Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volvo 2017 XC60 Lease question

clearbrookclearbrook Member Posts: 24
edited June 2017 in Volvo
Hello - I hope that Volvo is giving away its 2017 XC60's since the newly redesigned 2018 model is coming out in August. It looks like Volvo has some lease incentives out there, but of course might not be on particular options I want. I am looking at 2017 XC60 with Preferred Option Package and Advanced Package, MSRP $47,495, invoice is approx. $43,000 . This is for 3-year lease, 10k miles per year in TX, willing to put down $2k. Thank you,

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello - I hope that Volvo is giving away its 2017 XC60's since the newly redesigned 2018 model is coming out in August. It looks like Volvo has some lease incentives out there, but of course might not be on particular options I want. I am looking at 2017 XC60 with Preferred Option Package and Advanced Package, MSRP $47,495, invoice is approx. $43,000 . This is for 3-year lease, 10k miles per year in TX, willing to put down $2k. Thank you,

Sorry, but we haven't seen the new programs for June, yet. Hopefully, in the next couple of days

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

T5 or T6?

Dynamic, Inscription or R-Design?

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• clearbrookclearbrook Member Posts: 24
    Hi - sorry, T5, Inscription, FWD. THANKS!
  • dcrtvdcrtv Member Posts: 3
    Can you please share residuals and cost of money for XC60 Illinois
    36 Mon / 10K miles

Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    dcrtv said:

Can you please share residuals and cost of money for XC60 Illinois
    36 Mon / 10K miles

Thank you.

T5 or T6?

Trim level?

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4