Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Leasing 2017 Audi A6

dlivingsdlivings Member Posts: 2
edited December 2016 in Audi
I am thinking of leasing An A6 premium plus and thinking of paying the full lease completely upfront does this make sense. Is there any advantage or savings to do this in financing charges. I also want to understand what the money factor is on the A6 2017 premium plus Thank you

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    dlivings said:

I am thinking of leasing An A6 premium plus and thinking of paying the full lease completely upfront does this make sense. Is there any advantage or savings to do this in financing charges. I also want to understand what the money factor is on the A6 2017 premium plus

Thank you

2.0T FWD or Quattro? Or, 3.0 Quattro?

Money factors are low for this model. A single-pay lease won't save you much, and is probably not worth doing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dlivingsdlivings Member Posts: 2
    2.0 Quattro season of Audi package. So what is the money factor and residual value?  Isnother question is the season of Audi incentives are the will pay your first month financing or lease. Do they also give you u $1,000 if u lease (not because of loyalty or because I own a competitior's car-i don't)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    dlivings said:

2.0 Quattro season of Audi package. So what is the money factor and residual value?  Isnother question is the season of Audi incentives are the will pay your first month financing or lease. Do they also give you u $1,000 if u lease (not because of loyalty or because I own a competitior's car-i don't)

.00031 MF and 53% residual for 36/15.

Complimentary 1st payment.

No other incentives, other than loyalty/conquest.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator