Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
edited August 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2017 CR-V lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• sugarbellysugarbelly Member Posts: 29
    Thanks for getting this started Michaell!
    We'd really like to see MF and residuals for EX and EX-L in 36/12 terms when time allows, please. And are the numbers different if NAV is included?
    Cheers
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Thanks for getting this started Michaell!
    We'd really like to see MF and residuals for EX and EX-L in 36/12 terms when time allows, please. And are the numbers different if NAV is included?
    Cheers

Unfortunately, we won't have any 2017 CR-V numbers until next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sugarbellysugarbelly Member Posts: 29
    Thank you, kyfdx:
    I was afraid of that. Hoped for a Dec. 31st deal, as otherwise I doubt there's movement on price for a while.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

Thank you, kyfdx:
    I was afraid of that. Hoped for a Dec. 31st deal, as otherwise I doubt there's movement on price for a while.
    Thank you.

And, I'll go out on a limb here, and guess that the MF will be the Honda standard rate of .00175.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!
    sjeed said:

Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!

No info until next month.

I'd certainly wait, if you can. Being the first one on the block can be expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

I'd certainly wait, if you can. Being the first one on the block can be expensive.
    Thank you, kyfdx. Indeed, I never like doing deals on new models as they aren't usually good deals; think that I have only done this once before and in the end it wasn't the best choice in general, and especially not for the price.

At this point, and for your reference, I did get a quote of about $750 off of MSRP ($34,595), a MF of .00190 and Residual of 62%.

So, as you already have recommended, not getting an actionable "deal" at this time.

Wait it is.

Back on this in the New Year.

Thank you.
    sjeed said:

kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

Thank you, kyfdx. Indeed, I never like doing deals on new models as they aren't usually good deals; think that I have only done this once before and in the end it wasn't the best choice in general, and especially not for the price.

At this point, and for your reference, I did get a quote of about $750 off of MSRP ($34,595), a MF of .00190 and Residual of 62%.

So, as you already have recommended, not getting an actionable "deal" at this time.

Wait it is.

Back on this in the New Year.

Thank you.
    I suspect these won't be cheap to lease for a while - first, Honda is committed to clearing out the 2016 inventory, and second, all the early adopters will have to pay for the privilege of having the first on their block. Give it a few months - or longer - before you see the MF drop.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mcguirkmcguirk Member Posts: 3
    I agree on waiting. I test drove a touring today, and the dealer told me $565/mo for 36/12k which is insane. He wouldn't give me the mf or residual, and insisted that the mf wouldn't drop later in the year. Needless to say, when I do lease one, it will be from a different dealer. 
  • budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54
    Hi, any update on MF or residual for the new year? Thanks
  • toothspookytoothspooky Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

Much thanks for any help.
    budsdad said:

Hi, any update on MF or residual for the new year? Thanks

Yes.. we have the new numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

$486/mo. would definitely be a bad deal to lease a CR-V.
    But, you need to get a quote from a dealer. Using the manufacturer's website calculator is beyond useless.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, could I get the residual and MF for 2017 CRV Awd EX 15M for 24 and 36 please. Located in WI if that matters. Thank you
  • rest0r1rest0r1 Member Posts: 4
    Would appreciate residual and MF for AWD EX-L & Touring, 12K, 36 mo. term. Thanks.
  • toothspookytoothspooky Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

But, you need to get a quote from a dealer. Using the manufacturer's website calculator is beyond useless.
    Thanks for the info. Can I get the residual and MF please? CRV EX AWD, for 36/12K.
  • suv800suv800 Member Posts: 41
    Honda is going idioty this year, they don't want to sell their cars or what? chp7 or chp11
    budsdad said:

Hi, could I get the residual and MF for 2017 CRV Awd EX 15M for 24 and 36 please. Located in WI if that matters. Thank you

.00175 MF and 70%/63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

rest0r1 said:

Would appreciate residual and MF for AWD EX-L & Touring, 12K, 36 mo. term. Thanks.

.00175 MF and 65%/62% residual for EXL/Touring.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Thanks for the info. Can I get the residual and MF please? CRV EX AWD, for 36/12K.
    .00175 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jrt123jrt123 Member Posts: 21
    Hi,
    Would appreciate the MF and RV for the 2017 CRV LX & EX - 36m/10k and 36m/8k. Thanks in advance for your help.
    jrt123 said:

Hi,
    Would appreciate the MF and RV for the 2017 CRV LX & EX - 36m/10k and 36m/8k. Thanks in advance for your help.

.00175 MF and 64%/65% residual for LX/EX for 36/12 (the lowest allowance that Honda offers)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kiac021kiac021 Member Posts: 10
    Need the monthly payment on a 36/12 lease. 2017 crv ex AWD. MSRP 27595 and offer of 26895. Dealer Quoted $413/month otd. Trying to figure out if it's a good deal
    kiac021 said:

Need the monthly payment on a 36/12 lease. 2017 crv ex AWD. MSRP 27595 and offer of 26895. Dealer Quoted $413/month otd. Trying to figure out if it's a good deal

.00175 MF and 65% residual.

$327/mo.+tax, if all other costs are paid upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kazmannkazmann Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2017
    Do residuals vary for honda depending on state? I'm looking for MF and RV in Southern California for a 2017 EX and EX-L both AWD. 36/12k and 39/12k for both as well. Thank you
    kazmann said:

Do residuals vary for honda depending on state? I'm looking for MF and RV in Southern California for a 2017 EX and EX-L both AWD. 36/12k and 39/12k for both as well. Thank you

Honda lease numbers are national.

.00175 MF
    65%/63% residual for 36/39 months, either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kazmann said:

Honda lease numbers are national.

.00175 MF
    65%/63% residual for 36/39 months, either model.
    Thanks again!
    Just curious, for the same model's what about a 12k/48?
    kazmann said:

Just curious, for the same model's what about a 12k/48?

57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcwunlvpcwunlv Member Posts: 34
    edited January 2017
    MF and residuals for EX-L (FWD) for 36/12, 39/12, and 42/12? Thanks!!!
    pcwunlv said:

MF and residuals for EX-L (FWD) for 36/12, 39/12, and 42/12? Thanks!!!

.00175 and 65% / 63% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• garrettngarrettn Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2017
    2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    • $3k down, $362/month
    • 36-month lease/12,000 miles per year.
    • Tax, title, and tags, front window tint included.
    • Purchased in central Texas
    • Money factor: .002. Residual value: .65.
    Did I do alright? We started out with a lease payment of $409.
    garrettn said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

• $3k down, $362/month
    What were the MSRP and selling prices?

What does the $3000 cover?

Without the details, we'd only be guessing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

3 different MN dealers quote MF of .002 for 36 month and .003 for 24 month leases. Is this usual? You would think the longer term would be higher. That's for super preferred credit. Thanks
    budsdad said:

3 different MN dealers quote MF of .002 for 36 month and .003 for 24 month leases. Is this usual? You would think the longer term would be higher. That's for super preferred credit. Thanks

Not necessarily. Honda may be promoting 36 month terms with the lower MF.

.00200 is still pretty high, however. Way better rates on the 2016's, and if you wait a few months, it's possible the MF on the 2017's will drop.

Always expensive to be the first on the block with something new.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

jrt123 said:

Hi,

.00175 MF and 64%/65% residual for LX/EX for 36/12 (the lowest allowance that Honda offers)
    Is the .00175 (4.2%) quoted here or the .003 (7.2%) from the dealer the correct Honda finance number. Are the dealers padding the MF? Thanks
    budsdad said:

kyfdx said:

jrt123 said:

Hi,

Is the .00175 (4.2%) quoted here or the .003 (7.2%) from the dealer the correct Honda finance number. Are the dealers padding the MF? Thanks
    To be honest, we aren't exactly sure. In the past, the standard MF for Honda has been .00175, so that's what we quote.

Dealer could be marking it up - but, that isn't something we see from Honda dealers.

Or, they could be quoting a MF from a different bank. If that's the case, we won't have any way to verify them.

Ask the dealer - politely tell them you won't sign a deal with a marked up MF, and see what they say.

The new CR-V is popular, but gosh, it isn't like, unique, or anything.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

And, we've never seen an MF over .0020 from Honda, within the last ten years, I don't think.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

.00175 is a little high. Is there a trend on when Honda bumps down the MF a bit on new models?
    kazmann said:

.00175 is a little high. Is there a trend on when Honda bumps down the MF a bit on new models?

When the bloom is off the rose, I suppose.

No idea when that will happen, unfortunately.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gearboygearboy Member Posts: 50
    Hi....can I have residual and MF for EX-L Nav AWD in NJ?

Thanks
    gearboy said:

Hi....can I have residual and MF for EX-L Nav AWD in NJ?

Thanks

.00175 MF and 62% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cr40cr40 Member Posts: 79
    Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

2017 CRV EX-L

Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 months?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    cr40 said:

Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

2017 CRV EX-L

Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 months?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

.00175 MF and 65% residual for 36/12.

Honda does not offer 10K/yr

No incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you
    Hi Michael, I was able to look at MSRP posted on Honda website for the 2017 vehicles. I cannot find any TMV or invoice pricing for the 2017 vehicles anywhere. All I see is for 2016. Do you have the invoice price for 2017 CRV EX-L, no other ootions? Also, do you know how much off MSRP or invoice may be attainable since vehicle is so new? Any guidance is appreciated. It is for my mother and she currently is driving a Honda leased vehicle. Do they do loyalty?
    cr40 said:

Hi Michael, I was able to look at MSRP posted on Honda website for the 2017 vehicles. I cannot find any TMV or invoice pricing for the 2017 vehicles anywhere. All I see is for 2016. Do you have the invoice price for 2017 CRV EX-L, no other ootions? Also, do you know how much off MSRP or invoice may be attainable since vehicle is so new? Any guidance is appreciated. It is for my mother and she currently is driving a Honda leased vehicle. Do they do loyalty?

Go to the top of the page and select the vehicle from the Make/Model/Year pulldowns.
    Then, choose "Build". Make your selections and you'll have MSRP and invoice pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• garrettngarrettn Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2017
    Michaell said:

garrettn said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

• $3k down, $362/month

MSRP (agreed upon value of vehicle) - $27,595
    $3,000 down covered the following
    • Sales/Use Tax $1,780
    • License, Title & Registration $188.
    • Dealer Documentation Fee $174
    • Acquisition Fee $595
    • First month payment $362
    Total Gross Capitalized Cost $30,332
    Residual Value $17,937
    Rent Charge $3285.25

I hope this helps. I'll admit I didn't have enough leasing experience when I went in and signed the deal, but my goal was a payment of $350/month. I probably should have tried to negotiate a lower money factor or lower MSRP, but it was one of three new CRV's they had on the lot.

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    • $3k down, $362/month
    • Tax, title, and tags, window tint, ResistAll treatment included.
    garrettn said:

Michaell said:

garrettn said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

• $3k down, $362/month

MSRP (agreed upon value of vehicle) - $27,595
    $3,000 down covered the following
    • Sales/Use Tax $1,780
    • License, Title & Registration $188.
    • Dealer Documentation Fee $174
    • Acquisition Fee $595
    • First month payment $362
    Total Gross Capitalized Cost $30,332
    Residual Value $17,937
    Rent Charge $3285.25

I hope this helps. I'll admit I didn't have enough leasing experience when I went in and signed the deal, but my goal was a payment of $350/month. I probably should have tried to negotiate a lower money factor or lower MSRP, but it was one of three new CRV's they had on the lot.

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    • $3k down, $362/month
    • Tax, title, and tags, window tint, ResistAll treatment included.
    Yeah... full MSRP. It's going to be hard for us to say that's a good deal. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• moose96moose96 Member Posts: 1
    My dad has an offer to lease a 2017 Honda CR-V touring.  The negotiated price is 32651. MSRP is 34,246. He plans to roll everything including taxes, .0875 in NY, for a 36/12, and the monthly payment is 438.  This monthly seems wrong to me, as in too low.  Am I missing something?  Thanks for you help in advance.