Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
edited September 2017 in Nissan
Ask your 2017 Altima lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments

Check out the 2017 Nissan Altima here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • Hi Michaell,
    Please advise on '17 Altima 4-cyl SV 24 and 36 month residual for 12k/year as well as standard MF in New Jersey. Any incentives and or loyalty available for month of November?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    rnj1982 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Please advise on '17 Altima 4-cyl SV 24 and 36 month residual for 12k/year as well as standard MF in New Jersey. Any incentives and or loyalty available for month of November?

    .00003 and 57% or 50%.

    No information on Nissan incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tk900tk900 Posts: 43
    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    tk900 said:

    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks

    .00003 MF and 53%/52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Michaell,
    What is MF, residual, and incentives for 2017 Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    lodoguy said:

    Hi Michaell,
    What is MF, residual, and incentives for 2017 Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida. Thank you.

    .00003 MF and 50% residual.

    Program is good through tomorrow.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaPosts: 153
    @kyfdx @Michaell
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 30/12, 33/12, 36/12 for 2017 Altima S, SR, SV, SL. As well as any incentives for this month. Thank you ! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    julio91 said:

    @kyfdx @Michaell
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 30/12, 33/12, 36/12 for 2017 Altima S, SR, SV, SL. As well as any incentives for this month. Thank you ! 

    .00003 MF and 52%/52%50%/49% residual for 36/12.

    We don't show residual numbers for those other terms.

    We don't have Nissan incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasackleasack Posts: 107
    Numbers for:
    Altima SV
    12k/36 mos
    60076

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    leasack said:

    Numbers for:
    Altima SV
    12k/36 mos
    60076

    thanks

    .00003 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • numbers for 2017 Altima sl 36/15k per. queens ny thanks much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    tenhut1 said:

    numbers for 2017 Altima sl 36/15k per. queens ny thanks much

    .00003 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the MF and residual for Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida, and are there any special Presidents Day incentives? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    lodoguy said:

    What is the MF and residual for Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida, and are there any special Presidents Day incentives? Thank you.

    .00003 and 49%.

    No incentive information for Nissan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tink2017Tink2017 Posts: 6
    edited February 2017
    Could you give me MF/residual and lease cash for 2017 Altma S 2.5 36/12 for Indiana?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    Tink2017 said:

    Could you give me MF/residual and lease cash for 2017 Altma S 2.5 36/12 for Indiana?

    Thanks!

    .00003 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is there any lease cash, as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    Tink2017 said:

    Is there any lease cash, as well?

    We don't have that info for Nissan

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • viggs_1viggs_1 Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Can I please have the numbers for 2017 Altima sv 36/12k per. Staten Island, NY. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    viggs_1 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have the numbers for 2017 Altima sv 36/12k per. Staten Island, NY. Thank you.

    .00003 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • farazafaraza Posts: 30
    Can I have the MF and RV on Altima SR 36 month 12k/yr in florida
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    faraza said:

    Can I have the MF and RV on Altima SR 36 month 12k/yr in florida

    .00003 and 52% (2.5) or 51% (3.5)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michael:
    Pretty frustrating to see the number of inquiries about incentives with your constant reply "we don't have that information for Nissan". Why not? That is important information and should be available by making a phone call. Look at your predecessor's posts and you will see he had it all.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253

    Michael:
    Pretty frustrating to see the number of inquiries about incentives with your constant reply "we don't have that information for Nissan". Why not? That is important information and should be available by making a phone call. Look at your predecessor's posts and you will see he had it all.

    Why not? Because we don't have the information or access to it.

    If it was as easy as a phone call, we'd have it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    do you have the money factor and residual on a 2017 Altima SR in Pittsburgh? Thanks
  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    Sorry, 36/45000 lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    tschmude said:

    do you have the money factor and residual on a 2017 Altima SR in Pittsburgh? Thanks

    tschmude said:

    Sorry, 36/45000 lease

    .00003 MF and 49% residual
    Subtract 1% if 3.5 model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    Thank you
  • ChrismaxChrismax Posts: 73
    MF and RV for a 2017 2.5 SV in IL (60068)? any lease cash? would like both 3/36 and 3/45, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    ccorcoran said:

    MF and RV for a 2017 2.5 SV in IL (60068)? any lease cash? would like both 3/36 and 3/45, thanks

    .00003 and 48% / 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for the residual, money factor, and incentives for the 2017 Altima in New Jersey / New York

    2.5 SL w/ tech package and moonroof 

    3 years, 36k miles. 

    3.5 SL with tech package 

    also 3 years, 36k miles. 

    Thanks again in advance 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683

    Looking for the residual, money factor, and incentives for the 2017 Altima in New Jersey / New York

    2.5 SL w/ tech package and moonroof 

    3 years, 36k miles. 

    3.5 SL with tech package 

    also 3 years, 36k miles. 

    Thanks again in advance 

    .00003 and 47% (2.5SL) or 48% (3.5SL)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • Michaell said:

    Looking for the residual, money factor, and incentives for the 2017 Altima in New Jersey / New York

    2.5 SL w/ tech package and moonroof 

    3 years, 36k miles. 

    3.5 SL with tech package 

    also 3 years, 36k miles. 

    Thanks again in advance 


    .00003 and 47% (2.5SL) or 48% (3.5SL)



    Wow, higher residual on the 3.5 than the 2.5, interesting..

    Thanks!  
  • jprt2015jprt2015 Posts: 23
    edited May 2017
    Could you tell me the residual and money factor for 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL in Alexandria, VA? Any May incentives? Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253
    jprt2015 said:

    Could you tell me the residual and money factor for 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL in Alexandria, VA? Any May incentives? Thanks in advance. 

    .00003 MF and 46% residual for 36/15.

    We don't have incentive info for Nissan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • espresso99espresso99 Posts: 10
    Can you provide the updated money factor and residual and for the 2017 Nissan Altima, in NYC / NJ: 3 years, 36k miles

    2.5 SL with Tech 
    3.5 SL with Tech 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683

    Can you provide the updated money factor and residual and for the 2017 Nissan Altima, in NYC / NJ: 3 years, 36k miles

    2.5 SL with Tech 
    3.5 SL with Tech 

    .00003 and 47% (2.5 SL) or 48% (3.5 SL)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can someone please provide the mf and residuals for Nissan altima 15k miles. Also any incentives. Thanks 

    2.5
    2.5 s
    2.5 sr
    2.5 sv


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 153,253

    Can someone please provide the mf and residuals for Nissan altima 15k miles. Also any incentives. Thanks 

    2.5
    2.5 s
    2.5 sr
    2.5 sv


    .00003 MF

    45%
    48%
    49%
    47%

    We don't have Nissan incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Need the MF and RV for 2017 altima SV for as of now (month of may 2017/june 2017) for tier1 for three lease options:
    36/12k, 36/15k and 24/12k .

    Also advice if the dealer is not willing to accept these numbers - how to tell and negotiate with dealer to point out that hes charging higher int rates, or accounting for very low residual values.

    Thanks so much in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683

    Need the MF and RV for 2017 altima SV for as of now (month of may 2017/june 2017) for tier1 for three lease options:
    36/12k, 36/15k and 24/12k .

    Also advice if the dealer is not willing to accept these numbers - how to tell and negotiate with dealer to point out that hes charging higher int rates, or accounting for very low residual values.

    Thanks so much in advance.

    May numbers, which expire on 5 June:

    .00003 and 48% , 47% or 54%

    Residual is fixed by the bank, and Nissan dealers rarely, if ever, mark up the MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • So new Nissan numbers do not come out until next week. Otherwise looking for 36/15k MF and residuals plus any incentives. Thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683

    So new Nissan numbers do not come out until next week. Otherwise looking for 36/15k MF and residuals plus any incentives. Thank you 

    .00003 MF

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • doomtoall1981doomtoall1981 Posts: 17
    edited June 2017
    S/SR/SV
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    Michaell said:

    So new Nissan numbers do not come out until next week. Otherwise looking for 36/15k MF and residuals plus any incentives. Thank you 

    .00003 MF

    What trim level?

    S/SR/SV

    48% / 49% / 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbrak84mbrak84 Posts: 1

    Michaell said:

    Need the MF and RV for 2017 altima SV for as of now (month of may 2017/june 2017) for tier1 for three lease options:
    36/12k, 36/15k and 24/12k .

    Also advice if the dealer is not willing to accept these numbers - how to tell and negotiate with dealer to point out that hes charging higher int rates, or accounting for very low residual values.

    Thanks so much in advance.


    May numbers, which expire on 5 June:

    .00003 and 48% , 47% or 54%

    Residual is fixed by the bank, and Nissan dealers rarely, if ever, mark up the MF.


    Is this true about the MF even with a credit score of 630-640?  Could I also get the residual on SL in PA?  Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    mbrak84 said:



    Michaell said:


    Need the MF and RV for 2017 altima SV for as of now (month of may 2017/june 2017) for tier1 for three lease options:

    36/12k, 36/15k and 24/12k .



    Also advice if the dealer is not willing to accept these numbers - how to tell and negotiate with dealer to point out that hes charging higher int rates, or accounting for very low residual values.



    Thanks so much in advance.



    May numbers, which expire on 5 June:



    .00003 and 48% , 47% or 54%



    Residual is fixed by the bank, and Nissan dealers rarely, if ever, mark up the MF.


    Is this true about the MF even with a credit score of 630-640?  Could I also get the residual on SL in PA?  Thanks

    That is tier 7 - .00309 MF

    53% (24/12) or 47% (36/12) for the SL trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cbokercboker Posts: 24
    Hey everyone I am looking for a commuter car and I was wondering if someone could provide the latest numbers available on the 2017 altima SL 4 CYL for a high mileage lease something along the lines of 39/25k per year or 39/30k per year
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,683
    cboker said:

    Hey everyone I am looking for a commuter car and I was wondering if someone could provide the latest numbers available on the 2017 altima SL 4 CYL for a high mileage lease something along the lines of 39/25k per year or 39/30k per year

    We only have residual values for a maximum 15,000 miles per year; after that, it is likely that a per mile charge will be imposed. You'll have to check with your dealer for the details.

    .00003 and 46% for 36/15

    If you drive 25-30K a year, you may be better off buying, as the suspected residual adjustment may make your lease payments incredibly expensive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pweiric7pweiric7 Posts: 2
    Looking for latest residual and MF for 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL in NY, 36/12k
Sign In or Register to comment.