Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Lease Numbers for 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec AWD

psosmith82psosmith82 Member Posts: 11
edited May 2017 in Acura
Hi

Can someone confirm lease numbers for me? 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec AWD

Dealership gave me

60% Residual 0.00199 Money Factor 10k Miles Per Year

Seems high on the Money Factor. I know its a new model, but are there any incentives?

Best Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much for the info, that is good news on the incentives.

Can you tell me Money factor in Oregon? You mentioned that depends on state

So if i lease a 2018 A-Spec AWD i should be able to get $2750 off MSRP? Are those incentives automatic or do some dealerships try to keep that and just not tell you about it?

How long are these incentives going to last? My car wont be here until end of June, possibly longer if my dealer won't honor the incentives

.00127 MF for Oregon.

You might try to negotiate a small discount from sticker, in addition to the incentives.

These numbers are good until 5 July.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    Answer ✓

So you mean negotiate on top of the 2750? Doubt my dealer will do any more then that

So, to clarify the incentives and money factor are good through July 5th or just money factor?

The incentives come directly from Acura. If you don't negotiate more, you are basically paying the dealer full MSRP. Any vehicle that the manufacturer is already putting incentives on, the dealer will definitely discount.

The entire lease program is through July 5th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

Hi

Can someone confirm lease numbers for me? 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec AWD

Dealership gave me

60% Residual 0.00199 Money Factor 10k Miles Per Year

Seems high on the Money Factor. I know its a new model, but are there any incentives?

Haven't seen the 2018 model numbers, yet.

That sort of money factor is typical for a new model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• psosmith82psosmith82 Member Posts: 11
    Official on sale date is today June 1st. I put 1000 down on the one i want, they say will be there by end of month, will numbers be available by then?

Official on sale date is today June 1st. I put 1000 down on the one i want, they say will be there by end of month, will numbers be available by then?

Can't say when we'll get numbers, as the rest of the program is scheduled to run through June. Sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dawkins20dawkins20 Member Posts: 46
    Nice car,looked at one today but they only had a FWD.  Dealer said they would have accurate lease program info this afternoon , but implied there was supposed to be $1k credit
    When you get confirmation of that credit, please update =) Thanks

They told me there were no incentives, but 1000 credit would be nice. I have a current lease, so i thought maybe they would have some loyalty discounts.
    I honestly don't know if it's a manufacturer credit or just what my local dealer was offering off MSRP.  They implied it's a credit, but you know how that goes

kyfdx said:

Money factor is .00110 or .00127, depending on state.
    Residuals are 57% for 36/15 for base models. If past norms hold true, higher trim models will be 55% residual for 36/15.
    $2000 total incentive on base models
    $2750 on Tech, A-Spec or Advanced models.

Appreciate the info.  I assume these incentives are for leasing support only, not purchase?

dawkins20 said:

kyfdx said:

Money factor is .00110 or .00127, depending on state.

Residuals are 57% for 36/15 for base models. If past norms hold true, higher trim models will be 55% residual for 36/15.

$2000 total incentive on base models

$2750 on Tech, A-Spec or Advanced models.

Appreciate the info.  I assume these incentives are for leasing support only, not purchase?

$1500/$2000 of it is for lease only
    $500/$750 for purchase or lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2017
    Thanks so much for the info, that is good news on the incentives.

Can you tell me Money factor in Oregon? You mentioned that depends on state

So if i lease a 2018 A-Spec AWD i should be able to get $2750 off MSRP? Are those incentives automatic or do some dealerships try to keep that and just not tell you about it?

How long are these incentives going to last? My car wont be here until end of June, possibly longer if my dealer won't honor the incentives
    So you mean negotiate on top of the 2750? Doubt my dealer will do any more then that

So, to clarify the incentives and money factor are good through July 5th or just money factor?
This discussion has been closed.