Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 VW Alltrack Lease Questions

Comments

• lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Michaell said:

lucyred said:

Hi,can you please give me the MF/Residual for 2017 alltrack s model awd in NY for 12/36 and any incentives. thanks

.00190 and 54%

$2200 lease cash
    Thanks, how about for SE and SEL 12/36. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    lucyred said:

Michaell said:

lucyred said:

Hi,can you please give me the MF/Residual for 2017 alltrack s model awd in NY for 12/36 and any incentives. thanks

.00190 and 54%

$2200 lease cash
    All trims share the same numbers.

May I make a suggestion? Rather than asking for a bunch of numbers, looking for the best of them, you should do some test driving and find what you like.

A great deal isn't great if you don't like driving the car for the next three years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Michaell said:

lucyred said:

Michaell said:

lucyred said:

.00190 and 54%

$2200 lease cash
    All trims share the same numbers.

May I make a suggestion? Rather than asking for a bunch of numbers, looking for the best of them, you should do some test driving and find what you like.

A great deal isn't great if you don't like driving the car for the next three years.
    Thanks for all of your help. I am sorry to have asked so many questions. I was trying to help a friend, and she is limited to a certain price point for her monthly payment, and given each car has such variation in lease cash etc. I was just trying to give her some choices. You are right, you have to like the car first, and go from there, I just wanted to give her some choices first before she narrowed them down. Again, I appreciate all of your help, and your numbers have been so helpful. Have a great day :)
  • screammonkeyscreammonkey Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can you help me with lease numbers in FL for 2017 alltrack 36/12? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

Hello, can you help me with lease numbers in FL for 2017 alltrack 36/12? Thanks

.00190 MF and 54% residual.
    $2200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• screammonkeyscreammonkey Member Posts: 4
    I'm sooo sorry I left out the trim in case it makes a difference, SEL

I'm sooo sorry I left out the trim in case it makes a difference, SEL

Numbers are the same for every Alltrack trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• ohioflyr757ohioflyr757 Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF and RV for 2017 alltrack SEL 36/10 for 45177?  I know the rates aren't good but a certain dealer will give me more for my trade in. 

Can I get MF and RV for 2017 alltrack SEL 36/10 for 45177?  I know the rates aren't good but a certain dealer will give me more for my trade in. 

.00190 and 55%

$2200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Which dealer are you shopping?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Century, eh I mean kings

Michaell said:

.00190 and 55%

$2200 lease cash

Thank you Michaell

kyfdx said:

Century, eh I mean kings

Don't know if you've checked out White-Allen, but my friend did well there, last Fall. They seemed to be straight shooters, the time I went with him.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leeeroyjenkinsleeeroyjenkins Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Good morning, Can I get MF and RV on 2017 Alltrack in NC? 3yr/36k. If it matters I'm looking at getting driver assist in an SE trim.

I'm also coming off of a 3yr/36k 2014 Sportwagen S lease. Hoping since I'm at just 30k miles I'll get a bit out of that (esp since I take good care of my cars). Any thoughts on how to negotiate that end of the deal?

Thanks! :smile:

Good morning, Can I get MF and RV on 2017 Alltrack in NC? 3yr/36k. If it matters I'm looking at getting driver assist in an SE trim.

I'm also coming off of a 3yr/36k 2014 Sportwagen S lease. Hoping since I'm at just 30k miles I'll get a bit out of that (esp since I take good care of my cars). Any thoughts on how to negotiate that end of the deal?

Thanks! :smile:

.00190 and 54%
    $2200 lease cash

Start with the trade upfront. Tell them you are trying to realize some equity out of it. (it's unlikely). If you want to know what you might get, take it to a CarMax for a bid.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leeeroyjenkinsleeeroyjenkins Member Posts: 2
    Totally hadn't thought about the CarMax bid idea! Thanks. :)
  • brewtunabrewtuna Member Posts: 2
    MF and RV on 2017 Alltrack (North Carolina) for June? Thanks.
    brewtuna said:

MF and RV on 2017 Alltrack (North Carolina) for June? Thanks.

.00060 MF and 52% residual for 36/15.
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hightrajectoryhightrajectory Member Posts: 52
    MF and RV for 2017 Alltrack SEL 36/12 Massachusetts? Thanks

MF and RV for 2017 Alltrack SEL 36/12 Massachusetts? Thanks

.00060 and 54%. $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• edyizmeedyizme Member Posts: 7
    Can I get the MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2017 Alltrack S and SE 36/10 in Illinois?

Also, regarding negotiating a capitalized cost, can it be as straight forward as taking a dealership's internet price then subtracting the lease cash? The internet prices for VW's are pretty substantially discounted in my area ($4-5k off) and subtracting the lease cash would make for some amazing deals. However, my experience right now is that salesmen are resistant to be upfront with the capitalized cost, RV, and lease cash, and would rather just talk in terms of monthly payments.

Thanks so much for your help!
    edyizme said:

Can I get the MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2017 Alltrack S and SE 36/10 in Illinois?

Also, regarding negotiating a capitalized cost, can it be as straight forward as taking a dealership's internet price then subtracting the lease cash? The internet prices for VW's are pretty substantially discounted in my area ($4-5k off) and subtracting the lease cash would make for some amazing deals. However, my experience right now is that salesmen are resistant to be upfront with the capitalized cost, RV, and lease cash, and would rather just talk in terms of monthly payments.

Thanks so much for your help!

.00060 and 55%. $1000 lease cash

Not that simple. Most advertised prices are for purchase only, and likely include incentives that are not compatible with a lease.

Yes, dealers want to negotiate the payment - you want to focus on the other factors you've mentioned. That will likely give you the lowest payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• edyizmeedyizme Member Posts: 7
    Thanks so much Michael. I plan on going to the dealer in IL (not Chicago) and had a couple questions.

Is lease cash a taxable or non-taxable incentive? I don't see lease cash as an incentive on the Edmunds website for the Alltrack or Sportwagen, but does that just mean it's sort of a "secret" discount VW gives to the dealers?

Thanks again!
    edyizme said:

Thanks so much Michael. I plan on going to the dealer in IL (not Chicago) and had a couple questions.

Is lease cash a taxable or non-taxable incentive? I don't see lease cash as an incentive on the Edmunds website for the Alltrack or Sportwagen, but does that just mean it's sort of a "secret" discount VW gives to the dealers?

Thanks again!

The lease cash on a VW is a dealer incentive, so it's going to show up as a lower selling price. So, nothing to be taxed, from a lessee perspective.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lstewielstewie Member Posts: 63
    Hi, do you have MF & residuals for July, 36/15? Thanks!
    lstewie said:

Hi, do you have MF & residuals for July, 36/15? Thanks!

.00050 and 51%

$1150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tborghardtborghard Member Posts: 14
    Looking at a 2017 alltrack s or se with 10k/36 in Connecticut. New to the site and would like to understand what I should be cognizent of when discussing a lease with them and any thoughts on what I should be paying (ballpark) thanks. 
    tborghard said:

Looking at a 2017 alltrack s or se with 10k/36 in Connecticut. New to the site and would like to understand what I should be cognizent of when discussing a lease with them and any thoughts on what I should be paying (ballpark) thanks. 

.00050 MF and 54% residual. $1150 lease cash
    All trims.

We don't have the space to tell you everything you need to know about leasing, but you can start here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/sitemap.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tborghardtborghard Member Posts: 14
    Thanks Michael! So when speaking with a dealer, the lease cash will be automatically deducted from the MSRP? Based on the above, it sounds like that comes directly from the dealer, but is that a VW incentive?  Any additional color on how that works would be great. Thanks so much!
    tborghard said:

Thanks Michael! So when speaking with a dealer, the lease cash will be automatically deducted from the MSRP? Based on the above, it sounds like that comes directly from the dealer, but is that a VW incentive?  Any additional color on how that works would be great. Thanks so much!

Automatically? Not sure I'd go that far.

But, any offer from the dealer is likely to include the lease cash.

The lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive that the dealer can pass along to the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dwgutwirdwgutwir Member Posts: 132
    would 00050 MF and 52% residual be the numbers for 36/12? (NJ if it matters)
    dwgutwir said:

.00050 and 53% for 36/15

$1150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dwgutwirdwgutwir Member Posts: 132
    Michaell said:

dwgutwir said:

.00050 and 53% for 36/15

$1150 lease cash
    is the residual any better for 12k miles?
    edited July 2017
    dwgutwir said:

Michaell said:

dwgutwir said:

.00050 and 53% for 36/15

$1150 lease cash
    is the residual any better for 12k miles?
    53% for 36/12

Typo above

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• severus93severus93 Member Posts: 1
    Do you have the MF and residuals for July for the SEL at 2 years/12k and 2 years/15k? In Northern California if that matters. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    severus93 said:

Do you have the MF and residuals for July for the SEL at 2 years/12k and 2 years/15k? In Northern California if that matters. Thanks in advance if you can help.

.00050 and 60% / 58%

$1150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mikeysbmwmikeysbmw Member Posts: 2
    What are the August mf and residual for a 36month 12k for Oregon? Thank you. 
    mikeysbmw said:

What are the August mf and residual for a 36month 12k for Oregon? Thank you. 

.00050 and 53%
    $1150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• grundiggrundig Member Posts: 15
    Can the $1150 lease cash be stacked on top of the $1000 Conquest Bonus for the SE model?
    grundig said:

Can the $1150 lease cash be stacked on top of the $1000 Conquest Bonus for the SE model?

I would think so.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• suppervcsuppervc Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can I get MF and RV for a SEL 10K/36MO in California. Also is the lease cash being mentioned state specific or would that be available in CA also? I don't qualify for conquest unfortunately current/only car is VW. Thanks.
    suppervc said:

Hello, can I get MF and RV for a SEL 10K/36MO in California. Also is the lease cash being mentioned state specific or would that be available in CA also? I don't qualify for conquest unfortunately current/only car is VW. Thanks.

.00050 MF and 54% residual
    $1150 lease cash

Lease cash is national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• benpurduebenpurdue Member Posts: 21
    looking for MF and Residual for All Track SE for Indiana; 36/12

Thanks!
    benpurdue said:

looking for MF and Residual for All Track SE for Indiana; 36/12

Thanks!

.00050 and 53%; $1150 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• coopers111coopers111 Member Posts: 17
    Could I have MF and residual for a 36/10 in fl. Alltrack S. Is there any conquest or college grad and can't they be combined? I have VW partner pricing from Apple it's supposed to be Dealer invoice-500-incentives. Would that end up in a better lease or just negotiations without mentioning the partner price? 

Thank you! 

Could I have MF and residual for a 36/10 in fl. Alltrack S. Is there any conquest or college grad and can't they be combined? I have VW partner pricing from Apple it's supposed to be Dealer invoice-500-incentives. Would that end up in a better lease or just negotiations without mentioning the partner price? 

Thank you! 

.00050 MF and 54% residual
    $1150 lease cash

You might try the partner price at one dealership, then try negotiating at another dealership and see how it comes out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• twatchko01twatchko01 Member Posts: 23
    Hi - looking for a MF/RV for a 2017 Alltrack SE and SEL 36/10k in Southern CA/LA area.

Currently have a BMW wagon. Do I qualify for conquest?

Hi - looking for a MF/RV for a 2017 Alltrack SE and SEL 36/10k in Southern CA/LA area.

Currently have a BMW wagon. Do I qualify for conquest?

.00050 and 54%
    $1150 lease cash
    No details on conquest qualifications - check with your dealer

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• veeeeedubsveeeeedubs Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Hello - looking for numbers on a 36mo/12k SEL - dealer has $34,925 MSRP with a $5,500 discount, $29,325 price. Buying in Marin county, CA, live in Sonoma county.

Lease cash still available nationwide?

thanks in advance!

edit: also trading in my '16 e-Golf SEL, not sure if there's any loyalty cash or whatever else might be available.

Hello - looking for numbers on a 36mo/12k SEL - dealer has $34,925 MSRP with a $5,500 discount, $29,325 price. Buying in Marin county, CA, live in Sonoma county.

Lease cash still available nationwide?

thanks in advance!

edit: also trading in my '16 e-Golf SEL, not sure if there's any loyalty cash or whatever else might be available.

.00050 and 52%; $1100 lease cash

I'd be wary of that selling price - it may include purchase only incentives.

No information on loyalty incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator