Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2018 Equinox Lease Money Factor and Residual Value

ls973800ls973800 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2017 in Chevrolet
Would like the MF and R/V for the 2018 Equinox LT FWD in the Cleveland Ohio area (44060)

24/10K please

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    ls973800 said:

Would like the MF and R/V for the 2018 Equinox LT FWD in the Cleveland Ohio area (44060)

24/10K please

.00091 MF and 69% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ls973800ls973800 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, I appreciate the information!
  • rovingtrikerrovingtriker Member Posts: 4
    I've never leased a car before, but it seems to be the way to go. Wifey and I finally agreed on an Equinox, but we only have a few days to make a deal on one. I only have $1500 from an insurance claim to work with, would like if at all possible to stay under $250 a month.

Thank you in advance.

Couldn't figure out how to make a new topic in leasing, so I piggy backed on this one.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

I've never leased a car before, but it seems to be the way to go. Wifey and I finally agreed on an Equinox, but we only have a few days to make a deal on one. I only have $1500 from an insurance claim to work with, would like if at all possible to stay under $250 a month.

Thank you in advance.

Couldn't figure out how to make a new topic in leasing, so I piggy backed on this one.

You should start with the articles here:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

The biggest factor in determining your lease payment is the price you negotiate.

Your up front costs for a lease should only be the first payment and the DMV costs for your state.

What lease term? How many miles per year will you need?

Understand that leasing is really "renting" - you drive the car for a predetermined length of time, and you are restricted on the number of miles you can drive. If you keep your cars a long time, or drive a lot of miles, don't lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• johnnie23gjohnnie23g Member Posts: 14
    Can i get a quote for zip code 34474 on a 2lz equinox 36/12k? Also, 2lz malibu.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

FWD or AWD on the Equinox?

2018 Malibu discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48538/chevrolet/malibu/2018-chevrolet-malibu-lease-questions/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Fwd pls

Fwd pls

.00069 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

What is the best deal with incentives on this? We do have a kia lease in the house if that helps.

Thanks guys

What is the best deal with incentives on this? We do have a kia lease in the house if that helps.

Thanks guys

Negotiate your best price.

We don't have any incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for the hel