Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• brain83brain83 Member Posts: 1
    Michaell and others on the forum - thanks for all the help, was able to negotiate an EX-L 4WD (no nav) to a cap cost of 29,008. Down payment limited to taxes and fees (about $2k because we needed new plates) and monthly payment at $366/month.

For folks in the NY/NJ area, I suggest contacting Adrian at Paragon Honda in Queens, once I had pricing from a few other dealers in the area he was very easy to work with over the phone and text.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,076
    brain83 said:

Michaell and others on the forum - thanks for all the help, was able to negotiate an EX-L 4WD (no nav) to a cap cost of 29,008. Down payment limited to taxes and fees (about $2k because we needed new plates) and monthly payment at $366/month.

For folks in the NY/NJ area, I suggest contacting Adrian at Paragon Honda in Queens, once I had pricing from a few other dealers in the area he was very easy to work with over the phone and text.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• candyfountaincandyfountain Member Posts: 14
    Can I get the MF (Tier 1/Tier 1+) and Residual for the 2WD EX for 36 mo/12K in Michigan? Thanks

Can I get the MF (Tier 1/Tier 1+) and Residual for the 2WD EX for 36 mo/12K in Michigan? Thanks

.00200 and 64%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• honda_96honda_96 Member Posts: 7
    Hey Michaell,

I'm interested in the new CRV, looking specifically at the touring model with hopes to lease to buy and save some money in terms of the tax, giving me 3 years to save up for the buyout. Could I get any input in terms of this decision. Is this a good time to lease, should I be looking into different options? How much should I expect to get them to drop off MSRP? What should I be expecting from my local dealerships in terms of MF, residual and payments? Your input would be greatly appreciated and I will follow up with what the dealer offers me. 

Thanks Michaell
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    honda_96 said:

Hey Michaell,

I'm interested in the new CRV, looking specifically at the touring model with hopes to lease to buy and save some money in terms of the tax, giving me 3 years to save up for the buyout. Could I get any input in terms of this decision. Is this a good time to lease, should I be looking into different options? How much should I expect to get them to drop off MSRP? What should I be expecting from my local dealerships in terms of MF, residual and payments? Your input would be greatly appreciated and I will follow up with what the dealer offers me. 

Thanks Michaell

Seems doubtful you'll save any tax. Which state?

Also, the money factor is very high for the CR-V (.00200, equivalent to 4.8% APR).
    59% residual for 36/15.

If your goal is to own the vehicle, you'll do better to just buy it.
    If you are looking for an inexpensive lease, pick another model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• archibob45archibob45 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you guys for answering my post of May 6, . I see Honda still has not lowered the MF or raised the Res.
    on the CR-V leases. Being a 3 time returning lessee, I was very disappointed in Honda. So in response to
    their intransigence, I now am leasing a 2017 Subaru Outback limited which is loaded for less money than I would have paid for a CR-V EX. Thanks for your help and information. BYE BYE HONDA

Thank you guys for answering my post of May 6, . I see Honda still has not lowered the MF or raised the Res.
    on the CR-V leases. Being a 3 time returning lessee, I was very disappointed in Honda. So in response to
    their intransigence, I now am leasing a 2017 Subaru Outback limited which is loaded for less money than I would have paid for a CR-V EX. Thanks for your help and information. BYE BYE HONDA

Nothing wrong with the Outback (see my signature line).

However, Honda has a hit on their hands with the new CR-V, so there is no incentive for Honda Finance to discount the lease terms. Will the MF come down eventually? Sure - but, no idea when that might be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

Also, the money factor is very high for the CR-V (.00200, equivalent to 4.8% APR).
    59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

I'm in the state of California. Its for my mother who is planning to own it. I was hoping to obtain an inexpensive lease on it and be able to buyout for less by saving more hard cash for the residual.

Would waiting till July be a better option for a lease or like you said planning to buy instead? If that be the case I'm not sure if a credit union would provide me with a better apr but I don't have much experience doing so, worried dealer won't budge on the price. Thanks for your quick response!

honda_96 said:

kyfdx said:

honda_96 said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

I'm in the state of California. Its for my mother who is planning to own it. I was hoping to obtain an inexpensive lease on it and be able to buyout for less by saving more hard cash for the residual.

Would waiting till July be a better option for a lease or like you said planning to buy instead? If that be the case I'm not sure if a credit union would provide me with a better apr but I don't have much experience doing so, worried dealer won't budge on the price. Thanks for your quick response!

There really aren't any inexpensive leases for the CR-V. Also, no tax savings in that plan.
    Try to get your best deal, and line up the lowest cost financing you can find, then buy it.
    If you can wait, that is always better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

There really aren't any inexpensive leases for the CR-V. Also, no tax savings in that plan.
    Try to get your best deal, and line up the lowest cost financing you can find, then buy it.
    If you can wait, that is always better.

I'm hoping that the new incentives that will roll in July 5 would be helpful for the purchase since it's about 40 days from now and my current lease ends at the end of the month, don't know how long I can hold off without a car beyond the 40 days. Thanks for the advice I want to get a deal with a credit union in case the financing with the dealer is at a higher cost, if they offer better interest than the credit union I'll go with the dealer. I'm just really unsure with the timing and what would be the best deal. 
  • steveinocsteveinoc Member Posts: 36
    Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!
  • typer765typer765 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Michaell said:
    May I have the RV/MF on a 2017 CRV LX w/AWD for 36mo/12k in NJ?
    63% and .00200

Thank you!
    steveinoc said:

Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

LX: 63%/61% residual
    EX: 64%/62% residual
    .00200 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lesseefairlesseefair Member Posts: 132
    Hello,

Whenever you have a moment...

MF and RV for the 2017 CR-V LX--and also the 2017 HR-V LX?

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!
    Sorry to pepper you with double posts, but at this point in 2017, is Honda Financial Services still offering lease financing on the leftover 2016 CR-V LX and the leftover 2016 HR-V LX?

If so, what would the MF and RV be for these leftover 2016 models?

Again, 36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thanks!

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

.00200 MF and 63% residual

HR-V discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43231/honda/hr-v/2017-honda-hr-v-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry to pepper you with double posts, but at this point in 2017, is Honda Financial Services still offering lease financing on the leftover 2016 CR-V LX and the leftover 2016 HR-V LX?

If so, what would the MF and RV be for these leftover 2016 models?

Again, 36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thanks!

Don't see any programs for the 2016 model year for those models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you very much. (I meant to include "AWD" for all cited models, but I think you assumed that.)
    kyfdx said:

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

HR-V discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43231/honda/hr-v/2017-honda-hr-v-lease-questions#latest

Thank you very much. (I meant to include "AWD" for all cited models, but I think you assumed that.)

kyfdx said:

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

HR-V discussion is here:
    FWD/AWD have the same numbers on the CR-V.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• themau_themau_ Member Posts: 16
    Hello, can I get the MF ans RV on a Honda CR-V EX and Touring 36/15 for Orlando, Florida? Thank you!
  • lijelije Member Posts: 15
    Got this deal from a dealer in NJ for a 2017 CRV Touring AWD (MSRP $34,635)

Total Out of Pocket: $2,700 (includes 1st mo. payment, fees and cap cost reduction)
    Total Monthly Payment: $415

Gross Capitalized Cost: $32,913.85
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: $1,461.76
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $31,452,09
    Residual Percentage: 59% ($20,434.65)

Hope this helps.
  • lijelije Member Posts: 15
    lije said:

Total Out of Pocket: $2,700 (includes 1st mo. payment, fees and cap cost reduction)

Hope this helps.

Forgot to add: This lease is for 36 months/15k miles.
    themau_ said:

Hello, can I get the MF ans RV on a Honda CR-V EX and Touring 36/15 for Orlando, Florida? Thank you!

.00200 MF and 62%/59% residual for EX/Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

lije said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for checking in. Congrats on the new CR-V!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kevinl81kevinl81 Member Posts: 12
    Hi - could you please provide numbers for 2017 EX-L AWD 39/12k in northern NJ? Thanks very much.
    kevinl81 said:

Hi - could you please provide numbers for 2017 EX-L AWD 39/12k in northern NJ? Thanks very much.

.00200 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Is residual 63% on 36 months?
    kevinl81 said:

Thanks. Is residual 63% on 36 months?

64% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry one more for you! Was just quoted a rate on a Touring AWD in NJ 36/12. The manager said it was 61% and .0016 MF. He gave a great sale price, but the math wasn't working out on the monthly payment they quoted. Are those the right numbers anyway?
    kevinl81 said:

Sorry one more for you! Was just quoted a rate on a Touring AWD in NJ 36/12. The manager said it was 61% and .0016 MF. He gave a great sale price, but the math wasn't working out on the monthly payment they quoted. Are those the right numbers anyway?

61% would be correct for 36/12 if the lease is with Honda Finance.
    We show .00200 MF

If the numbers aren't adding up, that might be telling you something.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you.
    Have these numbers changed at all for June by chance? And is the residual on 39/12k for the Touring 59%? Thanks again.
    kevinl81 said:

Have these numbers changed at all for June by chance? And is the residual on 39/12k for the Touring 59%? Thanks again.

The current Honda programs run through July 5th.

Confirm 59% for 39/12 on Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

steveinoc said:

36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

.00200 MF
    I was quoted these "deals" by local Honda dealer on a 2017 CRV EX (MSRP $27,635). I requested that drive-offs be limited to tax title license and first payment. The residuals look off - 60% on the 36/12 and 58% on the 36/12. Came from the internet sales dept.

Sale Price: $25,804 Plus $595 (Dealer Installed Accessories)
    Total Price: $26,399
    Lease Term: 36 Months
    Miles: 12K
    Residual: $16,641
    Drive Offs: $809.52
    Base Monthly: $374.55 Plus Tax

Miles: 15k
    Residual: $16,028
    Drive Offs: $823.52
    Base Monthly: $386.50 Plus Tax

These don't look like good deals to me. Agree?
    Those are from Orange Co., California.
    steveinoc said:

kyfdx said:

steveinoc said:

36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

.00200 MF
    I was quoted these "deals" by local Honda dealer on a 2017 CRV EX (MSRP $27,635). I requested that drive-offs be limited to tax title license and first payment. The residuals look off - 60% on the 36/12 and 58% on the 36/12. Came from the internet sales dept.

Miles: 12K
    Residual: $16,641
    Drive Offs: $809.52
    Base Monthly: $374.55 Plus Tax

Miles: 15k
    Residual: $16,028
    Drive Offs: $823.52
    Base Monthly: $386.50 Plus Tax

These don't look like good deals to me. Agree?
    steveinoc said:

Those are from Orange Co., California.

Is the "total price" the MSRP?

The dealer cannot alter the residuals - they are set by Honda Finance.

At the moment, the high MF is making the lease payments on the CR-V quite expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

At the moment, the high MF is making the lease payments on the CR-V quite expensive.
    MSRP is $27,635. The "total price" is the price they're willing to sell the car for including dealer added accessories.

steveinoc said:

MSRP is $27,635. The "total price" is the price they're willing to sell the car for including dealer added accessories.

.00200 and 64% for 36/12 on EX.

With your prices, I get $345/mo plus tax.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - and how they got to that number from the "total price" you've been quoted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• policyprofpolicyprof Member Posts: 3
    May I get the residual and MF in Southern California for a 2017 Honda CRV EX-L FW (no NAV) with a 36/15K lease? Thanks!

May I get the residual and MF in Southern California for a 2017 Honda CRV EX-L FW (no NAV) with a 36/15K lease? Thanks!

.00200 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• policyprofpolicyprof Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • juju_77juju_77 Member Posts: 3
    May I get the residual and MF for a 2017 Honda CRV EX no navigation, with 36 12k in Massachusetts.
    juju_77 said:

May I get the residual and MF for a 2017 Honda CRV EX no navigation, with 36 12k in Massachusetts.

.00200 and 64%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• juju_77juju_77 Member Posts: 3
    I have been quoted by dealer in MA a residual and MF of 64% and 0.0021 respectively on a Honda CR-V 2017 EX model. Including taxes, and all fees it comes down to 375 bucks a month for 36 months for 12k mile limit with 0 down. When I asked the Adjusted Sale Price and how flexible they are with it, they mentioned, the internet prices are controlled by a BDC code provided by Honda, and they cannot alter anything. Finally, they agreed to waive one month's instalment and proposed a lease of 375 bucks for 35 months. I want to make sure before I invest - are these good figures?

And,

1. Is it correct what they are telling about the sale price too (in addition to MF and residual), on the internet, being controlled by Honda and not the dealer?
    2. Reading the MF from here, is it not 0.0021 an inflated number that they have provided?

Thanks much,
    Juj
    juju_77 said:

I have been quoted by dealer in MA a residual and MF of 64% and 0.0021 respectively on a Honda CR-V 2017 EX model. Including taxes, and all fees it comes down to 375 bucks a month for 36 months for 12k mile limit with 0 down. When I asked the Adjusted Sale Price and how flexible they are with it, they mentioned, the internet prices are controlled by a BDC code provided by Honda, and they cannot alter anything. Finally, they agreed to waive one month's instalment and proposed a lease of 375 bucks for 35 months. I want to make sure before I invest - are these good figures?

And,

1. Is it correct what they are telling about the sale price too (in addition to MF and residual), on the internet, being controlled by Honda and not the dealer?
    2. Reading the MF from here, is it not 0.0021 an inflated number that they have provided?

Thanks much,
    Juj

That payment quote is pretty much in line with others that have been posted - read back through the last few pages of this thread.

We thought the standard MF from Honda was .00200, but it could be .00210 in New England. We don't have the numbers to confirm.

Never heard of a BDC code; you might want to reach out to other dealers and see if you can beat their price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• enbenb777enbenb777 Member Posts: 2
    Hello - thank you for this info - very helpful! Can I get mf and residual for Touring AWD - 12k/36mo in MN.
    I understand the current program will end around July 5th? Any chance they would lower mf when they change programs? Thanks!
    enbenb777 said:

Hello - thank you for this info - very helpful! Can I get mf and residual for Touring AWD - 12k/36mo in MN.
    I understand the current program will end around July 5th? Any chance they would lower mf when they change programs? Thanks!

.00200 MF and 61% residual

No insight on future programs

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jdmdc5jdmdc5 Member Posts: 67
    Hi guys.

Wife is looking at a new 2017 CR-V EXL
    EXL no nav,
    EXL with nav 
    Touring 

She can't make up her mind!
    New York 
    36 months - 12,000 miles per year lease
    Need MF and residual. 

Thanks!
    jdmdc5 said:

Hi guys.

Wife is looking at a new 2017 CR-V EXL
    EXL no nav,
    EXL with nav 
    Touring 

She can't make up her mind!
    New York 
    36 months - 12,000 miles per year lease
    Need MF and residual. 

Thanks!
    .00200 and 64% / 63% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator