Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi SQ5 Lease in IL

gustabustagustabusta Member Posts: 10
edited January 2017 in Audi
Hello,
Can you please provide me with the Money Factor and Residual for 2017 SQ5 Premium Plus in IL. Also, do you know if Audi Financial accepts Multiple Security Deposits and how many MSD's if they do accept it? Thank you.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello,
    Can you please provide me with the Money Factor and Residual for 2017 SQ5 Premium Plus in IL. Also, do you know if Audi Financial accepts Multiple Security Deposits and how many MSD's if they do accept it? Thank you.

.00143 MF and 56% residual for 36/15.

Audi does have an MSD program, but I don't have the specifics.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gustabustagustabusta Member Posts: 10
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Thank you!

I think the Audi MSD program is 9 @ .00005 reduction each.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks for the information on the MSD. I'm planning on going to the dealer tomorrow.

Any chance you have the MF and residual for 36 months and 10K miles? Thanks again.
    I'm looking for 2017 SQ5 Premium Plus in IL.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Thanks for the information on the MSD. I'm planning on going to the dealer tomorrow.

Any chance you have the MF and residual for 36 months and 10K miles? Thanks again.

I'm looking for 2017 SQ5 Premium Plus in IL.

.00143 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    If you recently sold or traded in a BMW for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Audi or Cadillac vehicle, a reporter would be interested in speaking with you about your experience. Please send a note to PR@Edmunds.com no later than 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017. Thanks!