Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Mazda Mazda3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mike3015 said:

Hello,

Can I get the numbers for a Mazda 3 HB Grand Touring-Automatic for 39 months at 15k miles per year?

Im in Northern CA.

I think it might be 53% and .00006 but I want to be sure.

Thanks,

Mike

That is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• pseichlerpseichler Member Posts: 28
    I got low balled badly on the trade offer so I get to go through this all again once the new numbers come out since I don't think we'll be able to make it to a dealer tomorrow... Thanks again for all the help, I'll bug you again in a couple days.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,036
    pseichler said:

I got low balled badly on the trade offer so I get to go through this all again once the new numbers come out since I don't think we'll be able to make it to a dealer tomorrow... Thanks again for all the help, I'll bug you again in a couple days.

That's a bummer.

Do you have a CarMax nearby? Get a quote from them, then ask whatever Mazda dealer you work with to match it.

Got an extra $2000 on my trade that way a couple years ago. In addition, check out this thread for some assistance:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mike3015mike3015 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2017
    Just a FYI for those that might want to close a lease tomorrow... There is an active $775 customer lease cash good through the end of business tomorrow for 2017 Mazda 3 5-doors. I got a look at the dealers Regional Incentive Summary while I was at the dealer today. The box was labeled "Lease Support."

Trying to decide if I should make it happen tomorrow or wait for the new programs.
  • mike3015mike3015 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2017
    mike3015 said:

Just a FYI for those that might want to close a lease tomorrow... There is an active $775 customer lease cash good through the end of business tomorrow for 2017 Mazda 3 5-doors. I got a look at the dealers Regional Incentive Summary while I was at the dealer today. The box was labeled "Lease Support."

Trying to decide if I should make it happen tomorrow or wait for the new programs.

I ended up pulling the trigger today. Here are the numbers to help others with negotiations..

2017 Mazda 3 HB GT Automatic
    MSRP $28480
    Cap Cost $24700
    Lease Support $775
    39 months at 15k miles per year. 53% RV & .00006 MF
    $223 per month with tax
    Drive off: $2249 includes $900 cash to reduce Cap Cost.

Feeling pretty good about the deal. I'm sure they made some money-they can't give them away. When the new programs come out tomorrow, I'm not even going to look. :)

Mike

PS.. If you're in the Bay Area and looking for a good deal, get in touch with Jason at Fremont Mazda. He's the director of internet sales and was one of the best salesman I've ever worked with.
    Looking to get the new numbers on a manual touring hatch 36 and 39/12 mo. in WI.

Thanks!
  • mlechatmlechat Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2017
    Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Hi there,

Would appreciate the current money factor and residual for the 2017 Mazda3 Sport Sedan:
    - automatic, 2.0L
    - Southern California (LA area)
    - 36 month/12K mile lease

Also found a few dealers offering $1000 off leftover 2016 models, so also looking at the Mazda3 i Touring Sedan (MSRP $23,030) and Hatchback (MSRP $23,730), both automatic (2.0L engine) with the popular equipment package (Bose stereo w/ CD player).

Asked for those MF/residuals on the 2016 thread, but would also love to know how you feel the deals on the 2016 vs. 2017 should compare at this point in the 2016's cycle?

Any advice for negotiating a great deal on one of the few models left from the previous year during the last week of the year?

53% and .00006

2016 inventory is probably shrinking, so if you want a deal, this is the week to score it. Dealers are motivated.

How low do you think we can get a dealer to go on a 2016 if they have a handful or even just 1-2 left to clear out?  Should we be aiming for a certain percentage of MSRP on the final price to make it low enough to compensate for the lower residual and higher money factor?

Thanks again and happy almost new year!
    We don't track pricing - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Sounds to me like the 2016 is the preferred model year, based on your description.
    Thanks again! Yes, would love the 2016 i Touring with the nicer options, if it's a great deal. The sedan's residual is pretty low at 49% though and MF isn't the best, but the lease cash helps. The dealer we're emailing with will have to be very motivated to bring down the price. There are two of these sedans on the lot there.

TMV is $20,851 including a $1K incentive (customer cash from Mazda). If lease cash is applied on top of that, $18,591 would be the number to beat. If it's only one or the other, depending on whether you finance or lease, then it's $19,591. Not sure if that yields a good enough payment for last year's model …

So far we've received this email quote for $19,466 from this dealer, an hour away from us:

MSRP $23,030
    Dealer Discount -$1,564
    Mazda Customer​ Cash -$1,000
    Standard APR -$1,000 <—asked them to clarify if this requires taking their financing

E-Price $19,466

Other dealers within an hour's drive have 1 hatchback each, so we're getting quotes on that too.

That said, another dealer near us where we initially test drove the 2017 Sport sedan offered $200+tax on that one and to pay the last 4 payments of our current lease (2014 Honda Civic, which has a payoff $3K above its trade-in value). If the actual price is good, the .00006 MF and 53% residual make that a compelling compromise.

Decisions, decisions … we'll get see what offers come in today.</p>
    Keep us posted.
    Will post more details later, as we now have various quotes and waiting on one more tomorrow morning, along with confirmation of our lease calculations for one phone offer.

In the meantime, have the money factors, residual values, and lease cash changed for January 2017? Would greatly appreciate any updated numbers, hoping to wrap up a deal on one of these vehicles tomorrow:

Mazda3 (all automatic, 2.0L, in Southern California - LA area & talking to 1 dealer in Riverside)

2016 i Touring Sedan
    2016 i Touring Hatchback
    2017 Sport Sedan

Will post the 2016 ones in that thread, too. Thanks so much, good luck fellow shoppers, and happy new year all!
    Current numbers are valid through Tuesday, 1/3/17. New program numbers available later this week.

Would love to get the updated numbers for the 2017 Mazda3 Sedan Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring (automatic) in Southern California for a 36/12 lease whenever they are available. Thanks so much!
  • nugennugen Member Posts: 14
    Hi-

Wondering what the 24month/10K RV and MF numbers are for 2017 2.5 GT hatchback this month, and how they compare to last month.

If you have those numbers for CX-5 GT as well, that would be helpful too. I was seeing CX-5 GT offers for $3000 cap cost reduction and ~$160/month last week (also 24 month), but the dealer couldn't come anywhere near that for the Mazda3.

Wondering why the CX-5 deals were so much better and if this month is better or worse.

Thanks!
    I have a dealer telling me there $850 lease cash for this month, still waiting on what the other numbers look like
    mike3015 said:

mike3015 said:

I ended up pulling the trigger today. Here are the numbers to help others with negotiations..

2017 Mazda 3 HB GT Automatic
    MSRP $28480
    Cap Cost $24700
    Lease Support $775
    39 months at 15k miles per year. 53% RV & .00006 MF
    $223 per month with tax
    Drive off: $2249 includes $900 cash to reduce Cap Cost.

Feeling pretty good about the deal. I'm sure they made some money-they can't give them away. When the new programs come out tomorrow, I'm not even going to look. :)

Mike

PS.. If you're in the Bay Area and looking for a good deal, get in touch with Jason at Fremont Mazda. He's the director of internet sales and was one of the best salesman I've ever worked with.
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

pseichler said:

Looking to get the new numbers on a manual touring hatch 36 and 39/12 mo. in WI.

Thanks!

36/12: .00003 MF and 55% residual
    39/12: .00029 MF and 56% residual

$850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Michaell said:

mlechat said:

Hi there,

Would love to get the updated numbers for the 2017 Mazda3 Sedan Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring (automatic) in Southern California for a 36/12 lease whenever they are available. Thanks so much!

.00001 MF and 53%/54%/56% residual, respectively.
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mlechatmlechat Member Posts: 22
    Would love to get the updated numbers for the 2017 Mazda3 Sedan Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring (automatic) in Southern California for a 36/12 lease whenever they are available.

Still eyeing one of the remaining 2016s but have dealers pushing us to the 2017 (odd, since they all have many left to clear out) and want to compare our options.

Thanks so much!
    mlechat said:

Would love to get the updated numbers for the 2017 Mazda3 Sedan Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring (automatic) in Southern California for a 36/12 lease whenever they are available.

Still eyeing one of the remaining 2016s but have dealers pushing us to the 2017 (odd, since they all have many left to clear out) and want to compare our options.

Thanks so much!

.00001 MF and 53%/54%/56% residual, respectively
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cstark27cstark27 Member Posts: 15
    MF/RV for 2017 Mazda3 Touring AT sedan 36/12 & 39/12 in 67212. And any lease cash available. Thank you!
    cstark27 said:

MF/RV for 2017 Mazda3 Touring AT sedan 36/12 & 39/12 in 67212. And any lease cash available. Thank you!

36/12 - 54% and .00001
    39/12 - 54% and .00022

$1200 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Still looking for rv/mf for 2017 gt hatchback for 24/10 including any lease cash/incentives.
    If you can also share last month's, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    nugen said:

Still looking for rv/mf for 2017 gt hatchback for 24/10 including any lease cash/incentives.

Thanks.

.00014 MF and 63% residual. $850 lease cash
    Subtract 1% if manual transmission.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

nugen said:

Thanks.

-----------------------
    Great. Thanks!
    Do you know what the numbers were last month?
    nugen said:

kyfdx said:

nugen said:

Thanks.

-----------------------
    Great. Thanks!
    Do you know what the numbers were last month?
    Nope

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• whosterwhoster Member Posts: 13
    Hatchback numbers?

36/12 & 39/12 for the Touring 2.5 A/T and Grand Touring A/T
    whoster said:

Hatchback numbers?

36/12 & 39/12 for the Touring 2.5 A/T and Grand Touring A/T

.00003 MF and 56% residual for 36/12 for either model
    .00029 MF and 56%/57% residual for T/GT for 39/12.
    $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

it looks like the 36 months is looking like the sweet spot this month, thanks!
    whoster said:

it looks like the 36 months is looking like the sweet spot this month, thanks!

I'd say 39 months will come in with a lower payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2017
    kyfdx said:

I'd say 39 months will come in with a lower payment.

ah yeah you're right. it comes out roughly $20 cheaper.
  • mannerheimmannerheim Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

Please let me know money factor, residual value, and incentives for a 2017 Mazda 3 Grand Touring in LA, CA

1. 24 months/10k mi
    2. 36 months/10k mi

Thank You

Hello,

Please let me know money factor, residual value, and incentives for a 2017 Mazda 3 Grand Touring in LA, CA

1. 24 months/10k mi
    2. 36 months/10k mi

Thank You

Hatch or sedan?

Stick shift or automatic?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mannerheimmannerheim Member Posts: 6
    Hi Michael,

Sorry, stupid me. Sedan with AT

Hello,

1. 24 months/10k mi
    2. 36 months/10k mi

Thank You

Hi Michael,

Sorry, stupid me. Sedan with AT

.00190 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 57% residual

$1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rgpie75rgpie75 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, how about MF, RV and incentives for 2017 Mazda 3 Sport Sedan w/manual in Pittsburgh, PA? 36 and 39 month and 18k miles. Thanks!
    rgpie75 said:

Hi, how about MF, RV and incentives for 2017 Mazda 3 Sport Sedan w/manual in Pittsburgh, PA? 36 and 39 month and 18k miles. Thanks!

15K/yr - you'll have to check with a dealer for the residual reduction for mileage above that.

.00001 MF and 50% residual for 36/15
    .00022 MF and 51% residual for 39/15
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rgpie75rgpie75 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

rgpie75 said:

15K/yr - you'll have to check with a dealer for the residual reduction for mileage above that.

.00001 MF and 50% residual for 36/15
    .00022 MF and 51% residual for 39/15
    $1200 lease cash
    Thanks!
  • ichbinalleinichbinallein Member Posts: 34
    Looking for 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback touring and grand touring w/ manual transmission in NJ. 36/12 and 39/12.

Thanks!

Looking for 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback touring and grand touring w/ manual transmission in NJ. 36/12 and 39/12.

Thanks!

36/12: .00003 MF and 55% residual
    39/12: .00029 MF and 56% residual

$850 lease cash

Either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• matthaneymatthaney Member Posts: 29
    Can I get Feb. residual and MF info for 36/12?
    2017 Mazda3 Hatch -Sport (M/T) & Touring 2.5 (M/T)

Thank you
    matthaney said:

Can I get Feb. residual and MF info for 36/12?
    2017 Mazda3 Hatch -Sport (M/T) & Touring 2.5 (M/T)

Thank you

.00003 MF and 52%/55% residual for Sportmanual/touring2.5manual.
    $850 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• asbcar1asbcar1 Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Mazda3 Auto Trans Sedan Grand Touring model in HI for
    24 mo/10k
    36 mo/10k
    39 mo/10k

Also, any current incentives or discounts this month.

Thank you in advance.
    asbcar1 said:

Hello,

May I have the MF and RV for 2017 Mazda3 Auto Trans Sedan Grand Touring model in HI for
    24 mo/10k
    36 mo/10k
    39 mo/10k

Also, any current incentives or discounts this month.

Thank you in advance.

.00190 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    .00022 MF and 58% residual

$1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dulcimerhammerdulcimerhammer Member Posts: 9
    Greetings,

Can you provide the residual and MF for 2017 Mazda3 GT auto sedan. Connecticut. Looking for 36 and 39 month w/18K miles. Also, does the residual take a bit hit once you pass 15k/yr? Thank you.

Greetings,

Can you provide the residual and MF for 2017 Mazda3 GT auto sedan. Connecticut. Looking for 36 and 39 month w/18K miles. Also, does the residual take a bit hit once you pass 15k/yr? Thank you.

Is this for the 2.0 or the 2.5 engine?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hludwighludwig Member Posts: 12
    Can I have the MF, Residuals and any lease cash for a Touring (Sedan) at 24/12k, 36/12k and 39/12k (in CA). Thanks!
    Michaell said:

Greetings,

2.5L is the only engine for the Grand Touring on the 2017 models.

3 Sedan- Sport and Touring = 2.0L Grand Touring =2.5L

3 Hatch- Sport = 2.0L Touring = 2.0L or 2.5L GT= 2.5L

Thanks again for the lease info.

Michaell said:

Greetings,

.00001 MF and 54% residual for 36/15
    .00022 MF and 55% residual for 39/15

$1200 lease cash

Miles over 15K/yr reduce the residual on a cents/mile basis. Not sure what the number is for Mazda ($0.10-$0.15, most likely).

So, yes, miles over 15K/yr are more expensive than the residual bumps from 10K to 12K or 12K to 15K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

hludwig said:

Can I have the MF, Residuals and any lease cash for a Touring (Sedan) at 24/12k, 36/12k and 39/12k (in CA). Thanks!

.00190 MF and 59% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00022 MF and 52% residual

Subtract 1% for manual transmission
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Greetings,

$1200 lease cash

Miles over 15K/yr reduce the residual on a cents/mile basis. Not sure what the number is for Mazda ($0.10-$0.15, most likely).

So, yes, miles over 15K/yr are more expensive than the residual bumps from 10K to 12K or 12K to 15K.
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Greetings,

$1200 lease cash

Thank you!
  • drjoemuzzdrjoemuzz Member Posts: 3
    New to this so please bear with me. I would appreciate RV/MF info on a 2017 Mazda 3 hatch/manual for 10-12k/33,36,39 months in IL. Thank you.
    drjoemuzz said:

New to this so please bear with me. I would appreciate RV/MF info on a 2017 Mazda 3 hatch/manual for 10-12k/33,36,39 months in IL. Thank you.

Sure.. which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Grand Touring. Sorry about that. Thank you.
    kyfdx said:

drjoemuzz said:

Sure.. which trim?
    drjoemuzz said:

Grand Touring. Sorry about that. Thank you.

33/12 - .00014 and 57%
    36/12 - .00001 and 55%
    39/12 - .00029 and 56%

Add 1% for 10K

$850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Much appreciated.