Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Infiniti QX50 Lease in NJ

vbat_screenvbat_screen Member Posts: 32
edited March 2017 in INFINITI
Can you please let me know the RV/MF and all possible incentives available on Infiniti QX50 in NJ. I want to go for a base version wiith 39months/10k. Please help.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Can you please let me know the RV/MF and all possible incentives available on Infiniti QX50 in NJ. I want to go for a base version wiith 39months/10k. Please help.

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vbat_screenvbat_screen Member Posts: 32
    AWD. Would appreciate the details for 10k as welll as 12k per year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

AWD. Would appreciate the details for 10k as welll as 12k per year.

.00039 MF and 60%/59% residual

We don't have Infiniti incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vbat_screenvbat_screen Member Posts: 32
    Thanks much! I am currently leasing Nissan Rogue and have 3 months left on this and am not in hurry to go for QX 50. Would you recommend waiting for couple of months as I don't see any incentives on the car these days? Also, I started negotiating with one dealer who had a car with MRP- $38,895 and selling price - $35,700. can you plz tell me what should be the best leasing amount per month with just the first month payment down in NJ.