Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What do you think of this lease offer on 2017 X5 AWD lease offer?

armanipatrickarmanipatrick Member Posts: 37
edited December 2016 in BMW
My query is a bit outside the norm. I don't yet have the full details on the lease because I'm leveraging a family member's relationship. My cousin's good friend is a salesman at a BMW dealership. I've been offered the following. I trust my cousin, but I haven't looked at a new car in ages and I'm also new to the murky world of leasing.

2017 X5 AWD at $670 a month for 36 months, 12K per year
$4100 drive-off fee which includes taxes, doc fees, first month payment, etc.

Includes Premium Package, Driver Assist, Driver Assist Plus and 3rd row seat. No restriction on color (though they may have to hunt one down based on the selection).

I realize I don't yet have actual price, residuals, MF, etc. But based on the info given what do folks make of it?

Appreciate any insights.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

My query is a bit outside the norm. I don't yet have the full details on the lease because I'm leveraging a family member's relationship. My cousin's good friend is a salesman at a BMW dealership. I've been offered the following. I trust my cousin, but I haven't looked at a new car in ages and I'm also new to the murky world of leasing.

2017 X5 AWD at $670 a month for 36 months, 12K per year
    $4100 drive-off fee which includes taxes, doc fees, first month payment, etc.

Includes Premium Package, Driver Assist, Driver Assist Plus and 3rd row seat. No restriction on color (though they may have to hunt one down based on the selection).

I realize I don't yet have actual price, residuals, MF, etc. But based on the info given what do folks make of it?

Appreciate any insights.

Do you know the MSRP?

Absolutely, the worst deals we see, come from someone that has an "in" at the dealership. (massive generalization)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• armanipatrickarmanipatrick Member Posts: 37
    Got some more info.
    MSRP is $69720 (Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance & Driver Assistance Plus, Multi-contour seats, Alum. running boards, 3rd row seat + rear axle susp., Harmon Kardon)

Selling Price: $59985 (about 12.7 % off MSRP)

Residual value: 57%
    MF: .00114

Monthly payment: $687

Due at signing: $4250 (1st month, nj sales tax, acq. fee, registraion/doc)
  • armanipatrickarmanipatrick Member Posts: 37
    Correcto mundo! Corporate Discount is in play indeed.
    Thanks for the guidance. Looks like a fair deal.