Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• clearbrookclearbrook Member Posts: 24
    Hi! Can you please provide the MF, residual and monthly pmt for the following:
    2017 Honda CRV; Touring; FWD; 3 yr / 10k mile lease; MSRP is $33,435 and purchase price is $31,434; this is in Texas.
    I am curious about MF, residual and monthly payments both for $0 down and for $1,000 down.
    Also, do you know if Honda is offering the dealers any incentives through July 5th? I don't see any published consumer incentives of the CRV Touring.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hi! Can you please provide the MF, residual and monthly pmt for the following:
    2017 Honda CRV; Touring; FWD; 3 yr / 10k mile lease; MSRP is $33,435 and purchase price is $31,434; this is in Texas.
    I am curious about MF, residual and monthly payments both for $0 down and for $1,000 down.
    Also, do you know if Honda is offering the dealers any incentives through July 5th? I don't see any published consumer incentives of the CRV Touring.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

.00200 MF and 61% residual for 36/12 (Honda doesn't do 10K/yr)
    No incentives on the CR-V

Adding $595 for the acquisition fee and 6.25% sales tax on the full amount gives a CAP cost of $34,030.
    $488/mo, with first payment and DMV fees upfront.

Figure $30/mo less for every $1000 extra upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rtaylor61rtaylor61 Member Posts: 7
    Does Honda ever offer any lease specials on the CRV?
    rtaylor61 said:

Does Honda ever offer any lease specials on the CRV?

Eventually, the numbers may get better. We've seen lower money factors, farther along in the model year. But, they don't really need incentives to move them. If I was set on leasing, I'd pick another model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• good_boy_1234good_boy_1234 Member Posts: 81
    What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month including tax, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..
    Chicago/Wisconsin area. Planning to finalize the lease this Monday (tomorrow).
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I want to get done with it tomorrow!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month including tax, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..

.00200 and 62% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

At the moment, the high MF and low discounting on the CR-V makes leasing pretty expensive.

If you can provide us with the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost, we can run the numbers for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• lalit03lalit03 Member Posts: 2
    Hi had below questions on leasing Honda CR-V EXL model:
    - What is the best Lease amount for term of 36m/10k miles
    - Is it advisable to go with one time lease payment option
    - Does money factor come into play if I am going with one time lease payment option
    - Is residual value calculated at the price of actual MSRP or discounted MSRP provided by the dealer.
    - In case of going with the lease should calculation be done on basis of actual MSRP or reduced MSRP provided by dealer
    edited June 2017
    Michaell said:

.00200 and 62% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

At the moment, the high MF and low discounting on the CR-V makes leasing pretty expensive.

If you can provide us with the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost, we can run the numbers for you.
    Thank you so much. I didn't get these numbers or probably don't know where to find them. I don't really understand the MF numbers and residual percentage and what I need to worry about in these numbers. The sheet I got from the dealer for the EX AWD zero down payment for $395 inclusive per month for 36 months/ 36000miles:
    Net Vehicle price: $26,795
    Accessories: 229

Then after further negotiation he said he will be able to make it down to $380 per month if I take it on Monday, but was over the phone so I couldn't get the new net vehicle price and accessories based on the new $380 per month offer, so not sure if there is a way to extrapolate from the numbers in $395 per month deal above.

In addition, based on all of these, is it reasonable to ask for $400 per month for the higher trim EX-L model (extrapolating from the lower trim EX $380 deal which is extrapolated from the EX $395 deal)? In other words, if the dealer was lenient to go low for $380 per month for the EX, would it be reasonable to ask him to go down to $400 per month for the higher trim EX-L mode?

Thanks again and my apologies for asking too much!

PS: Noticed that you mentioned that leasing is expensive now. How much I would save if I buy it now rather than buying it after 3 years (buy-out)? I am not quite sure if I want to keep it or not, it will be my first car in my name!
    edited June 2017
    Another post:
    would having a down payment decrease the money factor/real costs or just the same amount subtracted from monthly payments?

In other words, if I had to pay $400 inclusive per month for 36 months with zero down payment, would the monthly payment go lower than $372.2 if I put $1000 as down payment? If it doesn't go lower, then what's the point of down payment?

Lastly, I noticed that you mentioned the current program ends on 7/5, does that mean you recommend to wait for after 7/5 to lease? Would be there a dramatical change (>$300) in price?
    lalit03 said:

Hi had below questions on leasing Honda CR-V EXL model:
    - What is the best Lease amount for term of 36m/10k miles
    - Is it advisable to go with one time lease payment option
    - Does money factor come into play if I am going with one time lease payment option
    - Is residual value calculated at the price of actual MSRP or discounted MSRP provided by the dealer.
    - In case of going with the lease should calculation be done on basis of actual MSRP or reduced MSRP provided by dealer

Honda doesn't offer 10K/yr.. 12K/yr is the lowest. The best lease payment will be dependent on the lowest selling price you can negotiate
    Honda doesn't offer big discounts for one-pay leases, but yes, there is still a money factor involved.
    Residual percentage is applied to the full MSRP on the Monroney sticker. The bottom number, including all options and destination. Not the selling price, or including any addendums from the dealer.
    You calculate the residual using the full MSRP, but the CAP cost is calculated using the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Another post:
    would having a down payment decrease the money factor/real costs or just the same amount subtracted from monthly payments?

In other words, if I had to pay $400 inclusive per month for 36 months with zero down payment, would the monthly payment go lower than $372.2 if I put $1000 as down payment? If it doesn't go lower, then what's the point of down payment?

Lastly, I noticed that you mentioned the current program ends on 7/5, does that mean you recommend to wait for after 7/5 to lease? Would be there a dramatical change (>$300) in price?

Another post:

A downpayment would lower it a little more than just reducing the principle, because the downpayment amount wouldn't be subjected to finance charges. But, that extra amount is very small, and there are other reasons for not making a downpayment.

The current lease program on the CR-V is not that great. Waiting until July 6th will bring a new program. It might not be any better, but it certainly wouldn't be worse.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Still looking for answers on my prior post

Without the actual MSRP and selling price, we would just be guessing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Here are the numbers for EX AWD 2017 with $384 per month zero down:
    adjusted cap cost 28889.95
    residual value 17939.70
    Amount due at lease signing: 803.92 (including first payment of 384 and plates/other fees).

What do you think?

By the way, I know you stressed on having residual value static and don't change, However, I got different offers from dealers with different residual values. This dealer RV is 17939.7 as mentioned above, while other dealer RV is $18582.4! Both have the same monthly payments. Not sure which I need to go with then? Which RV would be better for me?

kyfdx said:

residual value 17939.70
    Amount due at lease signing: 803.92 (including first payment of 384 and plates/other fees).

What do you think?

By the way, I know you stressed on having residual value static and don't change, However, I got different offers from dealers with different residual values. This dealer RV is 17939.7 as mentioned above, while other dealer RV is $18582.4! Both have the same monthly payments. Not sure which I need to go with then? Which RV would be better for me?
    It's possible the unit with the higher residual has a higher MSRP.

The dealer cannot modify the residual; it is set by the bank.

If you read back through the last few pages of this thread, I think you'll find the $384 is in line with what others have reported as their payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

residual value 17939.70

What do you think?

If you read back through the last few pages of this thread, I think you'll find the $384 is in line with what others have reported as their payment.
    Thanks! So which one I need to go with? Both offer the 384 rate but different RV rates.

Lastly, good to hear that $384 monthly inclusive is in line with others (though I couldn't find such posts). Based on your expertise, what's the lowest monthly inclusive rate you have seen/heard of for EX AWD with zero down payment?

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

residual value 17939.70

What do you think?

Thanks! So which one I need to go with? Both offer the 384 rate but different RV rates.

Lastly, good to hear that $384 monthly inclusive is in line with others (though I couldn't find such posts). Based on your expertise, what's the lowest monthly inclusive rate you have seen/heard of for EX AWD with zero down payment?
    I don't track individual deals, so can't answer your second question.

And, can't answer the first one, either, as something seems fishy with one of those quotes. If you can post the details of those deals, we might be able to explain what's going on, but otherwise we'd just be guessing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2017
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

residual value 17939.70

What do you think?

And, can't answer the first one, either, as something seems fishy with one of those quotes. If you can post the details of those deals, we might be able to explain what's going on, but otherwise we'd just be guessing.
    Thanks. Here are the details for the EX AWD $384 per month including tax with zero down:

--Dealer one:
    Adjusted cap cost: 28889.95
    RV: 17939.70

--Dealer two:
    Adjusted cap cost: 27087.8
    RV: 18582.4

What's going on here? Which one is better in case I decide to keep after 3 years? Or these RV values won't be detrimental after 3 years?

On a separate note, in case I decide to lease a higher trim EX-L AWD with Nav, how much is the RV and how to calculate it from the percentage and MF you usually provide? State of Wisconsin

Thanks so much!!

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

residual value 17939.70

What do you think?

Thanks. Here are the details for the EX AWD $384 per month including tax with zero down:

--Dealer one:
    Adjusted cap cost: 28889.95
    RV: 17939.70

--Dealer two:
    Adjusted cap cost: 27087.8
    RV: 18582.4

What's going on here? Which one is better in case I decide to keep after 3 years? Or these RV values won't be detrimental after 3 years?

On a separate note, in case I decide to lease a higher trim EX-L AWD with Nav, how much is the RV and how to calculate it from the percentage and MF you usually provide? State of Wisconsin

Thanks so much!!
    You don't get different residual values on the same lease term/mileage and the same vehicle.
    I'd guess one dealer is quoting 12K/yr and the other is quoting 15K/yr.

Do you have the MSRP of these vehicles? That's how you make sure you are getting apples to apples comparisons.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lalit03lalit03 Member Posts: 2
    Is it difficult to get good offers for lease on Honda CR-V
    lalit03 said:

Is it difficult to get good offers for lease on Honda CR-V

At the moment, the deals are not all that great. They may get better later in the year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just got a CRV EXL-Nav AWD.
    Cap cost: $30649.09 including nano care for paint protection interior and exterior and maintenance every 6 months
    RV: 19785.35
    Amount due at lease signing: 831.26 (including first payment)
    Monthly payment: $406 including tax (if I take out paint protection and maintenance, it will be $380 or less per month including tax).
    - No down payment.
    - According to the dealer, it's a losing deal for him.
    - I hope this is a good deal
    - State of Wisconsin

Cap cost: $30649.09 including nano care for paint protection interior and exterior and maintenance every 6 months
    Monthly payment: $406 including tax (if I take out paint protection and maintenance, it will be $380 or less per month including tax).
    - No down payment.
    - State of Wisconsin

Congrats! Looks solid from here, given how little out of pocket there is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

- No down payment.
    - State of Wisconsin

Thank you Michaell and kyfdx on all your help. Just wonder how possible for that dealer to go that low? Was he honest when said it was a lost for him even with adding Honda back push for selling many cars and a lower price than invoice?

Michaell said:

- No down payment.
    - State of Wisconsin

Thank you Michaell and kyfdx on all your help. Just wonder how possible for that dealer to go that low? Was he honest when said it was a lost for him even with adding Honda back push for selling many cars and a lower price than invoice?
    There is one universal truth about selling cars - dealers won't agree to a deal where they are losing money. Somewhere they are making money. Might be on the transaction, might be a volume bonus. We'll never know.

Not your issue to worry about their profit - go enjoy your new Honda!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tostadastostadas Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Hello

I'm curious what the current MF is in CA for CRV EX and EX-L (12k/36).

Is there a typical pattern where it tends to dip at a particular time of year?
    tostadas said:

Hello

I'm curious what the current MF is in CA for CRV EX and EX-L (12k/36).

Is there a typical pattern where it tends to dip at a particular time of year?

.00200 MF and 64% residual for either model.

No patterns.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thaniaavilathaniaavila Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Can you guys help me!?
    I'm in the market for CR-V Touring 2017 for lease.
    Best price so far:
    MSRP $33,295
    New Offer: $30,489
    36mo. 12k per year
    0 down
    Zip 90723
    Can you give me a realistic payment?
    and depreciation in those 3 years.

Hello,
    Can you guys help me!?
    Best price so far:
    MSRP $33,295
    36mo. 12k per year
    0 down
    Zip 90723

Not an expert here, but after extensive research on honda lease for CR-V EX and EXL, I won't expect anything less than $420 without tax zero down payment for touring AWD, not sure if others have managed to get lower rates

Hello,
    Can you guys help me!?
    Best price so far:
    MSRP $33,295
    36mo. 12k per year
    0 down
    Zip 90723

.00200 MF and 61% residual
    Adding $595 for the acquisition fee
    $402/mo.+tax
    1st payment and DMV/doc fees due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shotforthshotforth Member Posts: 9
    Hello.

Just curious if you have the July lease numbers yet please. 36/15 EX-L with Navigation in Wisconsin. Hoping that .00200 MF drops off a bit this month. Thanks.
    shotforth said:

Hello.

Just curious if you have the July lease numbers yet please. 36/15 EX-L with Navigation in Wisconsin. Hoping that .00200 MF drops off a bit this month. Thanks.

I just leased EX-L with Nav from Wisconsin. What's the best rate you got so I can help you? I am talking about AWD, zero down, acquisition fees included in monthly payment, and only DMV/doc fees and first payment due on signing.
    shotforth said:

Hello.

New program starts on Thursday. We won't know until then, or later.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2017

I just leased EX-L with Nav from Wisconsin. What's the best rate you got so I can help you? I am talking about AWD, zero down, acquisition fees included in monthly payment, and only DMV/doc fees and first payment due on signing.

Haven't gotten a rate quote yet because I'm thinking I'll forego the CR-V in favor of something that leases better. Wilde Honda in Waukesha is quoting $29,487 + $219 doc fee for AWD EX-L w/ Navigation. I haven't pushed hard yet though because it's going to come down to the MF which isn't negotiable. If the MF is still .00200 in July, I'll either wait another month to see what happens in August or go with a Subaru Forester.

Where did you get your CR-V and what were your final numbers?
    kyfdx said:

New program starts on Thursday. We won't know until then, or later.

Thanks. Will check back.
  • AnnettezAnnettez Member Posts: 1
    Does the mf and rv change due to being upside down from a previous car?
  • honda_96honda_96 Member Posts: 7

Hello,
    Can you guys help me!?
    Best price so far:
    MSRP $33,295
    36mo. 12k per year
    0 down
    Zip 90723

Is the new offer amount what you were able to get the car down to? If so that's a good price! Where is this at? Trying to get that same model (Touring) for around that price (30k) in Southern California. 
    Annettez said:

Does the mf and rv change due to being upside down from a previous car?

The residual is fixed by the bank, but the MF can change based on your credit score. Being upside down should not impact the numbers, just the size of your lease payment.

(every $1000 upside down you are adds about $28/mo to the payment on a 36 month lease)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    Are the July numbers out yet?
    rbirns1 said:

Are the July numbers out yet?

Yes.. which model, term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hagglemanhaggleman Member Posts: 12
    CRV EX-L AWD
    No Nav
    36/12
  • hagglemanhaggleman Member Posts: 12
    haggleman said:

CRV EX-L AWD
    No Nav
    36/12

In Alabama if it matters
  • madgeminimadgemini Member Posts: 6
    MF and residual for:
    EX AWD 
    12k year/36 months
    massachusetts 

thanks!
  • jsjoe3030jsjoe3030 Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for this informative thread!
    I'd love to know the July MF & Residual for:
    EX-L AWD (no Navigation)
    12K/ 36 Months
    New York
  • ted1234ted1234 Member Posts: 4
    Socal 12k/36 for exl fwd no nav as well as 10k lease for same model. Thanks! 
    haggleman said:

haggleman said:

CRV EX-L AWD
    No Nav
    36/12

In Alabama if it matters
    .00200 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

madgemini said:

MF and residual for:
    EX AWD 
    12k year/36 months
    massachusetts 

thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jsjoe3030 said:

Thank you for this informative thread!
    I'd love to know the July MF & Residual for:
    EX-L AWD (no Navigation)
    12K/ 36 Months
    New York

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ted1234 said:

Socal 12k/36 for exl fwd no nav as well as 10k lease for same model. Thanks! 

Honda does not offer 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    So the numbers are unchanged from last month.