Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 SQ5 Premium Plus MF + RV

gilessgiless Member Posts: 6
edited November 2016 in Audi
Hi,

I custom ordered a 2017 SQ5 PP that just arrived. I'm going in tomorrow to negotiate terms and a buy out of my current A6 lease that is under water.

MSRP and options of my new SQ5 - $61,575

Can you please tell me Money Factor and Residual Value of a 36/12 lease in California?

Also, what's a price I can reasonably negotiate down to and are there current Audi incentives such as loyalty, holiday promotions, etc?

Thank you!!!!!
Giles

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    giless said:

Hi,

I custom ordered a 2017 SQ5 PP that just arrived. I'm going in tomorrow to negotiate terms and a buy out of my current A6 lease that is under water.

MSRP and options of my new SQ5 - $61,575

Can you please tell me Money Factor and Residual Value of a 36/12 lease in California?

Also, what's a price I can reasonably negotiate down to and are there current Audi incentives such as loyalty, holiday promotions, etc?

Thank you!!!!!
    Giles

.00160 and 59% for 36/12

$1000 bonus and complimentary first payment

We generally suggest 6% off sticker price - but, you didn't negotiate the price before placing the order?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gilessgiless Member Posts: 6
    I didn't put a deposit. Sales person let me order without on the assumption we'd work out a deal. Also, since I had a trade in to value I wanted to do all negotiations together
    Sorry can you also tell me MF/RV for 36/10 42/12 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,559
    giless said:

Sorry can you also tell me MF/RV for 36/10 42/12 please

.00160 MF and 60% residual
    .00180 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you very much!