Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

XC90 2017 Northern CA availability and price?

int3int3 Posts: 1
edited November 2016 in Volvo

I'm considering switching my car (MDX 2014) to XC90. I'm not an urgent buyer. My desirable configuration is MSRP $68,775: T6/Inscription and several options. However, TrueCar data shows a very little discount from MSRP.

Does X90 have a higher demand in USA or California? I'm wondering what is a typical MSRP discount for XC90 as of late 2016 or early 2017.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,457
    int3 said:

I'm considering switching my car (MDX 2014) to XC90. I'm not an urgent buyer. My desirable configuration is MSRP $68,775: T6/Inscription and several options. However, TrueCar data shows a very little discount from MSRP.

Does X90 have a higher demand in USA or California? I'm wondering what is a typical MSRP discount for XC90 as of late 2016 or early 2017.

XC90 is still pretty popular; not seeing much of a discount from sticker at this point.

Have you tried using the Edmunds price tools? They might give you a different (aka better) answer. :smile:

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4