Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

joeybagadonutsjoeybagadonuts Member Posts: 17
edited October 2016 in Nissan
Looking for residual and MF for a 36/15k lease on a 2017 AWD Pathfinder S... I'm in NY if it matters. Thanks all for the guidance.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Looking for residual and MF for a 36/15k lease on a 2017 AWD Pathfinder S... I'm in NY if it matters. Thanks all for the guidance.

.00170 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    nicenice19nicenice19 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    Hi There. Can you please give me the MF and residual for a Platinum Pathfinder 2017 in 33076 zip code? Also, any available lease cash? Thanks in advance!
  • Options

Hi There. Can you please give me the MF and residual for a Platinum Pathfinder 2017 in 33076 zip code? Also, any available lease cash? Thanks in advance!

.00170 MF and 55%/58% residual for FWD/AWD for 36/15.

No lease cash information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35
    Big thank you in advance.
    Looking for MF and Residual on a 2017 Platinum Pathfinder AWD. 36/12 or lease sweet spot. 46268 zip code
  • Options
    drbump471 said:

Big thank you in advance.
    Looking for MF and Residual on a 2017 Platinum Pathfinder AWD. 36/12 or lease sweet spot. 46268 zip code

.00170 MF and 59% residual for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bo16bo16 Member Posts: 18
    Can I get November numbers for 2017 Pathfinder Platinum FWD 36/15k & 39/15k in SoCal. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    bo16 said:

Can I get November numbers for 2017 Pathfinder Platinum FWD 36/15k & 39/15k in SoCal. Thanks

.00130 and 55% for 36/15

39 month numbers not competitive for Nissan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    muffinmanpemuffinmanpe Member Posts: 10
    Do you have the numbers for a 2017 Pathfinder SV, and SL AWD for 24/12 and 36/12?
  • Options

Do you have the numbers for a 2017 Pathfinder SV, and SL AWD for 24/12 and 36/12?

.00130 and 68% / 61% for both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    jtubbs1111jtubbs1111 Member Posts: 1
    Do you have the numbers on a 2017 SV 4WD 36/20? I am also looking for the same on a 2016 Thank you.
  • Options

Do you have the numbers on a 2017 SV 4WD 36/20? I am also looking for the same on a 2016 Thank you.

.00130 MF and 60% residual for 36/15.

The residual will be lower for 36/20, but not sure by how much. Most likely, it will be $0.10-$0.20 per mile for the extra 15K miles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    igorigorigorigor Member Posts: 3
    New to forum, so sorry if I miss any important info.
    Can you provide the Residual and MF for 2017 Pathfinder Platinum AWD. 36mths 12k miles? I'm in NYC.
    Are there any lease incentives in December?
    Thank you!
  • Options
    igorigor said:

New to forum, so sorry if I miss any important info.
    Can you provide the Residual and MF for 2017 Pathfinder Platinum AWD. 36mths 12k miles? I'm in NYC.
    Are there any lease incentives in December?
    Thank you!

.00099 MF and 59% residual.
    We have no incentive info for Nissan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cwcwillcwcwill Member Posts: 5
    Do have have numbers for 24/36 months, 12k miles for Pathfinder Platinum and SL, 4WD, for Colorado? Thanks so much.
  • Options
    cwcwill said:

Do have have numbers for 24/36 months, 12k miles for Pathfinder Platinum and SL, 4WD, for Colorado? Thanks so much.

.00099 and 68% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jihan231jihan231 Member Posts: 4
    36/12 Pathfinder Platinum and SL AWD in MA or RI please? :) tyvm!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    jihan231 said:

36/12 Pathfinder Platinum and SL AWD in MA or RI please? :) tyvm!

.00099 MF and 59%/61% residual for Platinum/SL

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    igorigorigorigor Member Posts: 3
    what would the numbers be for a Pathfinder Platinum AWD 36/10k? Thanks.
  • Options
    igorigor said:

what would the numbers be for a Pathfinder Platinum AWD 36/10k? Thanks.

.00099 MF and 59% residual for 36/12.

Nissan does not offer 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lexusguy23lexusguy23 Member Posts: 80
    Can I get the numbers for the Pathfinder SL AWD and Platinum trims? 36 months/12k per year, located in TX. Thanks!
  • Options

Can I get the numbers for the Pathfinder SL AWD and Platinum trims? 36 months/12k per year, located in TX. Thanks!

.00099 and 61% (SL) and 59% (Platinum)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nicks4nicks4 Member Posts: 79
    Could I please have the MF & RV for the following vehicle in VA:

2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL AWD
    36 Months
    12K & 15K
  • Options
    nicks4 said:

Could I please have the MF & RV for the following vehicle in VA:

2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL AWD
    36 Months
    12K & 15K

.00099 MF and 61%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    nicks4nicks4 Member Posts: 79
    Thank you very much.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I am working with a local dealer in TX and am hitting a roadblock with closing out the deal on a 2017 Pathfinder SL lease at 36 months, 12k miles/year. Here is the pricing that we had reached:

2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL SUV
    MSRP: $41,400
    Sales Price: $33,798

The sale price includes $3,250 in what is listed as "Nissan Offer" on the dealership website (I am assuming this is rebates or incentives from the manufacturer) and the rest is a reduced "Internet Price" from the dealership itself. Based off of a MF of .00099 and RV of 61%, I was coming up with a payment of roughly $395/month.

The first issue I ran into was the salesman responding saying "Payment would be roughly $599/month", which just sounded like a number he was throwing up in the air -- not one that takes into account cap cost, MF, RV, etc. When I pushed him on this, he came back and said MF is .00099 and RV is 58%. I asked him to clarify the RV since I am seeing 61% on the SL and this was his last response:

"The residual comes straight from Nissan on what is called a VINZIP which is in internal document that show all NMAC rates and rebates. The rebates are less for leasing than for a purchase so the price would be different. On a lease you only get a 500 rebate. The online price uses a rebate of 3250. It is the same pricing just different rebates. 36 Month term has a 12K residual of 58%."

Can you confirm that the RV for the SL in TX is 61%? Also, does that sound right that the $3250 is rebates doesn't apply to a lease? It was my understanding that the price negotiation on a new car is the same whether you finance or lease, please correct me if I'm wrong. Anything else that sticks out to you here? I have the sales director's email address and was thinking about going straight to him to close out the deal. I am ready to lease the vehicle today, but seems like the sales guy is just dragging me through the mud. Thoughts?

Thank you!
  • Options

Hi guys,

I am working with a local dealer in TX and am hitting a roadblock with closing out the deal on a 2017 Pathfinder SL lease at 36 months, 12k miles/year. Here is the pricing that we had reached:

2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL SUV
    MSRP: $41,400
    Sales Price: $33,798

The sale price includes $3,250 in what is listed as "Nissan Offer" on the dealership website (I am assuming this is rebates or incentives from the manufacturer) and the rest is a reduced "Internet Price" from the dealership itself. Based off of a MF of .00099 and RV of 61%, I was coming up with a payment of roughly $395/month.

The first issue I ran into was the salesman responding saying "Payment would be roughly $599/month", which just sounded like a number he was throwing up in the air -- not one that takes into account cap cost, MF, RV, etc. When I pushed him on this, he came back and said MF is .00099 and RV is 58%. I asked him to clarify the RV since I am seeing 61% on the SL and this was his last response:

"The residual comes straight from Nissan on what is called a VINZIP which is in internal document that show all NMAC rates and rebates. The rebates are less for leasing than for a purchase so the price would be different. On a lease you only get a 500 rebate. The online price uses a rebate of 3250. It is the same pricing just different rebates. 36 Month term has a 12K residual of 58%."

Can you confirm that the RV for the SL in TX is 61%? Also, does that sound right that the $3250 is rebates doesn't apply to a lease? It was my understanding that the price negotiation on a new car is the same whether you finance or lease, please correct me if I'm wrong. Anything else that sticks out to you here? I have the sales director's email address and was thinking about going straight to him to close out the deal. I am ready to lease the vehicle today, but seems like the sales guy is just dragging me through the mud. Thoughts?

Thank you!

61% for AWD, 58% for FWD.

Don't have specific information for this model, but it's not unusual for rebates to vary between lease and purchase.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hello,

Can I get the numbers and any incentives/cash back offers on the 2017 Pathfinder in TX?

SL AWD - 36/12
    SL FWD - 36/12

Thanks!
  • Options

Hello,

Can I get the numbers and any incentives/cash back offers on the 2017 Pathfinder in TX?

SL AWD - 36/12
    SL FWD - 36/12

Thanks!

.00068 MF and 59%/57% residual for AWD/FWD

We don't have the incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    seanb61seanb61 Member Posts: 12
    Here's the deal I got yesterday in Downers Grove IL. Looks good right?

SL Premium Package AWD
    Pearl White

12k 36mo

$452 a month includes taxes.

At Signing: $623 - First Payment and new plate cost.

I think this was a great deal. Moved from leased 15 SL AWD Tech Package early lease termination 12 months early by dealer of $607 also included in my pricing. Not a trade, they grounded the old lease. MSRP was $42,730
  • Options
    seanb61 said:

Here's the deal I got yesterday in Downers Grove IL. Looks good right?

SL Premium Package AWD
    Pearl White

12k 36mo

$452 a month includes taxes.

At Signing: $623 - First Payment and new plate cost.

I think this was a great deal. Moved from leased 15 SL AWD Tech Package early lease termination 12 months early by dealer of $607 also included in my pricing. Not a trade, they grounded the old lease. MSRP was $42,730

Looks good. Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mattyfo0zmattyfo0z Member Posts: 59
    S and SV FWD numbers in Southern California for 36/12? Is 740~ considered top tier for Nissan?
  • Options
    mattyfo0z said:

S and SV FWD numbers in Southern California for 36/12? Is 740~ considered top tier for Nissan?

.00068 and 58% (S) or 57% (SV)

Anything over 700 gets you the best MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mattyfo0zmattyfo0z Member Posts: 59
    edited January 2017
    ^ Thank you very much! Any idea if the current cash back incentives apply to leases as well - about $3250 is customer cash  :o
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    mattyfo0z said:

^ Thank you very much! Any idea if the current cash back incentives apply to leases as well - about $3250 is customer cash  :o

We don't have Nissan incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi, can I get the February numbers for 2017 Pathfinder SL for 36/12 term? Looking at FWD and AWD. Any incentives for this month? Thanks!
  • Options

Hi, can I get the February numbers for 2017 Pathfinder SL for 36/12 term? Looking at FWD and AWD. Any incentives for this month? Thanks!

.00083 MF and 57%/59% residual for FWD/AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator