Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Audi A4 lease

walterokwalterok Member Posts: 44
edited May 2017 in Audi
Hi Could you post the May 2017 A-4 AWD Premium Manual Transmission residual value percentage for 36/10K & 42/10K? Also the corresponding MF for a one payment lease with excellent credit?

Also, do you know when the 2018 A-4 will be at dealers in the US?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• dawkins20dawkins20 Member Posts: 46
    Hi.  Any current info for PA or NJ for the A4 P+ or Prestige MF and residual for 36/15k, along w any incentives.    Also any updated info on % off MSRP these are moving at since the 2018 orders will be starting relatively soon ?  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,027
    dawkins20 said:

Hi.  Any current info for PA or NJ for the A4 P+ or Prestige MF and residual for 36/15k, along w any incentives.    Also any updated info on % off MSRP these are moving at since the 2018 orders will be starting relatively soon ?  Thanks!

Assuming Quattro, .00045 and 53% (P+) or 48% (Prestige)

$750 bonus cash

We suggest 6% off sticker, before incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

$750 bonus cash

Appreciate the quick reply.  So with my limited but increasing lease knowledge , that's equivalent to a 1.08% APR, and the lease cost for the prestige will be significantly higher in all likelyhood due to the lower residual.   Do the Prestige models depreciate significantly more as well on a purchase?   I only wanted the Prestige because it has the available adaptive crusie control (which my wife's 30k Subaru crosstrek already has ,but that's another story) but if the additional payments are that substantial, it's probably not worth it.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,027
    dawkins20 said:

Michaell said:

dawkins20 said:

$750 bonus cash

Appreciate the quick reply.  So with my limited but increasing lease knowledge , that's equivalent to a 1.08% APR, and the lease cost for the prestige will be significantly higher in all likelyhood due to the lower residual.   Do the Prestige models depreciate significantly more as well on a purchase?   I only wanted the Prestige because it has the available adaptive crusie control (which my wife's 30k Subaru crosstrek already has ,but that's another story) but if the additional payments are that substantial, it's probably not worth it.

Can you option up the P+ to get those features? If so, that's the way to go.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

$750 bonus cash

Unfortunately they only offer those features on the fully loaded prestige model.  Annoying since other manufactures offer similar on lower trim models but what can you do
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    dawkins20 said:

Michaell said:

dawkins20 said:

Michaell said:

dawkins20 said:

$750 bonus cash

Unfortunately they only offer those features on the fully loaded prestige model.  Annoying since other manufactures offer similar on lower trim models but what can you do

Well... there is no way I pay $75-$85 more per month to get that extra equipment. The value just isn't there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator