Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

Comments

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited March 2017
    marcelo19lp

You have 2 solid offers in NJ. I would hold out till the very end of this month , pit my below dealers against each other and shoot for another $500 ( could be more if dealer needs ending quarterly sales #'s ) March 31st end the 1st sales quarter. Your buying/ Leasing leverage will be in your favor.

Auto-Sport , Madison , Garden State , DCH Paramus & Kay, Clinton, Route 22, Honda of Tenafly.

Some months these dealers are hit or miss w pricing .....Burns, Joyce , VIP

NY .. Doc fee's only $75 dollars ... New Rochelle , Atlantic , Huntington

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

Post back what NJ dealers you liked

• marcelo19lpmarcelo19lp Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2017
    Thanks a lot Brian125. Using the TrueCar, the selling price is under exceptional deal for anything under $ 23, 220 The dealerships showed me the MSRP of $ 27,190 in their computer, in which I also had in my smartphone app. The factory invoice is $24, 952 . Definitely will seek to get an additional $ 500 and see if more can be taken March 31st. New Rochelle, is about 30 minutes from me, this week a little trip to the city, I'll stop by that area. With the LEASE purchase price, I'm assuming they are using the $1000 dealer cash and $500 bonus lease cash, I would have to email the dealership to clarify that. Any advise on purchasing directly as oppose to leasing it.
  • marcelo19lpmarcelo19lp Member Posts: 9
    Garden State , Route 22 and Madison.
  • agrippa4agrippa4 Member Posts: 7
    I am in the MD/DC/VA area and will be shopping for a 2017 Accord Hybrid EX-L with sensing or a touring package. What should be my target price before TTL? Anyone have any OTD prices as well? Thanks!
    agrippa4 said:

I am in the MD/DC/VA area and will be shopping for a 2017 Accord Hybrid EX-L with sensing or a touring package. What should be my target price before TTL? Anyone have any OTD prices as well? Thanks!

Use the True- Car app, to gather pricing on your model.

brian125 said:

agrippa4 said:

Use the True- Car app, to gather pricing on your model.

Truecar average is around 32k, with the lower end of the curve being 30-31k. I saw past posts of some getting 30k OTD and I was wondering where offers stand now. Thanks
    Pricing varies from state to state. Some better than others each month. You need to do your own homework. That means Calling / Emailing all dealers in each of the 3 states your willing to travel to. Read thru some of my buying/ negotiating tips and advice

• barthbaggbarthbagg Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Ok just starting to get otd offers from a few dealers in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area. No added items to the quote except the one. 

2017 Honda Accord LX CVT
    $22195
    $21882
    $22500 w/ remote start 

I think these are pretty good but I'm sure I can do better. Any additional info would be great! 
    edited March 2017
    First round of offers via email on 2017 Accord EX-L 4-cyl, with sensing. This is in the MD/DC/VA region. Will be titling in MD.
    1) MSRP: $30,820
    Discounted price: $25,892
    Freight: $875
    All season mats: $155
    Processing Fee: $699
    6% Tax: $1,657.26
    Tag: $346.50
    VA State Business Tax?: $46.96
    Out The Door price is $29,671.72

2) MSRP: $31,795.00 (incl​ freight)
    Neg Price: $27,952 (incl​ freight)
    MD Processing:$300.00
    MD Tax:$1,695.13
    MD Tags:$279.00
    MD OTD: $29,947.29

3) This one just gave me a simple OTD of $30,725.

All the other dealers can't seem to follow directions and didn't give me an OTD.

Seems like 29-30k is what everyone is starting at. Haven't started to negotiate yet. Our car got totaled so we have our rental until Friday. Trying to decide whether we should just extend our rental or just buy by Friday. Do you all feel that there are discounts to be had by waiting until the end of the month?
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    @agrippa4, the average price in the D.C. Region is $27,670 on an EX-L (w/ Sensing) with MSRP of $31,695. I'm seeing $1,000 of dealer/finance cash available. Deal number 1 looks like it is inline with the discounts I see. Obviously, the Doc/Processing Fee is more. Do you have a home in both states? Registration and taxes will be based on the state you are registering the car to and taxes are for the address you're registering it to.

With that being said, I would look to pay around the $26,600-$26,750 range (plus tax, title, license, and fees).
    Edmunds Moderator
    barthbagg said:

Ok just starting to get otd offers from a few dealers in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area. No added items to the quote except the one. 

2017 Honda Accord LX CVT
    $22195
    $21882
    $22500 w/ remote start 

I think these are pretty good but I'm sure I can do better. Any additional info would be great! 

@barthbagg, I'm seeing an average price in the Cleveland area around $22,322 for just the 17 Accord LX. Sounds like you're getting some decent offers. There is the $1,000 Dealer/Finance cash that I see is available.

Are the numbers you stated OTD or just the sales price?
    Edmunds Moderator
  • zerglingdudezerglingdude Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    Hey guys I was offered $24,788 for 2017 Accord EXL with destination fees included. This does not include tax etc. They keep lowering the price for the last 2 months for me. I went to Edmunds and after they emailed me this lower price than Edmunds $22,988. BTW this was 3 in the morning. Anyone think I can deal the person down more. I will be seeing the dealer Fri or Saturday. Anyone think this is a good deal?

This is in northern California

Please and thank you.

Hey guys I was offered $24,788 for 2017 Accord EXL with destination fees included. This does not include tax etc. They keep lowering the price for the last 2 months for me. I went to Edmunds and after they emailed me this lower price than Edmunds $22,988. BTW this was 3 in the morning. Anyone think I can deal the person down more. I will be seeing the dealer Fri or Saturday. Anyone think this is a good deal?

Please and thank you.

Hi @zerglingdude, I'm assuming it is the 2.4L 4 cylinder sedan EX-L with no nav, is that correct? If so, I would say that is a great deal. I'm seeing the average price to be around $26,176. When you factor in the available $1,000 dealer cash, you still have a great offer.

Yes, definitely try to negotiate more off the car. I think it will be best to try in person. It's worth a shot but at even at that price I would sign the papers.
    Edmunds Moderator
  • zerglingdudezerglingdude Member Posts: 3

Please and thank you.
    Hi @zerglingdude, I'm assuming it is the 2.4L 4 cylinder sedan EX-L with no nav, is that correct? If so, I would say that is a great deal. I'm seeing the average price to be around $26,176. When you factor in the available $1,000 dealer cash, you still have a great offer. Yes, definitely try to negotiate more off the car. I think it will be best to try in person. It's worth a shot but at even at that price I would sign the papers.
    Hmm...Another dealer now offered $24,499. Don't know if that includes destination charges. Anyone else get a better price than this? 

Please and thank you
    Does anyone know if dealers have any incentives to sell the Accord Hybrids? There are quite a few sitting on dealer lots right now. I've tried pushing them but the lowest I've got now is about 29.5 pre TTL.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    agrippa4 said:

Does anyone know if dealers have any incentives to sell the Accord Hybrids? There are quite a few sitting on dealer lots right now. I've tried pushing them but the lowest I've got now is about 29.5 pre TTL.

There is $1250 dealer cash + either $600 or $1600 finance cash (if financing through AHFC). Not sure what makes the difference on the finance cash. Maybe length of term or amount financed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

agrippa4 said:

There is $1250 dealer cash + either $600 or $1600 finance cash (if financing through AHFC). Not sure what makes the difference on the finance cash. Maybe length of term or amount financed.
    Thank you very much. Is that just for hybrid versions?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    agrippa4 said:

kyfdx said:

agrippa4 said:

Thank you very much. Is that just for hybrid versions?

Yes... there are incentives for other versions as well, but they vary

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ksmoksmo Member Posts: 11
    In case it helps anyone...

I have a pretty good relationship with one of my local Honda dealers, having purchased 3 cars there in the past. The sales manager is pretty straightforward with me from what I can tell.

Today I inquired about three cars. Accord EX with sensing, Accord hybrid base, and Accord EXL V6.

Was quoted $24,500, $25,500, and $27,500 respectively. I believe they have an admin fee of 299 in addition to these prices.

I thought the number on the hybrid was pretty aggressive, not that any of them seemed like bad quotes.
    ksmo said:

In case it helps anyone...

I have a pretty good relationship with one of my local Honda dealers, having purchased 3 cars there in the past. The sales manager is pretty straightforward with me from what I can tell.

Today I inquired about three cars. Accord EX with sensing, Accord hybrid base, and Accord EXL V6.

Was quoted $24,500, $25,500, and $27,500 respectively. I believe they have an admin fee of 299 in addition to these prices.

I thought the number on the hybrid was pretty aggressive, not that any of them seemed like bad quotes.

Is this with destination?
  • njxray9914njxray9914 Member Posts: 4
    @brian125

So I thought I was following your advice to a tee and somehow I ended up giving a 200.00 deposit (via debit card) to Planet Honda on Monday... As I'm sure you know we had that snowstorm today in NJ and I am supposed to go in tomorrow to finalize my deal. OTD i am "supposed" to be looking at 31,366.51 (including unnecessary markups like nitro in tires for 125, safe and secure package for 389 and a high doc free of 469) and on a 2016 Honda Accord V6 w/Navi and Honda Sensing (MSRP 33,245.00). Regardless, to avoid the headache I am ok with the OTD price, ASSUMING nothing changes when I go in tomorrow.

RedFlag moment : When I asked them to email me a receipt, I was instead "texted" a copy of my "supposid contract" where they did not list my 200.00 anywhere to be found.

Was I scammed in anyway so far with this 200.00 deposit? Should they have given me a receipt? Is it normal to text a picture like this? I have since done my detective work and have seen a ton of negative reviews for this dealer and now I am getting nervous. Have you heard anything that should make me reconsider going in tomorrow and perhaps going to a different dealership?

side note - no one would send me a bill of sale contract, not any dealership in NJ :-(
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728

@brian125

So I thought I was following your advice to a tee and somehow I ended up giving a 200.00 deposit (via debit card) to Planet Honda on Monday... As I'm sure you know we had that snowstorm today in NJ and I am supposed to go in tomorrow to finalize my deal. OTD i am "supposed" to be looking at 31,366.51 (including unnecessary markups like nitro in tires for 125, safe and secure package for 389 and a high doc free of 469) and on a 2016 Honda Accord V6 w/Navi and Honda Sensing (MSRP 33,245.00). Regardless, to avoid the headache I am ok with the OTD price, ASSUMING nothing changes when I go in tomorrow.

RedFlag moment : When I asked them to email me a receipt, I was instead "texted" a copy of my "supposid contract" where they did not list my 200.00 anywhere to be found.

Was I scammed in anyway so far with this 200.00 deposit? Should they have given me a receipt? Is it normal to text a picture like this? I have since done my detective work and have seen a ton of negative reviews for this dealer and now I am getting nervous. Have you heard anything that should make me reconsider going in tomorrow and perhaps going to a different dealership?

side note - no one would send me a bill of sale contract, not any dealership in NJ :-(

bye bye $200; are you a girl or just oblivious?

"unnecessary markups like nitro in tires for 125, safe and secure package for 389 and a high doc free of 469"

"I have since done my detective work and have seen a ton of negative reviews for this dealer and now I am getting nervous"

c'mon, the warning signs were there!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    tonyg2016 said:

@brian125

bye bye $200; are you a girl or just oblivious?

"unnecessary markups like nitro in tires for 125, safe and secure package for 389 and a high doc free of 469"

"I have since done my detective work and have seen a ton of negative reviews for this dealer and now I am getting nervous"

c'mon, the warning signs were there!
    If you paid the $200 with a credit card, you can dispute the charge.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136

@brian125

If you scroll thru @brian125 NJ buying posts you will see you did not follow his advice to a tee. Look at his top 8 NJ dealerships to score a good price .Brain said very end of March is the end of the 1st buying quarter. Wait. You rushed and got beat with add on's from that dealership. hopefully the price they quoted you can get. Otherwise dispute credit charge and walk

• john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136

@brian125

You didn't follow @brian125 buying advice to a Tee . You rushed this deal and got beat by letting dealer put those extra add on charges. Ive been following brian125 thread advice. there was many recommended only NJ dealerships posted that it was best to buy at the end of March which is the end of the 1st sales quarter. If dealer does not deliver walk out and wait till the end of march. don't settle for a BS tire charge

edited March 2017
    njxray9914

Sorry to hear about your above deal At Planet Honda . Planet Honda is a bad NJ dealership they bait and switch pricing. All there vehicles have added fee's like posted . Your CC card can be disputed if price that was quoted or emailed to you is not met . If you decide to walk today from this sale I promise we'll help you make a better deal if you could wait another 2 weeks.

• acuranj18acuranj18 Member Posts: 16
    I am interested in either buying or leasing an Accord V6 EXL in Central New Jersey. What are the lease and purchase (would finance through Honda Financial) incentives for each option?
  • andrewd1andrewd1 Member Posts: 8
    Hey Brian, do you have any Honda dealers in chicago area you particularly recommend?  Also considering a Mazda6 - need to drive them and wanted to get your opinion on dealers.  Planning to buy last day of this month.  Thanks!
    edited March 2017
    andrewd1 said:

Hey Brian, do you have any Honda dealers in chicago area you particularly recommend?  Also considering a Mazda6 - need to drive them and wanted to get your opinion on dealers.  Planning to buy last day of this month.  Thanks!

My thoughts on the Mazda6.. Handles real well , Ft. seats are uncomfortable and tight. . Engine and road noise to much for me. No 6 cyl. option . Ingress / Egress is awful for tall people. My thoughts the Accord is a better buy.

I would round up as many dealers as far as your willing to travel to . Pit all those dealers against each other . start your calls on the 30th holding out till the 31st if you cant get your target price.

Call/ email these recommended Honda dealers to get best pricing along with yours.

Valley, Joliet , Honda on Grand , Muller , Honda superstore of lisle, Schamburg, Ed Napleton

• andrewd1andrewd1 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks as always, good insight on the 6.  Thinking about the sport with a manual, does the resale value hold up better or worse than an automatic?  Trying to weigh the fun of shifting with the pain that can be bumper to bumper commuting in chicago.....
  • rajuarajua Member Posts: 7
    I am planning to buy 2017 Accord LX in PHX AZ.what is the best price to start negotiating for this model accord...
    edited March 2017
    DMV region - 2017 Accord EX-L Hybrid 28.8 OTD with grad incentive. Thanks for all the help everyone.
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,

@brian125 - Thanks to your advice 4 years ago, I was able to land a deal on 2013 Honda accord EX-L. I am not yet in the market for a new car, but I am testing the waters to see what deals can be had on a 2017 Accord.

If I do pull the trigger, it will be probably in the fall. If there are no good deals to be had, I might just wait next year for a 2018 model. I am also looking at some used luxury brands such as the lexus GS 350 AWD.

Anyway, I am in the Northeast and I am looking at either the 2017 EX-L with Navigation & Honda Sensing or the Touring model. Here is the pricing info I have been able to find online for both models.

EX-L (4cylinder) w/navi & Honda sensing: $31,795 (MSRP) / $29,152 (Invoice)
    Touring: $ 35,805 (MSRP) / $32,809 (Invoice)
    All prices include the $875 destination fee

What do you think will be a great deal for both cars?
    Are there any current financing offers apart from the 0.9% for up to 60 months, such as cash back deals?

If anyone in the northeast bought any of these cars, feel free to post your sale numbers before doc fees and taxes.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
    I already have two quotes for the Touring model. Once I get a detailed price breakdown, I will provide additional information. All quotes are based off an MSRP of $35,805.
  • mamr_1107mamr_1107 Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to buy a 2017 Honda Accord EX CVT. Surprised by the fact that not a lot of forum members are buying the EX trim. Am I missing something?
    Price Quote for 2017 Honda Accord Touring Sedan

Dealer 1
    MSRP: $35,805
    Sale Price: $30,599
    Incentive: $500 down payment for recent college grads (I do not qualify)
    Doc Fees: $402
    Price below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees: $2210

Dealer 2
    Sale Price: $29,858 (price includes all incentives - dealer has not provided a breakdown of incentives).
    Adjusted Sale Price assuming $500 incentive was not included: $30,358
    Incentives: Dealer has not provided a breakdown of incentives but I am assuming it is the same with all Honda dealers
    Doc Fees (found this on dealer's website): $429 (Dealer did not provide this info via email)
    Price below invoice of $32,809 using adjusted sale price and before doc fees: $2451

These prices were obtained via email without any haggling. Although, dealer #2 prices seems to be a few hundred dollars cheaper, dealer #1 is prepared to make a deal. BTW, dealer 1 is less than 5 miles from my house.

I did tell both dealers that I am at least a few months away from making a decision, but dealer 1 said they are prepared to work with me (ie. doc fees, etc..). Dealer 2 wants to call me, but I am not going that route. They are also more than 30 miles from my house.

@brian125 - If I was to give a number to dealer 1, what do you think it should be? Sale price of $29k and no doc fees to see what he says and get him off my back?

*Neither dealer has the color combo I am interested in, although that could change in a few months.

I do not want to low ball anyone but at the same time, two of the reasons I want to wait till fall are:

1. Pay off my current car
    2. and see what the 2018 models would look like (ie. redesign and what offers they might have on 2017s).

Price Quote for 2017 Honda Accord Touring Sedan

Dealer 1
    Incentive: $500 down payment for recent college grads (I do not qualify)
    Price below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees: $2210

Dealer 2
    Sale Price: $29,858 (price includes all incentives - dealer has not provided a breakdown of incentives).
    Adjusted Sale Price assuming $500 incentive was not included: $30,358
    Incentives: Dealer has not provided a breakdown of incentives but I am assuming it is the same with all Honda dealers
    Doc Fees (found this on dealer's website): $429 (Dealer did not provide this info via email)
    Price below invoice of $32,809 using adjusted sale price and before doc fees: $2451

These prices were obtained via email without any haggling. Although, dealer #2 prices seems to be a few hundred dollars cheaper, dealer #1 is prepared to make a deal. BTW, dealer 1 is less than 5 miles from my house.

I did tell both dealers that I am at least a few months away from making a decision, but dealer 1 said they are prepared to work with me (ie. doc fees, etc..). Dealer 2 wants to call me, but I am not going that route. They are also more than 30 miles from my house.

@brian125 - If I was to give a number to dealer 1, what do you think it should be? Sale price of $29k and no doc fees to see what he says and get him off my back?

*Neither dealer has the color combo I am interested in, although that could change in a few months.

I do not want to low ball anyone but at the same time, two of the reasons I want to wait till fall are:

1. Pay off my current car
    2. and see what the 2018 models would like (ie. redesign and what offers they might have on 2017s).

Why contact the dealer and initiate negotiations if you aren't planning on pulling the trigger for some months?

Dealers want to sell a car today. Not next week, and certainly not a few months from now.

Get serious with them when you're ready to pull the trigger - there could be changes to incentives down the road that would impact the price you pay.

My .02 on the situation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Price Quote for 2017 Honda Accord Touring

Dealer 1
    Incentives: $500 down payment assistance for recent college grads (I do not qualify)
    Amount below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees = $2210

Dealer 2
    Sale Price: $29,858 (with all incentives - dealer did not provide a breakdown)
    Adjusted sale price taking into account $500 incentive (my assumption) = $30,358
    Doc Fees: $429 (From dealer's website - dealer did not provide that info)
    Incentives: Dealer did not provide details but I am assuming it is the same with all Honda dealers
    Amount below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees using adjusted sale price = $2451

Although, dealer 2 price is a few hundred dollars cheaper, they are 30 miles away from my house and have refused to provide any details about incentives. They also want to call me to discuss numbers (I am not giving out my phone number). I am doing all negotiating via email this early in the game.

I did tell both dealers I am a few months away from making a decision, but dealer 1 says they are prepared to work with me (ie. doc fees and price) in order to earn my business sooner.

*Neither dealer has the color combo I want.*

@brian125 - What number should I throw out to dealer 1 for him to get off my back, since I will most probably not seriously look until the fall? (I wanted to have an idea what deals can be had)

Here are the two reasons why I want to wait till the fall (at the earliest):

1. Pay off current car
    2. Wait to see 2018 model (if there will be another redesign and features compared to 2017) and whether there might be any deals on 2017s.

Price Quote for 2017 Honda Accord Touring

Dealer 1
    Incentives: $500 down payment assistance for recent college grads (I do not qualify)
    Amount below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees = $2210

Dealer 2
    Sale Price: $29,858 (with all incentives - dealer did not provide a breakdown)
    Adjusted sale price taking into account $500 incentive (my assumption) = $30,358
    Doc Fees: $429 (From dealer's website - dealer did not provide that info)
    Incentives: Dealer did not provide details but I am assuming it is the same with all Honda dealers
    Amount below invoice of $32,809 and before doc fees using adjusted sale price = $2451

Although, dealer 2 price is a few hundred dollars cheaper, they are 30 miles away from my house and have refused to provide any details about incentives. They also want to call me to discuss numbers (I am not giving out my phone number). I am doing all negotiating via email this early in the game.

I did tell both dealers I am a few months away from making a decision, but dealer 1 says they are prepared to work with me (ie. doc fees and price) in order to earn my business sooner.

*Neither dealer has the color combo I want.*

@brian125 - What number should I throw out to dealer 1 for him to get off my back, since I will most probably not seriously look until the fall? (I wanted to have an idea what deals can be had)

Here are the two reasons why I want to wait till the fall (at the earliest):

1. Pay off current car
    2. Wait to see 2018 model (if there will be another redesign and features compared to 2017) and whether there might be any deals on 2017s.

I'd be honest with the dealer and tell them the same reasons you've listed here. They may not be happy about it, but I see no reason to negotiate in bad faith (aka 'throwing out a number to get the dealer off my back')

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@ Michaell - I appreciate your input, however, I used this same process to purchase my 2013 Honda accord nearly 4 years ago.

Everyone has a different car buying process and this has worked for me. If you read my post, you will notice I did tell both dealers I am months away from buying. Hence, I am not here to waste anyone's time.

At the end of the day, it is my money, so we can agree to disagree.
    As far as incentives with Honda in the northeast, they have not changed much over the years. They've always had the college grad incentive ($500) and a military incentive (which I do not qualify for).

@ Michaell - I appreciate your input, however, I used this same process to purchase my 2013 Honda accord nearly 4 years ago.

Everyone has a different car buying process and this has worked for me. If you read my post, you will notice I did tell both dealers I am months away from buying. Hence, I am not here to waste anyone's time.

At the end of the day, it is my money, so we can agree to disagree.

Hey, no worries. I leased my last car on a whim, with 2 months left in my existing lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jess2000jess2000 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I am looking for advice on purchasing a 2017 Accord V6 Sedan EX-L with Honda Sensing in SoCal. I have a quote for $28,744 plus fees, taxes, etc. I also have a quote from another dealer $31,241 OTD in blue, which is our preferred color. I'd like to hear, is this a good price? About to pull the trigger and buy.
    @bluemkn57cars

3 states with best pricing on Accords........... CA, MD, MA. I would target end of June ( End of the 2nd sales quarter) and 4th of July weekend for a sale. You played the game well 4 years ago. Apply the same buying sales techniques for another great car deal.

$2500 plus below invoice is where you want your deal to fall under. After considering your states high doc's

• thegap77@yahoo.comthegap77@yahoo.com Member Posts: 6
    Anyone can help with this.
    Leasing a hybrid touring 2017
    Adj cap cost 30988.69
    Money factor: 0.00039
    50% residual
    $430.10 payment.

Can I get that cap cost to go lower?
    Looking for around 29,600-30,000
    @brian125

Thanks for the advice. Any idea whether there will be a redesign for 2018 models?

• ConsiglieriConsiglieri Member Posts: 59
    Anyone can help with this. Leasing a hybrid touring 2017 Adj cap cost 30988.69 Money factor: 0.00039 50% residual $430.10 payment. Can I get that cap cost to go lower? Looking for around 29,600-30,000
    Employing some educated guesswork to reverse engineer your lease, I think there might be room to negotiate another $2000 or more off the sale price, which would yield a savings of roughly $56 per month on your monthly payment. If you would care to share more info about your sale price and cap cost reduction, I might be able to nail it down a bit better. Depending on what part of the country you're located in, I may be able to help with your lease negotiation or recommend a leasing company that could offer a better deal.