Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid leasing

clownstrikeclownstrike Member Posts: 67
edited December 2016 in Toyota
Hi - Do you have residual and MF for both 2016 and 2017 Toyota Cambry Hybrid XLE, including 36m/15k, in the Boston area? Any incentives that you're aware of? Thanks very much for your help. -- Tim

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

Hi - Do you have residual and MF for both 2016 and 2017 Toyota Cambry Hybrid XLE, including 36m/15k, in the Boston area? Any incentives that you're aware of? Thanks very much for your help. -- Tim

2017: 54% residual and .00001 MF
    2016: 51% residual.. Don't see a money factor offered, just final pay of $2100 (dealer incentive). The 2016 may not lease well, any more.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    Could I pls get MF and residual for 2017 Toyota Camry hybrid xle Sedan in NY? Any lease cash incentives?
    Meant to say 36 mo 12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,915
    rxracer1 said:

Could I pls get MF and residual for 2017 Toyota Camry hybrid xle Sedan in NY? Any lease cash incentives?

rxracer1 said:

Meant to say 36 mo 12k miles

54% and .00001

$1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

In NY state how is sales tax treated different than Washington state for a lease? I read you pay it up front but can also then spread it out over the monthly payments. How is that diffeeent than paying tax on your monthly payment to begin with as I estimate in a state like Washington? 
    rxracer1 said:

In NY state how is sales tax treated different than Washington state for a lease? I read you pay it up front but can also then spread it out over the monthly payments. How is that diffeeent than paying tax on your monthly payment to begin with as I estimate in a state like Washington? 

NY calculates the sales tax against the sum of the payments. You can choose to pay the tax amount when you sign the paperwork or add the tax to the cap cost, which then subjects it to interest. Even though you are paying interest on the tax, we recommend you set up your payments that way. If you pre-pay, and the car is stolen or totaled, you won't get a refund of your taxes from the state.

WA taxes the payment, each month. No muss, no fuss.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Could I please get the current MF and RV for 2017 Toyota Camry hybrid XLE Sedan in NY? Any cash incentives available? Both a 10k and 12k 36mo lease. Also, what's a good % off MSRP before incentives to target for this vehicle? Thanks!
    rxracer1 said:

Could I please get the current MF and RV for 2017 Toyota Camry hybrid XLE Sedan in NY? Any cash incentives available? Both a 10k and 12k 36mo lease. Also, what's a good % off MSRP before incentives to target for this vehicle? Thanks!

52% / 51% and .00001

$1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. And any sense for a target % off MSRP for a selling price before incentives ?
    rxracer1 said:

Thanks. And any sense for a target % off MSRP for a selling price before incentives ?

We don't track pricing - use the "make model year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ok Thanks. Do April numbers (RV, MF) hold until May 1?
    rxracer1 said:

Ok Thanks. Do April numbers (RV, MF) hold until May 1?

The residual is fixed until 5 July; the MF and incentives will expire at the end of the day tomorrow, 1 May.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lacargirllacargirl Member Posts: 9
    Can you please post the current residual value and MF for the 2017 Camry Hybrid in Southern California for 36/12 and 36/15?
    lacargirl said:

Can you please post the current residual value and MF for the 2017 Camry Hybrid in Southern California for 36/12 and 36/15?

What trim level - LE, XLE or SE?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Member Posts: 60
    Could I please have the RV and MF for 2017 Camry Hybrid LE/XLE 36/15 for Central Florida?

Thanks!

Could I please have the RV and MF for 2017 Camry Hybrid LE/XLE 36/15 for Central Florida?

Thanks!

We do not have any reliable lease information for SouthEast Toyota.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vick3vick3 Member Posts: 6
    Greatly appreciate the moderators and Edmunds.com for this forum, thank you!

I'm looking for the current residual value, money factor, and any lease cash or other available incentives for both 2017 and 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, for a 36m / 15K miles lease in Southern California.
    vick3 said:

Greatly appreciate the moderators and Edmunds.com for this forum, thank you!

I'm looking for the current residual value, money factor, and any lease cash or other available incentives for both 2017 and 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, for a 36m / 15K miles lease in Southern California.

2017 - 43% and .00001; $3250 lease cash

2018 Camry lease thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46639/toyota/camry/2018-toyota-camry-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• little_l3il2dlittle_l3il2d Member Posts: 2
    Hi - Do you have residual for 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE, including 36m/15k and 36/12, in Northern Virginia? Any incentives that you're aware of? Thanks very much for your help. -- Amy

Hi - Do you have residual for 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE, including 36m/15k and 36/12, in Northern Virginia? Any incentives that you're aware of? Thanks very much for your help. -- Amy

The 2018 Camry lease thread can be found here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46639/toyota/camry/2018-toyota-camry-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator