Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Accord Lease Questions

patriot0125patriot0125 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2017 in Honda
Could you please provide money factor and residual % for the Honda Accord 4 cyl EX-L with Navigation along with any incentives offered for the month of march?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Could you please provide money factor and residual % for the Honda Accord 4 cyl EX-L with Navigation along with any incentives offered for the month of march?

.00083 MF and 51% residual for 36/15
    $1000 dealer cash + $1000 bonus lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    patriot0125patriot0125 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you. I was just quoted a price of $347 for a 2017 Accord EX-L with Navigation and Honda Sensing. I am required to put $627.18 down. Can you please advise whether or not this is a fair deal? I am not sure if the $1,000 dealer cash or $1,000 bonus lease cash are included.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Thank you. I was just quoted a price of $347 for a 2017 Accord EX-L with Navigation and Honda Sensing. I am required to put $627.18 down. Can you please advise whether or not this is a fair deal? I am not sure if the $1,000 dealer cash or $1,000 bonus lease cash are included.

What is the MSRP?
    Selling price or CAP cost?
    What term and mileage?
    What state and tax rate?

I'm pretty sure that if they quoted you a price, it already includes all incentives. Not likely to show up and have them say, "Here is $2000 back!" ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ConsiglieriConsiglieri Member Posts: 59
    If you are leasing based on 15k miles per year and in a state like MD, where you pay sales tax on the entire negotiated sale price plus processing fee, as oppsed to just on the lease payments, that would be a great deal. If you are leasing based on 12k miles per year or less, and/or are located in a state where lease/sales tax is levied only on the lease payments (and certain fees), then the deal has room for improvement
  • Options
    ConsiglieriConsiglieri Member Posts: 59
    If you are leasing based on 15k miles per year and in a state like MD, where you pay sales tax on the entire negotiated sale price plus processing fee, as oppsed to just on the lease payments, that would be a great deal. If you are leasing based on 12k miles per year or less, and/or are located in a state where lease/sales tax is levied only on the lease payments (and certain fees), then the deal has room for improvement.