Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 BMW i3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• benseattle89benseattle89 Member Posts: 64
    Any updates in WA for i3-REX 24/10k? We also qualify for the corporate rebate program through my employer. Does that affect the $7500 rebate currently offered? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,985

Any updates in WA for i3-REX 24/10k? We also qualify for the corporate rebate program through my employer. Does that affect the $7500 rebate currently offered? Thanks!

.00134 and 64%.

Don't think there is any problem qualifying for both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bloomjbmwbloomjbmw Member Posts: 7
    Can you post current rates for an i3 w/Rex, 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k? I live in south carolina. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    bloomjbmw said:

Can you post current rates for an i3 w/Rex, 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k? I live in south carolina. Thank you!

.00134 MF and 64%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr
    Subtract 1% for 12K/yr
    $7500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bloomjbmwbloomjbmw Member Posts: 7
    I was quoted $425/mo with drive off of 1st payment only. for 35mo, 10k/yr. It appears that is about $40/mo too high. I don't have specifics from the dealer on how they arrived at $425.
    bloomjbmw said:

I was quoted $425/mo with drive off of 1st payment only. for 35mo, 10k/yr. It appears that is about $40/mo too high. I don't have specifics from the dealer on how they arrived at $425.

Suggest you ask the dealer for the details. Then, we can help you figure out where to press them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• cr40cr40 Member Posts: 79
    Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

BMW i3 with range extender

Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 or 39 months, whichever is better?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    cr40 said:

Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

BMW i3 with range extender

Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 or 39 months, whichever is better?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

No 39 month program from BMW

.00134 and 58% / 57%

$7500 lease credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited January 2017
    Great, thanks
    edited January 2017
    What would the money factor and residual be for the i3 24 month, 10k miles, BMW i-3 Range Extender in South Florida
    cr40 said:

What would the money factor and residual be for the i3 24 month, 10k miles, BMW i-3 Range Extender in South Florida

.00134 MF and 64% residual.
    $7500 lease credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• spark26981spark26981 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    My lease on our current i3 REX is up in May, got an offer of $850 down, $481/month for 36month/10k for a 2017 94Ah BEV. Is that good? It's about $140 more than our current lease for a REX with 24month/15k. In Illinois.

My lease on our current i3 REX is up in May, got an offer of $850 down, $481/month for 36month/10k for a 2017 94Ah BEV. Is that good? It's about $140 more than our current lease for a REX with 24month/15k. In Illinois.

.00134 MF and 58% residual.
    $7500 lease credit.

What is the MSRP and CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• spark26981spark26981 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

$7500 lease credit.

MSRP: $46,945
    CAP: $37,945
    edited January 2017

kyfdx said:

$7500 lease credit.

MSRP: $46,945
    CAP: $37,945
    If that's the actual adjusted CAP, I get $385/mo.+tax

If it's the selling price, and you have to add acquisition fee, etc, then the monthly will go up.
    If that is the selling price, that's only a $1500 discount, in addition to the lease credit. Should be able to do better than that.

I'm not overly impressed with their monthly price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• slappymcgeeslappymcgee Member Posts: 3
    How is BMW doing the $319 lease on the 2017 i3 REX (36/10K)? By my math and the figures they post it looks like they're using a 63% residual. Could that be correct? Will BMW generally allow one to apply the same terms to another car? It seems like it would be relatively easy to negotiate the proposed $50,145 MSRP in the lease deal down a bit and end up with a lease around $250 with the $3K payment in the advert.
    There is likely a discount from sticker (dealer contribution) that isn't mentioned.

We do not recommend making a down payment on a lease - that money is lost if the car is stolen or totaled. Restrict your up front money to first payment and DMV costs only, and roll everything else into the lease.

36/10 on the 2017 i3 is 58% for January.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

How is BMW doing the $319 lease on the 2017 i3 REX (36/10K)? By my math and the figures they post it looks like they're using a 63% residual. Could that be correct? Will BMW generally allow one to apply the same terms to another car? It seems like it would be relatively easy to negotiate the proposed $50,145 MSRP in the lease deal down a bit and end up with a lease around $250 with the $3K payment in the advert.

.00134 MF and 58% residual for 36/10

The advertised lease includes a dealer discount $2290, in addition to the $7500 lease credit.
    Due at signing is $4244

That doesn't include DMV fees, dealer/doc fees or taxes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rkeeling1rkeeling1 Member Posts: 1
    Would you please share the figures for i3 BEV 94ah 12k, 24 and 36 month in Virginia? Looking to do Tera with all options except 20in wheels. Thank you
    rkeeling1 said:

Would you please share the figures for i3 BEV 94ah 12k, 24 and 36 month in Virginia? Looking to do Tera with all options except 20in wheels. Thank you

.00134 and 63% / 57%. $7500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zoranzoran Member Posts: 69
    Are there any 30 month programs for the i3?
    zoran said:

Are there any 30 month programs for the i3?

.00134 MF and 58% residual for 30mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• slappymcgeeslappymcgee Member Posts: 3
    Another couple of questions. I'm working with a dealer that is telling me the $7500 rebate is "taxable" and that's why our lease calculations aren't matching up. I live in a state (SC) where sales tax is capped at $300 (don't pack your bags yet, they hit you later on property taxes each year), so I'm not sure who is taxing that $7500, but it's pushing their monthly total up by about $30.

Secondly, I requested a MF with 7 MSD. One dealer said 0.00065 and another quoted 0.00114. The former seems really low and the latter seems high. The two dealers are in different regions. Would that make a difference? If the "real" MF nationwide is 0.00134 and you get a 0.00007 reduction this should be more like 0.00085, correct?

Thanks!

Another couple of questions. I'm working with a dealer that is telling me the $7500 rebate is "taxable" and that's why our lease calculations aren't matching up. I live in a state (SC) where sales tax is capped at $300 (don't pack your bags yet, they hit you later on property taxes each year), so I'm not sure who is taxing that $7500, but it's pushing their monthly total up by about $30.

Secondly, I requested a MF with 7 MSD. One dealer said 0.00065 and another quoted 0.00114. The former seems really low and the latter seems high. The two dealers are in different regions. Would that make a difference? If the "real" MF nationwide is 0.00134 and you get a 0.00007 reduction this should be more like 0.00085, correct?

Thanks!

.00085 is the correct MF after MSD deductions; the .00065 would apply if you had a fleet discount of .00020. The other dealer with the .00114 MF is marking the base rate up before applying the MSD discount.

The $7500 is taxable, and may be excluded from the $300 state cap - check with your department of revenue to get the straight scoop.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• momo97momo97 Member Posts: 53
    Any updated rates or incentives for Feb?
    momo97 said:

Any updated rates or incentives for Feb?

Yes - what term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• traybouldtraybould Member Posts: 4
    Can you share RV and MF for Feb for 10k miles at the following options:
    • 24 mo without Rex (just base trim)
    • 24 mo with Rex
    • 36 mo without Rex (just base trim)
    • 36 mo with Rex
    traybould said:

Can you share RV and MF for Feb for 10k miles at the following options:

• 24 mo without Rex (just base trim)
    • 24 mo with Rex
    • 36 mo without Rex (just base trim)
    • 36 mo with Rex
    .00134 and 64% (24/10) or 58% (36/10) - either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• momo97momo97 Member Posts: 53
    Looks like residual and MF is the same as January. How about changes to incentives? Same $7500 lease cash?
    momo97 said:

Looks like residual and MF is the same as January. How about changes to incentives? Same $7500 lease cash?

Yes, that is the same, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• panamaniacpanamaniac Member Posts: 7
    Hey Folks.

New to the lease game and trying to catch up. I'm looking to lease an i3 REX with an MSRP of 54,895.

What would be the residual and MF for 24 months in VA?

My company is part of the Corporate Fleet program and is offering $1,500 lease incentives and a Lease Rate Reduction of .00020mf. I think they are also including a $7500 credit (current offer).

Dealer obviously isn't showing their math and came down almost $100 bucks a month over last 24 hours, now asking for $415/month after $6,830.36 cash at closing (includes taxes, tags and fees).

Seems like a lot of cash down. Trying to figure this all out and appreciate the support and whether this is a good deal. Also, how much would adding an $800 option add to the monthly cost roughly?

Hey Folks.

New to the lease game and trying to catch up. I'm looking to lease an i3 REX with an MSRP of 54,895.

What would be the residual and MF for 24 months in VA?

My company is part of the Corporate Fleet program and is offering $1,500 lease incentives and a Lease Rate Reduction of .00020mf. I think they are also including a $7500 credit (current offer).

Dealer obviously isn't showing their math and came down almost $100 bucks a month over last 24 hours, now asking for $415/month after $6,830.36 cash at closing (includes taxes, tags and fees).

Seems like a lot of cash down. Trying to figure this all out and appreciate the support and whether this is a good deal. Also, how much would adding an $800 option add to the monthly cost roughly?

.00134 MF and 61% residual for 24/15.
    $7500 lease credit.

If you don't ask for the selling price and adjusted CAP cost, you'll never know what you are paying for the vehicle, or if you have negotiating room. They have come down $2400, but we don't know how or if there is more.

Selling price
    Adjusted CAP cost (including calculation from how it differs from selling price)
    Money factor
    Lease term and mileage allowance
    Breakdown of any upfront money they ask for.

Otherwise, you are just guessing.

An $800 factory option should only add about $10/mo.
    If it's $800 in dealer installed accessories, then it's $35/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

$7500 lease credit.

If you don't ask for the selling price and adjusted CAP cost, you'll never know what you are paying for the vehicle, or if you have negotiating room. They have come down $2400, but we don't know how or if there is more.

Selling price
    Adjusted CAP cost (including calculation from how it differs from selling price)
    Money factor

How about for MF and residual for 10k? Can I assume 64%?

I'll try and get that info. Thanks for the help!

kyfdx said:

$7500 lease credit.

Selling price
    Money factor

How about for MF and residual for 10k? Can I assume 64%?

I'll try and get that info. Thanks for the help!
    Yes, 64% residual for 24/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks everyone for your help. Can I ask perhaps a more direct question? For an i3 with an MSRP of $55,695, what is a reasonable request for a downpayment and monthly payments on a 24 month lease?

My gut is telling me that the dealership's offer of 7.5k down (~3k of which is tax, tags, processing) and $415 is too high. My back of the napkin math says that I'd be paying about 14k towards costs of the vehicle between down-payment and monthly payments, which on a residual of 64%, I'm probably overpaying 3k over the 2 year period.

I was thinking of just proposing to pay $3k down and ask for $350 a month payments. Is this too aggressive? I just plugged in my car options and offers into TrueCar and they pushed out a $341/month lease price after 3k down (and after the 9k in incentives that I believe are applicable). Trying to be reasonable yet not leave a lot of money on the table.

Thanks,
    Josh Z.
  • stp5stp5 Member Posts: 35
    Danger, danger! Don't pay anything down on a lease! There's no good reason to do this.

Thanks everyone for your help. Can I ask perhaps a more direct question? For an i3 with an MSRP of $55,695, what is a reasonable request for a downpayment and monthly payments on a 24 month lease?

My gut is telling me that the dealership's offer of 7.5k down (~3k of which is tax, tags, processing) and $415 is too high. My back of the napkin math says that I'd be paying about 14k towards costs of the vehicle between down-payment and monthly payments, which on a residual of 64%, I'm probably overpaying 3k over the 2 year period.

I was thinking of just proposing to pay $3k down and ask for $350 a month payments. Is this too aggressive? I just plugged in my car options and offers into TrueCar and they pushed out a $341/month lease price after 3k down (and after the 9k in incentives that I believe are applicable). Trying to be reasonable yet not leave a lot of money on the table.

Thanks,
    Josh Z.

Generally, for BMW, you want to negotiate 7% off the sticker price, before applying any incentives. Not sure if this is the right target for the i3, however. Read back through the last page or so of this discussion to see what others are getting.

And, as noted, you want to limit your up front cash to the first payment, the DMV costs, and the MSDs monies (if you are using MSD to lower the MF). Everything else should be rolled into the lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2017
    Michaell said:

Generally, for BMW, you want to negotiate 7% off the sticker price, before applying any incentives. Not sure if this is the right target for the i3, however. Read back through the last page or so of this discussion to see what others are getting.

And, as noted, you want to limit your up front cash to the first payment, the DMV costs, and the MSDs monies (if you are using MSD to lower the MF). Everything else should be rolled into the lease payment.

I'll take a look above. Thank you. Can you clarify MSDs?

Michaell said:

I'll take a look above. Thank you. Can you clarify MSDs?
    MSD = Multiple Security Deposit. Monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $50, that allows you to "buy down" the MF. BMW allows 7 MSDs, each of which lower the MF .00007 (.00049 reduction total).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

MSD = Multiple Security Deposit. Monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $50, that allows you to "buy down" the MF. BMW allows 7 MSDs, each of which lower the MF .00007 (.00049 reduction total).

Thank you.

How would you go about starting the negotiation with the dealer? My wife tells me to just give them an offer on how much we want to pay monthly and have them back into the numbers. If that would be the case I'd tell them I would want to pay $350 a month and just put down the required for tax, tags, processing (plus, I suppose, MCD's). Does that sound like a good place to start or would you advise a different approach?

Also, does it impact the negotiation that I want to buy a package that they don't have in inventory? They are asking for a 1k deposit to order the car, but I want to close out on the negotiation prior to doing that.

Appreciate the help.

JZ

Michaell said:

Thank you.

How would you go about starting the negotiation with the dealer? My wife tells me to just give them an offer on how much we want to pay monthly and have them back into the numbers. If that would be the case I'd tell them I would want to pay $350 a month and just put down the required for tax, tags, processing (plus, I suppose, MCD's). Does that sound like a good place to start or would you advise a different approach?

Also, does it impact the negotiation that I want to buy a package that they don't have in inventory? They are asking for a 1k deposit to order the car, but I want to close out on the negotiation prior to doing that.

Appreciate the help.

JZ
    I'd recommend negotiating the selling price, and ensure that the MF isn't marked up. If all the numbers are transparent, then you should be able to calculate the payment.

As far as ordered vehicles, the dealer may ask for a deposit to 'hold' it. I had to do that with my wife's Subaru.

Hard to negotiate on a unit that isn't in stock - will you know the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thank you.

Appreciate the help.

JZ
    I'd recommend negotiating the selling price, and ensure that the MF isn't marked up. If all the numbers are transparent, then you should be able to calculate the payment.

As far as ordered vehicles, the dealer may ask for a deposit to 'hold' it. I had to do that with my wife's Subaru.

Hard to negotiate on a unit that isn't in stock - will you know the MSRP?
    MSRP is $55,695. Wife wants the moonroof and I can't blame her (keeps the kids entertained when near the airports, or which we have a few around these parts).
  • lsp2012lsp2012 Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2017
    Okay, people get too confused about leasing, but it is really pretty straightforward. What ultimately determines your lease cost is: the 'purchase price', the residual value, and the interest rate.

So, you need to negotiate the price that the transaction is based on, in essence what the dealer is willing to sell the car to you for. After the transaction, the car will be owned by BMW Financial Services -- so, from the point of view of the dealership, the car is being sold.

Right now, it seems that a pretty reasonable discount on the i3 is around 10%. If you can add to that your corporate lease discount, that would get you to a transaction price around $48,625. You need to add in some costs, certainly the lease acquisition, which is $925. So, now you're around $49,550

From that price, BMW gives the Federal Tax Rebate as a credit of $7500, so now you're around $42,050 in terms of calculating monthly payments. From the $42,050, you subtract the residual (say 58% of MSRP on a 36/10 lease = .58 x $55,695 = $32,303), so you need to pay BMW the difference over 36 months, hence $9747 / 36 = $270.75/month. On top of this, you need to pay interest (determined by MF, residual, and 'capitalized lease cost'), sales tax (how it's applied depends on your state, and there may be some sales tax added to the up-front cost of the car, again depending on your state).

In terms of interest rate/money factor, at BMW you can do the MSD's, which is essentially a refundable deposit (note: not a down payment), which reduces the money factor by .00007 per MSD. The price of each MSD is your monthly payment, rounded up to the nearest $50. If you assume the total lease payment in this instance will be between $350 and $400, then each MSD requires a deposit of $400. So, for 7 MSD's, you make an up-front deposit of $2800. This lowers your MF by .00049. If the dealer starts out at the BMW MF rate (not marked up) of .00134, then you're now at .00085. Knock that down by the .00020 from the corporate discount, and your MF is .00065.
    Monthly interest = MF x (capitalized cost + residual). In this case, with no down payment, the capitalized cost = $42,050 (in reality it will be a bit higher, due to possible up-front sales taxes, license/registration fees if you don't pay them at closing, etc. But, for the sake of illustration, let's use the $42,050). Residual = $32,303. So monthly interest payment = .00065 X ($42,050 + $32,303) = .0065 X $74,353 = $48.33.

Add in monthly sales taxes, and you get monthly cost.

Why does doing the MSD make sense for you? Because, if you convert a down payment to an MSD, you are increasing the amount you 'borrow' from BMW, so you are paying them interest on that, but at an interest rate of 4% or less. However, the MSD will in turn, lower your interest rate and save you money -- this savings works out to about a ~15% interest rate. So, you're borrowing at 4% and lending at 15%! In your case, the .00049 reduction in the MF saves you $36/month, i.e. $432/year. On your $2800 refundable deposit, that equates to an interest rate of 15.4%, and non-taxed/tax free at that. (Plus, interest payments on the loan are subject to your state's sales tax, so it saves you another say $30/year on the lower interest payments.)

Anyway, the way to negotiate, as others mentioned, is to delve into ALL the details of the deal -- 'purchase price', fees/charges, and MF. If you have those, you can easily determine monthly payment. BMW FS sets the residual, so the dealer can't play with that.

Too many people go in saying 'I can afford $X per month.' That is a way to get totally over-charged, because the dealer says, 'okay $X per month.... oh, with the following paid up front or using a trade-in ... and blah blah blah...'

You need to treat it like you are buying the vehicle. Negotiate a purchase price, then (and only then) see how that translates to a monthly payment.

One other thing: if you insure with USAA, there is a $1000 credit from BMW FS available on top of whatever you can negotiate with the dealer. (Not sure how that works in conjunction with the Corporate Discount.)

Good luck!
  • oldmike8oldmike8 Member Posts: 1
    Isp2012, this is really helpful, thanks!!

I am looking at getting the best lease term out of a 17IB i3 REX at MSRP 57,395. Dealer agreed to .00085 with 7MSD, but said final sales price is $54,150, before $7500 rebate. He wouldn't budge for a 10% discount per some earlier market guidence on this forum, saying that is his best discount. And residual is at 33,289 which is at 58%, normal for 36mo/10k lease.

Now with his calculation, he is coming to $561/month, with $4200MSD. This is upon my request of zero down. Supposedly he has included all tax and fees. I am at Norther Cal with 8.5% tax.

Is this a good deal at current market rate? If not, can someone share any advice for negotiation at this point? Thanks in advance.
    oldmike8 said:

Isp2012, this is really helpful, thanks!!

I am looking at getting the best lease term out of a 17IB i3 REX at MSRP 57,395. Dealer agreed to .00085 with 7MSD, but said final sales price is $54,150, before $7500 rebate. He wouldn't budge for a 10% discount per some earlier market guidence on this forum, saying that is his best discount. And residual is at 33,289 which is at 58%, normal for 36mo/10k lease.

Now with his calculation, he is coming to $561/month, with $4200MSD. This is upon my request of zero down. Supposedly he has included all tax and fees. I am at Norther Cal with 8.5% tax.

Is this a good deal at current market rate? If not, can someone share any advice for negotiation at this point? Thanks in advance.

How many dealers have you contacted? Getting them to compete against each other is a great way to get the best price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hey folks,

Thanks for all the help. Looks like I was able to get the i3 down as follows:

MSRP= $55,659
    Discounted Price= $51,460
    Corporate Credit = ($1500)
    Sales Price = $49,960
    BMW Lease Credit ($7500)

One-time fees
    7 MSD's = $2800
    $499 - Processing Fee
    $115.50 - VA title/registration
    $925 - BMW Acquisition fee
    $88.33 - Local Business Tax
    $2,270.17 - Sales Tax

24 month lease 10k miles/year and fees (above) up front comes to an estimated $386/month with a total of $7,019 due at signing.

Look good (other than $65 I can't seem to account for in the above)?

JZ

Hey folks,

Thanks for all the help. Looks like I was able to get the i3 down as follows:

MSRP= $55,659
    Discounted Price= $51,460
    Corporate Credit = ($1500)
    Sales Price = $49,960
    BMW Lease Credit ($7500)

One-time fees
    7 MSD's = $2800
    $499 - Processing Fee
    $115.50 - VA title/registration
    $925 - BMW Acquisition fee
    $88.33 - Local Business Tax
    $2,270.17 - Sales Tax

24 month lease 10k miles/year and fees (above) up front comes to an estimated $386/month with a total of $7,019 due at signing.

Look good (other than $65 I can't seem to account for in the above)?

JZ

Not a bad payment for a $56k vehicle, especially with the VA taxes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lsp2012lsp2012 Member Posts: 23
    If all the sales taxes, etc. are paid up front, I get a monthly payment of $336 -- $51 of interest (at MF .00065, with 7 MSD's and the fleet discount of .00020) and depreciation of $285.

Capitalized lease cost = $49960 - $7500 = $42,460
    Residual = .64 * $55,659 = 35,622
    Depreciation = 42,460 - 35,622 = $6,838 = $285/month
    Interest: mf x (cap lease cost + residual) = .00065 x (42,460 + 35,622) = $51/month

monthly cost: $285 + $51 = $336

[If mf is .00085 (no fleet discount), then interest is $67/month]

So, where is the $50/month additional coming from? It may not seem like much, but that is $1200 over the 2 year term. Or an increase of 15%, not a trivial increase.

Did they mark up the money factor? Are there some other fees or something else that is getting added in. Is there additional sales tax in the monthly payment, on top of the $2270 of sales tax. Or what?

I like the transaction price -- that seems pretty good. But the numbers don't add up. Make them show you all the numbers, and how they get to $386. Otherwise, it seems to me they are pulling a bit of a fast one on you.
  • aspi007aspi007 Member Posts: 40
    hi
    Can you post the RV and MF for 2017 i3 60 ah and 94 ah? Thanks. 36/10 24/10
    Thanks
    aspi007 said:

hi
    Can you post the RV and MF for 2017 i3 60 ah and 94 ah? Thanks. 36/10 24/10
    Thanks

.00134 and 64% / 58%

$7500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator