Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Honda Accord Coupe V-6 Manual Lease

walterokwalterok Posts: 23
edited May 2017 in Honda
Hi, Could you tell me the residual value percentage on a 36/10K lease (or 12K if they don't offer a 10K) on a new 2017 Accord Coupe V6 manual transmission EX-L? If that model is available with navigation (I don't think it is) could you include that as well?

What would the MF be with excellent credit on the 36/10K (or 12K)? If they offer a single pay lease, what would the MF be for that as well?

Are there any incentives/rebates currently available on that model?

Do you know when the 2018 coupes will be out and if they will offer a turbo model in the coupe?

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,414
    kyfdx said:

walterok said:

Hi, Could you tell me the residual value percentage on a 36/10K lease (or 12K if they don't offer a 10K) on a new 2017 Accord Coupe V6 manual transmission EX-L? If that model is available with navigation (I don't think it is) could you include that as well?

What would the MF be with excellent credit on the 36/10K (or 12K)? If they offer a single pay lease, what would the MF be for that as well?

Are there any incentives/rebates currently available on that model?

Do you know when the 2018 coupes will be out and if they will offer a turbo model in the coupe?

Thank you

52%/50% residual for non-NAV/NAV. (36/12.. no 10K/yr from Honda)
    .00059 MF
    $1250 dealer cash + $1000 bonus lease cash
    Don't have Honda single pay info.

No info on 2018 models.
    .00001 MF for single pay leases.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4