2017 Infiniti QX30 Lease Questions

eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
edited September 2016 in INFINITI
Do you have numbers on all models for September? NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K.

Thank you.
«134

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    eoseire said:

    Do you have numbers on all models for September? NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K.

    Thank you.

    What trim level? FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Premium AWD and FWD Sport please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    eoseire said:

    Do you have numbers on all models for September? NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K.

    Thank you.

    eoseire said:

    Premium AWD and FWD Sport please

    FWD Sport - .00112 and 60% for both terms
    AWD Premium - 63% and .00249 (36/10) or .00150 (39/10)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Thank you!
  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    eoseire said:

    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    FWD Sport: .00112 MF and 60% residual
    AWD Premium: .00174 MF and 63% residual

    Both 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Thank you
  • alexandert7alexandert7 Member Posts: 40
    edited October 2016
    Good afternoon,

    What are the current October numbers for a qx30 base, and qx30 premium. FWD
    Money factor, residual, and lease cash?
    Located in south florida 33433
    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771

    Good afternoon,

    What are the current October numbers for a qx30 base, and qx30 premium. FWD
    Money factor, residual, and lease cash?
    Located in south florida 33433
    Thank you!!

    39/15 numbers:

    Base FWD - .00183 and 57%
    Premium FWD - .00129 and 58%

    No incentive information

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    FWD Sport: .00112 MF and 60% residual
    AWD Premium: .00174 MF and 63% residual

    Both 39 months.
    Am I correct in saying the MF on the AWD has gone up since Sept. ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    eoseire said:

    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    FWD Sport: .00112 MF and 60% residual
    AWD Premium: .00174 MF and 63% residual

    Both 39 months.
    Am I correct in saying the MF on the AWD has gone up since Sept. ?
    Infiniti came out with a set of numbers on October 1st, then updated them on October 4th (which we didn't get until later that week).

    That's why you see different numbers quoted in the first week of the month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    FWD Sport: .00112 MF and 60% residual
    AWD Premium: .00174 MF and 63% residual

    Both 39 months.
    Am I correct in saying the MF on the AWD has gone up since Sept. ?
    Infiniti came out with a set of numbers on October 1st, then updated them on October 4th (which we didn't get until later that week).

    That's why you see different numbers quoted in the first week of the month.

    Okay, just to be clear, can you provide the correct numbers for FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    eoseire said:

    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    kyfdx said:

    eoseire said:

    Hi Michael, Do you have numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    FWD Sport: .00112 MF and 60% residual
    AWD Premium: .00174 MF and 63% residual

    Both 39 months.
    Am I correct in saying the MF on the AWD has gone up since Sept. ?
    Infiniti came out with a set of numbers on October 1st, then updated them on October 4th (which we didn't get until later that week).

    That's why you see different numbers quoted in the first week of the month.

    Okay, just to be clear, can you provide the correct numbers for FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for October, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you.
    FWD Sport: .00089 MF and 60% residual for either term.
    AWD Prem: .00119 MF and 61% residual for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Thank you
  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Can I get the numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for November, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    eoseire said:

    Can I get the numbers on the FWD Sport and the AWD Premium for November, NY/NJ 36 and 39 months 10K ? Thank you!

    .00062 MF and 60% residual
    .00092 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JimbeauxJimbeaux Member Posts: 12
    Can you please provide numbers for QX30 FWD Premium, 36/15 and 39/15 in Louisiana? Any incentives? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    Jimbeaux said:

    Can you please provide numbers for QX30 FWD Premium, 36/15 and 39/15 in Louisiana? Any incentives? Thanks!

    .00101 MF and 58% residual for either term.

    We don't have Infiniti incentive info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JimbeauxJimbeaux Member Posts: 12
    I ended up leasing QX30 FWD Premium with moonroof, tech package, navigation, LED and wood package. MSRP was $42,825, which included a few dealer add ons as well. 39 mos/15000 miles. Sale price was $39,825 and threw in all weather mats. MF was .00064 and residual 58%. With Louisiana and local parish tax, title and license and $0 down the monthly payment is $504. Even drove car to me from dealership, 3.5 hours away. Pretty happy with deal and love the car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    Jimbeaux said:

    I ended up leasing QX30 FWD Premium with moonroof, tech package, navigation, LED and wood package. MSRP was $42,825, which included a few dealer add ons as well. 39 mos/15000 miles. Sale price was $39,825 and threw in all weather mats. MF was .00064 and residual 58%. With Louisiana and local parish tax, title and license and $0 down the monthly payment is $504. Even drove car to me from dealership, 3.5 hours away. Pretty happy with deal and love the car.

    Congrats! Looks like a solid deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infin224infin224 Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2016
    What are the current MF and residual on a 2017 QX30 AWD 39/10 in WA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    infin224 said:

    What are the current MF and residual on a 2017 QX30 AWD 39/10 in WA?

    Luxury, Premium or Sport?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infin224infin224 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    infin224 said:

    What are the current MF and residual on a 2017 QX30 AWD 39/10 in WA?

    Luxury, Premium or Sport?
    Premium
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    infin224 said:

    Michaell said:

    infin224 said:

    What are the current MF and residual on a 2017 QX30 AWD 39/10 in WA?

    Luxury, Premium or Sport?
    Premium
    .00059 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • felipe07txfelipe07tx Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2016
    Hello, can someone provide me the MF/RV on 2017 QX30 Premium AWD on 36/12? Also is there any lease cash yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771

    Hello, can someone provide me the MF/RV on 2017 QX30 Premium AWD on 36/12? Also is there any lease cash yet?

    .00059 and 60% for both 36/12 or 39/12

    No incentive info on Infiniti

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infin224infin224 Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2016
    What is the MF on the 2017 luxury in WA for a 39/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    infin224 said:

    What is the MF on the 2017 luxury in WA for a 39/10?

    AWD? .00132 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • infin224infin224 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    infin224 said:

    What is the MF on the 2017 luxury in WA for a 39/10?

    AWD? .00132 MF and 63% residual
    Thanks you are correct AWD
  • chikochiko Member Posts: 25
    Hi,
    Would it be possible to get the numbers for a QX30 FWD Premium, 39 months, 12K and 15K. NYC? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    chiko said:

    Hi,
    Would it be possible to get the numbers for a QX30 FWD Premium, 39 months, 12K and 15K. NYC? Thanks.

    .00018 and 57% / 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kal_makal_ma Member Posts: 15
    Can I get the MF and residual for QX30 AWD Premium 36mo/15K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    kal_ma said:

    Can I get the MF and residual for QX30 AWD Premium 36mo/15K?

    .00007 MF and 54% residual for either 36 or 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • m5yatesm5yates Member Posts: 33
    I'm cross shopping the BMW's and Infiniti's for my daughter.
    What are February numbers for QX30 Sport 39/12 & 39/15?

    Thanks again,
    Bill
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    m5yates said:

    I'm cross shopping the BMW's and Infiniti's for my daughter.
    What are February numbers for QX30 Sport 39/12 & 39/15?

    Thanks again,
    Bill

    .00003 MF and 55%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beardtw12beardtw12 Member Posts: 79
    MV/RF for 2017 QX30 base model and luxury FWD? 36 or 39, 10 or 12K, whichever looks best. Cincinnati
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    beardtw12 said:

    MV/RF for 2017 QX30 base model and luxury FWD? 36 or 39, 10 or 12K, whichever looks best. Cincinnati

    12k numbers; add 1% for 10K

    Base FWD - .00003 and 59% for both 36/39 months

    Luxury FWD - .00003 and 60% (36) or 59% (39) months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • evguenirevguenir Member Posts: 15
    Hi, could you let me know MF and residual for luxury FWD in CA? 36 Mo/15K and 39 Mo/15K. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    evguenir said:

    Hi, could you let me know MF and residual for luxury FWD in CA? 36 Mo/15K and 39 Mo/15K. Thank you!

    .00003 MF and 58%/57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • erand881erand881 Member Posts: 38
    edited February 2017
    Can you please provide MF and residual for QX30 Base & QX30 premium FWD 36/12 & 39/12
    thanks ! Palm beach, FL
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    erand881 said:

    Can you please provide MF and residual for QX30 Base & QX30 premium FWD 36/12 & 39/12
    thanks ! Palm beach, FL

    Base: .00003 MF and 59% residual for either term
    Prem: .00003 MF and 57% residual for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • noclue1911noclue1911 Member Posts: 43
    Hi,

    looks like Toyota in NC no longer leases well. Can you please provide RV and MF on the QX30 12/36:

    Premium/Luxury FWD

    Premium/Luxury AWD

    I see Infinity is offering 299 with 2k down on a luxury AWD. I have no idea what they could be using for capitol cost or how its optioned. I think there is some wiggle room.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771

    Hi,

    looks like Toyota in NC no longer leases well. Can you please provide RV and MF on the QX30 12/36:

    Premium/Luxury FWD

    Premium/Luxury AWD

    I see Infinity is offering 299 with 2k down on a luxury AWD. I have no idea what they could be using for capitol cost or how its optioned. I think there is some wiggle room.

    Thank you!

    Premium FWD - .00003 and 57%
    Luxury FWD - .00003 and 60%
    Premium AWD - .00003 and 56%
    Luxury AWD - .00003 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • safarisafari CAMember Posts: 8
    edited February 2017
    Leased an 2017 QX30 FWD Premium yesterday. The deal is pretty awesome with $0 drive-off, the dealer covered the 1st month payment, registration and all the fees.

    MSRP: $37,210
    Cap Cost: $31,265 (includes $700 acquisition fee)
    Lease Term: 39 months/10,000 miles
    Residual: 58%
    Money Factor: 0.00003
    Monthly Payment: $271.74 (includes 8.75% CA tax)
    Total Drive-off: $0



  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,304
    safari said:

    Leased an 2017 QX30 FWD Premium yesterday. The deal is pretty awesome with $0 drive-off, the dealer covered the 1st month payment, registration and all the fees.

    MSRP: $37,210
    Cap Cost: $31,265 (includes $700 acquisition fee)
    Lease Term: 39 months/10,000 miles
    Residual: 58%
    Money Factor: 0.00003
    Monthly Payment: $271.74 (includes 8.75% CA tax)
    Total Drive-off: $0



    Nice job! Enjoy the new car.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • details182details182 Member Posts: 19
    Hello would you let me know the MF and RV for a QX30 Premium 15K 36 months in Arkansas
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771

    Hello would you let me know the MF and RV for a QX30 Premium 15K 36 months in Arkansas

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • details182details182 Member Posts: 19
    Can I have both. I looking at a FWD but they may only have an AWD at the dealership
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,771
    Michaell said:

    Hello would you let me know the MF and RV for a QX30 Premium 15K 36 months in Arkansas

    FWD or AWD?

    Can I have both. I looking at a FWD but they may only have an AWD at the dealership

    Premium FWD - .00003 and 55%
    Premium AWD - .00003 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gguy8gguy8 Member Posts: 29
    Hi. I am looking to do a higher milegage lease on a qx30 premium awd. Could I please have the money factor and residual for 39 months and 16500 miles per year? Thanks so much!
Sign In or Register to comment.