1% to residual for F-Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • colo_tgcolo_tg Member Posts: 4
    Good morning - lots of good info here and thanks in advance for those with questions and the responses. Wanting to confirm what Tier 1+ MF would be on '17 RX AWD for Colorado. Would that be the .00155 amount I've seen for posted above in CA and TX? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    colo_tg said:

    Good morning - lots of good info here and thanks in advance for those with questions and the responses. Wanting to confirm what Tier 1+ MF would be on '17 RX AWD for Colorado. Would that be the .00155 amount I've seen for posted above in CA and TX? Thanks!

    Yes, .00155 is the MF for top tier credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cmcdallascmcdallas Member Posts: 8
    Still trying to work something out on a 2017 RX350. I got the sales price where I want it, but the payment is still high due to the residual & Money Factor. I am turning in my 2015 Lexus IS250 and need to make a decision.

    Can someone advise whether Lexus FS allows for MSDs in Texas, and if so, the max #? Any idea how much each MSD would lower the current .00155 Money Factor? MF on my current lease is .00075, which is what I was hoping to get again...never done MSDs before but thinking that might be a way to buy down the rate. Appreciate any feedback!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    cmcdallas said:

    Still trying to work something out on a 2017 RX350. I got the sales price where I want it, but the payment is still high due to the residual & Money Factor. I am turning in my 2015 Lexus IS250 and need to make a decision.

    Can someone advise whether Lexus FS allows for MSDs in Texas, and if so, the max #? Any idea how much each MSD would lower the current .00155 Money Factor? MF on my current lease is .00075, which is what I was hoping to get again...never done MSDs before but thinking that might be a way to buy down the rate. Appreciate any feedback!

    I think Lexus allows 9 MSD, each of which lower the MF by .00008.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • platinum903platinum903 Member Posts: 25
    I have talked to a couple of dealers on a 2017 AWD F-Sport. One dealership in Texas is telling me a 36/10 lease is 65% residual while one in GA is telling me that 36/10 is 64% and the 7.5k/10 is 65%.

    Can you please confirm if there is any reason these 2 dealerships would have different residuals for 36/10? The GA dealership is a much better deal and I know that dealerships can't play with the residual rates so I don't know why there is confusion here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353

    I have talked to a couple of dealers on a 2017 AWD F-Sport. One dealership in Texas is telling me a 36/10 lease is 65% residual while one in GA is telling me that 36/10 is 64% and the 7.5k/10 is 65%.

    Can you please confirm if there is any reason these 2 dealerships would have different residuals for 36/10? The GA dealership is a much better deal and I know that dealerships can't play with the residual rates so I don't know why there is confusion here.

    36/10 on the AWD F-Sport is 65%; add 1% for 7500 miles.

    Residual is fixed by LFS, so dealers aren't quoting you the right term, or the right miles per year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • platinum903platinum903 Member Posts: 25
    Thanks for quick reply. What are you seeing on the 48/10? 55%?
  • mmmwwwwwmmmwwwww Member Posts: 3
    Do you know money factor and residual for 2017 RX450h for 36 month/ 10K in Atlanta with December to Remember rates released today?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Thanks for quick reply. What are you seeing on the 48/10? 55%?

    AWD F-Sport 48/10 = 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    mmmwwwww said:

    Do you know money factor and residual for 2017 RX450h for 36 month/ 10K in Atlanta with December to Remember rates released today?
    Thanks.

    We don't have any new rates, released today.

    For November: .00155 MF and 65% residual.
    Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjkar541tjkar541 Member Posts: 9
    Any idea about the numbers in NJ for Residual, Money Factor and dealer offers for a 2017 AWD RX350? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tjkar541 said:

    Any idea about the numbers in NJ for Residual, Money Factor and dealer offers for a 2017 AWD RX350? Thanks in advance for your help.

    61% and .00155 for 36/15

    $1000 lease cash and complimentary first payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njhillsnjhills Member Posts: 3
    Is the $1000 total amount for both the lease cash and the complimentary first payment? or is $1000 lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    njhills said:

    Is the $1000 total amount for both the lease cash and the complimentary first payment? or is $1000 lease cash?

    $1000 lease cash is separate from the first payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tkuser111tkuser111 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Hi,

    2017 RX 350, 52k msrp, 36 mo, 12k miles, Long Island, NY.
    I agreed to pay tax (8.625%) + 1st payment + doc fee + dmv fees upfront.
    Dealership says they can do $550 monthly, no less.

    Is this a good deal? My budget is up to $500, is that possible to get such number, what is residual/mf in NY?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tkuser111 said:

    Hi,

    2017 RX 350, 52k msrp, 36 mo, 12k miles, Long Island, NY.
    I agreed to pay tax (8.625%) + 1st payment + doc fee + dmv fees upfront.
    Dealership says they can do $550 monthly, no less.

    Is this a good deal? My budget is up to $500, is that possible to get such number, what is residual/mf in NY?

    Thanks!

    I'll assume AWD.

    Is this a base or an F-Sport?

    .00155 MF, but the residual is different for each trim.

    Need to know the selling price to work the payment numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tkuser111tkuser111 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply.

    It is 2017 RX 350 Base AWD, they don't wanna tell actual selling price ( , price of car is 52k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tkuser111 said:

    Thanks for the reply.

    It is 2017 RX 350 Base AWD, they don't wanna tell actual selling price ( , price of car is 52k.

    63% residual for 36/12

    If the dealer doesn't want to be transparent with the selling price, that may not be a dealer you want to do business with.

    Find a dealer willing to be more open with the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tkuser111tkuser111 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • tjkar541tjkar541 Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2016
    The dealer that I am looking to purchase from also has a few 2016 RX350 AWD Base models in his inventory.

    Would the residuals and money factor be similar to the 2017 RX350 Base or different? The listed MSRP for the 2016 models is $48, 933 and is $52,000 for the 2017.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tjkar541 said:

    The dealer that I am looking to purchase from also has a few 2016 RX350 AWD Base models in his inventory.

    Would the residuals and money factor be similar to the 2017 RX350 Base or different? The listed MSRP for the 2016 models is $48, 933 and is $52,000 for the 2017.

    The numbers for the 2016 are very different. MF is higher (.00190), and residual is lower (60% for 36/12). To get a comparable payment, you'd have to have a much bigger discount from the sticker price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tjkar541tjkar541 Member Posts: 9
    The dealer confirmed the selling price for a 2017 RX 350 base as $44,000 with 61% residual and 0.00155 MF.

    Is this a good deal - I estimate the monthly to be around $500 if I dont put any down payment, but plan to pay the other fees - acquisition, documentation etc upfront.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tjkar541 said:

    The dealer confirmed the selling price for a 2017 RX 350 base as $44,000 with 61% residual and 0.00155 MF.

    Is this a good deal - I estimate the monthly to be around $500 if I dont put any down payment, but plan to pay the other fees - acquisition, documentation etc upfront.

    Assuming the $52K MSRP, those numbers give me a payment of $458/mo before tax, so this looks like a good deal - how did you get $8K off a brand new model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexusmonkeylexusmonkey Member Posts: 25
    Wanted to confirm MF, Residual and Incentives for 2017 Base RX350 with an MSRP of $54,684. Also would you know what an average Lease Acquisition Fee would be?

    Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353

    Wanted to confirm MF, Residual and Incentives for 2017 Base RX350 with an MSRP of $54,684. Also would you know what an average Lease Acquisition Fee would be?

    Thank You!

    .00155 and 63%, assuming AWD

    $700 acquisition fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tjkar541tjkar541 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell, thanks for the comment. The MSRP is 46,563 for a base model AWD with no premium options, i.e. moonroof, navigation etc. The base model itself is priced at $44, 420 with a few addition options totaling $1168 (heated seats, rear power door, cargo net and all weather floor liners). So I am not getting 8K off, only about $2500 the MSRP which I of course plan to negotiate further in order to reduce the down payment.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tjkar541 said:

    Michaell, thanks for the comment. The MSRP is 46,563 for a base model AWD with no premium options, i.e. moonroof, navigation etc. The base model itself is priced at $44, 420 with a few addition options totaling $1168 (heated seats, rear power door, cargo net and all weather floor liners). So I am not getting 8K off, only about $2500 the MSRP which I of course plan to negotiate further in order to reduce the down payment.

    Perfect - keep us posted.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomlexustomlexus Member Posts: 21
    For a 2017 RX 350 is the 36/10 residual any different for the FWD vs AWD? I was quoted 64% for FWD. Money factor offered was 00175 but I am going to ask for 00155. Also, if buying two cars this month (also an ES350) should I expect anything other than just negotiating for deeper discount? I got .00100 and 6.74% discount on the ES, thanks!
  • robb1234robb1234 Member Posts: 6
    .001750 MF ...57500 selling price  2017 RX 350 AWD FSport  and 5450 down with 36 months 15000 miles...I'm getting $695 month in NYS...

    Top tier credit too...

    Payment seems high???
     
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    tomlexus said:

    For a 2017 RX 350 is the 36/10 residual any different for the FWD vs AWD? I was quoted 64% for FWD. Money factor offered was 00175 but I am going to ask for 00155. Also, if buying two cars this month (also an ES350) should I expect anything other than just negotiating for deeper discount? I got .00100 and 6.74% discount on the ES, thanks!

    36/10 residual is 64% for both FWD and AWD. Add 1% for F-Sport

    Lease numbers won't change, but you may be able to get a nice discount from sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.