Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2015 "Fixed" Golf Sportwagen SE MF & Residual

dfost24dfost24 Member Posts: 9
edited April 2017 in Volkswagen
I'm looking at a "new" 2015 TDI that VW has recently been authorized to sell. $8,500 rebate being offered by VW through the dealer.

MSRP - $30,455
36 months - 10,000 miles/year
Purchase Price $21,270

Could you share MF and Residual? Waiting on revised proposal from dealer but initial numbers didn't add up. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• dfost24dfost24 Member Posts: 9
    I received a reply from the dealership after requesting this info and they confirmed only 24 month leases, That pretty much voids the benefit I was looking for from this and I suppose this will be the case for many.

Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199
    dfost24 said:

I received a reply from the dealership after requesting this info and they confirmed only 24 month leases, That pretty much voids the benefit I was looking for from this and I suppose this will be the case for many.

Thank you!

The only thing that looks like a deal is a stick-shift S trim wagon, and that's only if they discount it $1500-$2000 in addition to the rebate.

I had a line on one of these.. But, wasn't ready to commit (wonder if it's because I don't need a car?). The wagons and stick shifts are flying off the lots, I think.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator