Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Monthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Honda Pilot Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2017 in Honda
imageMonthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Honda Pilot Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2016 Honda Pilot explored some mountain roads this month, and it also had a run-in with rodents. Allow us to explain.

Read the full story here

Comments

• longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    When people who regularly drive the winding mountain roads in the coastal ranges near LA tell me about how well a car handles and brakes, I pay attention. When someone who lives in Kansas tells me how well a car handles and brakes out on I-80, where there are no direction or elevation changes in a hundred miles, that's meaningless.

When someone in SoCal tells me how well the defrosters, heater, seat heaters, steering wheel heaters work when it's 60 degrees out, that's also meaningless. Take the thing up to Tahoe in February, on a ski trip, and then tell me how well the seat heaters work.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    +1 on the SoCal comments on seat heaters. If I lived in SoCal I don't think I'd ever use the seat heateres. I'll fire them up with I get in the car sub 40 degrees plus or minus. At 60 I'd be more interested in ventilated or cooled seats.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    " an unseasonable smattering of cold and rain"

It's December.