Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,702
    rmcrier said:

Sorry to switch to 2016 (the 2016 forum looked dormant since January), but there are a few 2016 Touring AWD's in my area in Northern Virginia.  Do you have the numbers for that vehicle?  Mainly wanted to know if the MF is better.  Thanks!

It won't be dormant, if you post there.

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cevcev Member Posts: 3
    I am looking for 36k/3yr lease information (MF & Residual) on Pilot EX-L in Southern California ... thanks
    cev said:

I am looking for 36k/3yr lease information (MF & Residual) on Pilot EX-L in Southern California ... thanks

.00200 MF and 63%/62% residual for FWD/AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Theanhdy Theanhdy Member Posts: 44
    Hi Micheal,

I'm looking to lease an SUV with 3rd row like the: 17 Pilot Elite or 17 Sorento SXL V6 AWD. Which of the two has a better lease deal in Los Angeles, CA?  I want a Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum real bad but that's probably in the $800-$1k range? Thanks
    theanhdy said:

Hi Micheal,

I'm looking to lease an SUV with 3rd row like the: 17 Pilot Elite or 17 Sorento SXL V6 AWD. Which of the two has a better lease deal in Los Angeles, CA?  I want a Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum real bad but that's probably in the $800-$1k range? Thanks

The Sorento will be cheaper to lease.

No incentives on the Pilot or XC90, so either will be expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• scrambledeggsscrambledeggs Member Posts: 5
    Can I get the MF and RF for 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD w/Sensing? Live in VA but leasing out of NC

Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978

Can I get the MF and RF for 2017 Pilot EX-L AWD w/Sensing? Live in VA but leasing out of NC

Thanks,

59% and .00200 for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

12k per year, if that makes a difference. Thank you!
    Michaell said:

Thanks,

59% and .00200 for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year
    12k per year, thanks.

12k per year, if that makes a difference. Thank you!

Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• joe_k1joe_k1 Member Posts: 6
    Can you post the MF and Residual for the Pilot EX-L AWD 10k/year for 39 months in NY (yes they do 10k a year over here)
    joe_k1 said:

Can you post the MF and Residual for the Pilot EX-L AWD 10k/year for 39 months in NY (yes they do 10k a year over here)

.00200 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dedonderosadedonderosa Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2017
    looking for MF and RV
    for a

2017 pilot ex-l AWD with sensing for 10k miles per year for a 48month lease
    IN NEW JERSEY PLEASE

looking for MF and RV
    for a

2017 pilot ex-l AWD with sensing for 10k miles per year for a 48month lease
    IN NEW JERSEY PLEASE

.00200 MF and 55% residual, assuming 10K/yr is offered.
    If not, 54% residual for 48/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cpouloscpoulos Member Posts: 9
    MF and Residual for a 2017 Pilot FWD Touring 36/15k in Florida. Thank you,

cpoulos said:

MF and Residual for a 2017 Pilot FWD Touring 36/15k in Florida. Thank you,

.00200 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• axd5247axd5247 Member Posts: 2
    If there are any international students, Honda new graduate program is not applicable to internationals in student visa, as of today!! My reason for rejection from Honda, applying for a lease through New graduate program: WE DO NOT LEASE TO THOSE ON STUDENT VISA!! WE NEED WORK VISA. Just found out after wasting a couple of days with a Honda dealer.
  • gqneon1gqneon1 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Can you post MF and residuals for a 2017 Honda Pilot EXL FWD (not sensing) 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo ?

and if you're feeling double generous, can you post the same for the pilot EX too?

Im in Frisco, TX, closest next city is Plano or Dallas.

thanks!
    gqneon1 said:

Can you post MF and residuals for a 2017 Honda Pilot EXL FWD (not sensing) 12k/36mo and 15k/36mo ?

and if you're feeling double generous, can you post the same for the pilot EX too?

Im in Frisco, TX, closest next city is Plano or Dallas.

thanks!

.00200 MF and 63%/61% residual for either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carfinder5carfinder5 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for numbers on 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10K in Massachusetts.

When is the current program set to expire? Also, are you aware of any incentives?

Looking for numbers on 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/10K in Massachusetts.

When is the current program set to expire? Also, are you aware of any incentives?

.00200 MF and 62% residual for 36/12 (Honda does not offer 10K/yr)
    Program is effective through May 1st

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

Any changes for May on the leasing numbers?
    joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

.00200 MF and 62% residual.

Misquoted the residual last month.. it was actually 63% for 36/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

I was looking for 39 months so Im not sure if that changes anything. So basically all the same as April but the residual value went up a percentage?
    joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

I was looking for 39 months so Im not sure if that changes anything. So basically all the same as April but the residual value went up a percentage?
    Just asking because I was looking at a Pilot last month and I just talked with them and they told me the price went up with month since I waited and if the residual dropped from 63% to 62%, shouldn't the price come down?
    joe_k1 said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

Just asking because I was looking at a Pilot last month and I just talked with them and they told me the price went up with month since I waited and if the residual dropped from 63% to 62%, shouldn't the price come down?
    60% for 39/10

It's up to the dealer to set the price. The bank decides on the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm aware the price is s
    Michaell said:

joe_k1 said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

60% for 39/10

Im aware the dealer sets the price. I worded it incorrectly. By the "price" going up I meant the monthly lease price. The dealer is keeping the price of the car the same. Im just a little confused because some different residual values have been given to me. What i want to know is did the residual value move in my favor or against me from April to May.
    joe_k1 said:

I'm aware the price is s

Michaell said:

joe_k1 said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

kyfdx said:

joe_k1 said:

60% for 39/10

Im aware the dealer sets the price. I worded it incorrectly. By the "price" going up I meant the monthly lease price. The dealer is keeping the price of the car the same. Im just a little confused because some different residual values have been given to me. What i want to know is did the residual value move in my favor or against me from April to May.
    Against you ... dropped 1% from last month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rmcrierrmcrier Member Posts: 35
    Is there any indication the MF may move anytime soon??  MF is terrible.  It's the only reason I haven't leased one yet this year.
  • spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
    rmcrier said:

Is there any indication the MF may move anytime soon??  MF is terrible.  It's the only reason I haven't leased one yet this year.

MF is terrible for almost all 7 passenger SUVs now. I can't find any that worth to lease. Kia Sorento EX is the best of all with 0.001xx MF but with $4000 lease cash that might cover some portion of the interest payment with such a high MF.
    rmcrier said:

As long as the Pilot remains popular, there isn't any incentive for Honda to reduce the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• giantsfan4giantsfan4 Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the RV and MF for Honda Pilot Elite on a 36 month/12,000 mile lease in Pennsylvania?

Can you please provide the RV and MF for Honda Pilot Elite on a 36 month/12,000 mile lease in Pennsylvania?

57% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aguayoaguayo Member Posts: 6
    Hello Carman

Can you help me with RV and MF for Honda Pilot 2017 EX-L, 36 months/15,000 lease in Florida?

Thank you
    aguayo said:

Hello Carman

Can you help me with RV and MF for Honda Pilot 2017 EX-L, 36 months/15,000 lease in Florida?

Thank you

Assuming FWD, 60% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dbp1977dbp1977 Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Can you please post the RV and MF for Honda Pilot 2017 EX-L AWD, 36 months/12,000 lease in Kansas? Thank you.
  • sanaj_12sanaj_12 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

Can you please post the RV and MF for Pilot Touring 2017 FWD 36 Months/12000 in Irvine California?

Also i understand there is way to use these numbers to get a better reading on the deal that we may be getting, how do you use these numbers to get to the final price. I would appreciate if you can cite how i can use these numbers.

Also dont know if this is a good question: I got a deal for
    750 Down, 530 per month for 36 for the above vehicle, what is your opinion if this deal is average or bad?

Thank you in advance
    dbp1977 said:

Hello. Can you please post the RV and MF for Honda Pilot 2017 EX-L AWD, 36 months/12,000 lease in Kansas? Thank you.

.00200 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

sanaj_12 said:

Hello,

Can you please post the RV and MF for Pilot Touring 2017 FWD 36 Months/12000 in Irvine California?

Also i understand there is way to use these numbers to get a better reading on the deal that we may be getting, how do you use these numbers to get to the final price. I would appreciate if you can cite how i can use these numbers.

Also dont know if this is a good question: I got a deal for
    750 Down, 530 per month for 36 for the above vehicle, what is your opinion if this deal is average or bad?

Thank you in advance

.00200 and 59%

You can build your own lease spreadsheet using the information from this link:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

We'd need to know the MSRP and the selling price to model a payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• brianmislebrianmisle Member Posts: 21
    Interested in leasing a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 in Utah. Can you provide the current Residual % and Money Factor? Thanks!

Interested in leasing a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 in Utah. Can you provide the current Residual % and Money Factor? Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johnsncjohnsnc Member Posts: 22
    Can you please post the MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L 2wd in South Carolina?  12K miles.
    johnsnc said:

Can you please post the MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L 2wd in South Carolina?  12K miles.

62% and .00200 for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sflashsflash Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD in Monmouth County , New Jersey with a sticker price of $39,165 and a lease of 39 months with 12k miles a year? Thank you in advance
    sflash said:

Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD in Monmouth County , New Jersey with a sticker price of $39,165 and a lease of 39 months with 12k miles a year? Thank you in advance

.00200 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sflashsflash Member Posts: 5
    thank you, Michaell

• shastonshaston Member Posts: 3
    Hi can you please provide the money factor and residual value for the following two vehicles in Ohio:

EX-L w/Navigation AWD - 36 months/15K miles
    Touring AWD - 36 months/15K miles

Thanks in advance
    shaston said:

Hi can you please provide the money factor and residual value for the following two vehicles in Ohio:

EX-L w/Navigation AWD - 36 months/15K miles
    Touring AWD - 36 months/15K miles

Thanks in advance

.00200 and 58% (EX-L) or 56% (Touring)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dave7887dave7887 Member Posts: 10
    Wondering about the 2017 Honda Pilot EX, EX-L, and Touring RV and MF for 12k/36 and 12k/24 for NY (AWD and FWD) Thanks!
    dave7887 said:

Wondering about the 2017 Honda Pilot EX, EX-L, and Touring RV and MF for 12k/36 and 12k/24 for NY (AWD and FWD) Thanks!

.00200 for all trims

24/12 FWD
    68% for EX and EX-L
    65% for Touring

36/12 FWD
    62% for EX and EX-L
    59% for Touring

Subtract 1% for AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator