Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 3GT or 4GC Lease

mobilerovermobilerover Member Posts: 20
edited May 2017 in BMW
Lease is coming up on my 328d and I'm over the trunk lid. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which route to go next, the 430 Gran Coupe or the 330 Grand Turismo. Any recommendations?

Also, since I'll be doing another 3yr/12k lease, does one have better MF&R over the other?

Thanks for all your help.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Lease is coming up on my 328d and I'm over the trunk lid. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which route to go next, the 430 Gran Coupe or the 330 Grand Turismo. Any recommendations?

Also, since I'll be doing another 3yr/12k lease, does one have better MF&R over the other?

Thanks for all your help.

.00150 MF and 61%/60% residual for GT/GC.

I think the GC will handle better, with shorter wheelbase and lower CG.

But, the GT will have more room.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mobilerovermobilerover Member Posts: 20
    Thanks, just checked them out and like the size of the GT and shape of the GC. Oh the compromises of form & function. The sales person also said that BMW stopped the MSD's.

So what is the trend with MF, does it go lower as it gets later into the year (to help move same MY production)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Thanks, just checked them out and like the size of the GT and shape of the GC. Oh the compromises of form & function. The sales person also said that BMW stopped the MSD's.

So what is the trend with MF, does it go lower as it gets later into the year (to help move same MY production)?

BMW rarely changes money factors. They've been slowly rising, along with other interest rates, over the past year. We don't have any real insight, but it would be surprising if they changed much, either way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator