Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 MKC Select Lease. Need advice.

charlesjazzcharlesjazz Member Posts: 3
edited January 2017 in Lincoln
Hi. I live in Southern Cali and am trying to take advantage of the last day of Lincolns Wish List promo. Please note that I do not have a car to trade in and my credit score is 720.

They are saying this price and upgrade color package is the only option they have in inventory with a sunroof. I have checked surrounding areas and they are saying the same.

My question: How likely am I to get them down the promotional offer based on the model package they are offering me?

Has anyone else leased a similar package?

Any other thoughts you all have are very welcomed. Thank you!

Here is what is Advertised:

2017 Select Plus Package with moonroof (sales offer expires after 01/03/17)
- $368 per month for 36 Months for MSRPs of $38,345
- Equipped with 2017 MKC California Select Plus Regional Discount Package
- $0 (cash or trade equity) combined with $250 RCL Customer Cash plus $450 Wish List
- First Month's Payment RCL Customer Cash plus $1,000 Trade-In Bonus Cash for a total of $1,700 plus government fees and taxes due at lease signing.
- Trade-In vehicle must be 1995 or newer and must purchase or lease eligible new vehicle.
- Security deposit waived.
- 31,500 total miles with 20¢ per excess mile.

Here is what I was offered
- $420 per month for 36 Months for MSRP of $39,445
- Dealer Discount and Rebate of $3,400
- Vehicle Price (Net after Rebate) of $36,045
- Paint Upgrade Accessories: $695
- Cash down after credits and bonus: $492
- Purchase Option: $24,167
- Rebate: 700.00

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,222

Hi. I live in Southern Cali and am trying to take advantage of the last day of Lincolns Wish List promo. Please note that I do not have a car to trade in and my credit score is 720.

They are saying this price and upgrade color package is the only option they have in inventory with a sunroof. I have checked surrounding areas and they are saying the same.

My question: How likely am I to get them down the promotional offer based on the model package they are offering me?

Has anyone else leased a similar package?

Any other thoughts you all have are very welcomed. Thank you!

Here is what is Advertised:

2017 Select Plus Package with moonroof (sales offer expires after 01/03/17)
    - $368 per month for 36 Months for MSRPs of $38,345
    - Equipped with 2017 MKC California Select Plus Regional Discount Package
    - $0 (cash or trade equity) combined with $250 RCL Customer Cash plus $450 Wish List
    - First Month's Payment RCL Customer Cash plus $1,000 Trade-In Bonus Cash for a total of $1,700 plus government fees and taxes due at lease signing.
    - Trade-In vehicle must be 1995 or newer and must purchase or lease eligible new vehicle.
    - Security deposit waived.

Here is what I was offered
    - $420 per month for 36 Months for MSRP of $39,445
    - Dealer Discount and Rebate of $3,400
    - Vehicle Price (Net after Rebate) of $36,045
    - Paint Upgrade Accessories: $695
    - Cash down after credits and bonus: $492
    - Purchase Option: $24,167
    - Rebate: 700.00

Seems about right, since you don't have a trade, and you aren't eligible for the extra $1000.

Maybe, you could get them to ditch the "- Paint Upgrade Accessories: $695", and save about $20/mo. Can't imagine what that's for, that you would need on a 36 month lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    OK, thanks. I am now looking to go w/o the sunroof to help bring down the overall cost and then ask them to rebate the paint job. It's a shame bc I really do like the sunroof.
  • Options
    BTW, the paint upgrade was "mandatory" for that color (my eyes rolling) ;-)
  • Options
    batwood5batwood5 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2017
    Looking for leasing info on 2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve AWD 2.0T in Denver area. 36 months, 10k/yr. What would be the mf and residual, and any incentives right now, for this car. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,222
    batwood5 said:

Looking for leasing info on 2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve AWD 2.0T in Denver area. 36 months, 10k/yr. What would be the mf and residual, and any incentives right now, for this car. Thanks!

60% residual

Which is all the info we have for Lincoln.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator