Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Ford Fusion Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• okiepiperokiepiper Member Posts: 22
    Greetings and salutations! Could you please share MF/RV for 2017 Sport in 94070/NorCal? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    okiepiper said:

Greetings and salutations! Could you please share MF/RV for 2017 Sport in 94070/NorCal? Thanks in advance!

1.00% APR and 49% residual for 36/15
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lldd1234lldd1234 Member Posts: 12
    Hi! Can you provide May MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE AWD for 36/10kmi in 15217 (PA)?
  • lldd1234lldd1234 Member Posts: 12
    Dealer told me the RV is 0.45. Shouldn't it be 0.48?
    lldd1234 said:

Hi! Can you provide May MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE AWD for 36/10kmi in 15217 (PA)?

lldd1234 said:

Dealer told me the RV is 0.45. Shouldn't it be 0.48?

lldd1234 said:

0.25% APR and 48% residual
    $2500 lease cash

45% is the 36/15 residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• singe_msinge_m Member Posts: 46
    Hi - can you please provide the mf and residual on a 2017 Fusion Titanium 12k/36mo as well as any incentives. Located in NJ. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    singe_m said:

Hi - can you please provide the mf and residual on a 2017 Fusion Titanium 12k/36mo as well as any incentives. Located in NJ. Thanks.

50% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• firedown31firedown31 Member Posts: 12
    Looking to see if anything changed for June for leasing. Looking for numbers on a Fusion sport 36 months 15k a year location NH. Much appreciated.

Looking to see if anything changed for June for leasing. Looking for numbers on a Fusion sport 36 months 15k a year location NH. Much appreciated.

49% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• candyfountaincandyfountain Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    Can you provide MF,Residual (12K/36 and 15K/36 ) and any lease incentives for the Ford Fusion S in Michigan?

Thank you so much

Can you provide MF,Residual (12K/36 and 15K/36 ) and any lease incentives for the Ford Fusion S in Michigan?

Thank you so much

45% / 43% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• candyfountaincandyfountain Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    Michaell said:

Thank you so much

45% / 43% and .25%

$2500 lease cash
    Thank you for the info, do you know if the lease cash can be applied to an A-plan price?

Michaell said:

Thank you so much

45% / 43% and .25%

$2500 lease cash
    Thank you for the info, do you know if the lease cash can be applied to an A-plan price?
    Yes, I believe it can.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,555
    Good morning,

Can I get the MF/RV for a Fusion Sport in Southwest PA?

36/10 And 36/12 please?
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
    pensfan83 said:

Good morning,

36/10 And 36/12 please?

52% / 51% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Good luck with the test drive, today!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,555
    Michaell said:

pensfan83 said:

Good morning,

36/10 And 36/12 please?

52% / 51% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Good luck with the test drive, today!
    Thanks, I posted the review over in the CCBA thread. I didn't really get into negotiations too far but this is what they proposed. I didn't counter but I get the feeling there is still money on the table for me, they were very eager to get a deal done. I told them I could wait another 2.5 months and not have any lease payments carry over at all.

MSRP $42,175
    Sale Price $36,500
    Gross Cap Cost $38,145 (includes acq fee of $645 and remaining lease payments on the A4)
    Adjusted Cap Cost is $35,645 (includes $2,500 Red Carpet Lease Cash)
    APR is 1.00% (marked up)
    RV=$21,931 (52% for 36/10)
    Fees are around $200, which includes DMV.

They had me at a payment of $445/month inclusive of PA 10% sales & lease tax. If I'm calculating everything correctly the marked up MF is adding roughly $17 to the payment and the remaining lease payments close to $25/month. I think I could probably squeeze another $500-$1,000 out of them on the sales price and I wold bring up the MF. When I helped my brother with his lease in April the same salesman said they were going out the door for around and sub $400/month on 36 month leases so I think there's still some room on the sale price and the MF.

1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • njfrednjfred Member Posts: 11
    could anyone advise MF and RV on 2017 Fusion Sport, 36 months 12K miles, northern NJ
    njfred said:

could anyone advise MF and RV on 2017 Fusion Sport, 36 months 12K miles, northern NJ

51% and .25%

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jonz5150jonz5150 Member Posts: 5
    Hello. I'm in the suburban-Philadelphia area and I'm in the middle of negotiating for a 2017 Fusion SE with Tech package. I've included three images here: one is the portion of the window sticker that shows description, options & MSRP; the second is the lease deal that I'm currently being offered (first column for zero down, second column for $884 at signing); and the third is the True Market Value calculation.

I'm eligible for a $750 military appreciation bonus and $3,250 RCL incentive.

The base cap cost that the dealer is offering right now is $22,948. Using Edmunds True Market Value tool, I got $22,163.

Is the "Rate: 1%" shown in the proposed lease deal what's known as the "Money factor"? If so, is 1% a good deal?

Is the residual amount acceptable?

Answers to these questions and any additional feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

@jonz5150

The first thing that sticks out.. is the car you built to get the TMV is $1000 lower MSRP than the window sticker on the actual vehicle you are negotiating for. So, you aren't likely to get that TMV price, because it's for a cheaper vehicle.

Ford Credit uses APRs, instead of money factors.
    We don't have the specific numbers for your region, but the APR runs from 0.25%-1.00% in other regions, so your quote isn't out of bounds. 1% is pretty cheap money, either way.
    I confirm the 48% residual for 36/10.5K/yr. lease

I don't see any issues with the lease quotes, fees, etc.. All looks kosher from here.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for the response. Apparently, the TMV tool is defaulting to a lower cost for the Tech Package, which seems to be contributing to the disparity between the TMV totals & the window sticker...?

Having said that: Are there any specific things shown in the lease deal that you would try to further negotiate? Is it reasonable to expect them to come down further on the selling price and/or the APR? Is the Residual % generally negotiable? Should the Document-Prep and Acquisition fees be accepted at face value, or are those just add-ons the dealership uses to increase its profit?

Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.
    jonz5150 said:

Thank you for the response. Apparently, the TMV tool is defaulting to a lower cost for the Tech Package, which seems to be contributing to the disparity between the TMV totals & the window sticker...?

Having said that: Are there any specific things shown in the lease deal that you would try to further negotiate? Is it reasonable to expect them to come down further on the selling price and/or the APR? Is the Residual % generally negotiable? Should the Document-Prep and Acquisition fees be accepted at face value, or are those just add-ons the dealership uses to increase its profit?

Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.

The acquisition fee is imposed by the bank; nothing to negotiate.

The doc prep fee is imposed by the dealer; you can mitigate that cost by negotiating a lower selling price.

The APR/MF is for top tier credit; can't get lower than that.

Regarding the selling price - if you don't ask, you don't get.

And, involve multiple dealers and get them to negotiate against each other - likely to get the best deal that way, all else being equal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nicrm2007nicrm2007 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    What is the MF & Residual for all credit tiers for a 2017 Fusion S for NY area in June? 31,500mi
    nicrm2007 said:

What is the MF & Residual for all credit tiers for a 2017 Fusion S for NY area in June? 31,500mi

We only have numbers for top tier credit.

36/10.5K:

0.25% APR and 46% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello again. Following up on my original post.

The dealer has said that the $22,948 sale price is his final offer. I am set on the white/beige color scheme, which is in short supply; no one in a 30-mile radius has one, and the one for which I've been negotiating is the one that will be available the soonest. That said, the vehicle is not due to arrive until 7/5-7/11, so I'm still communicating with other dealers. Unfortunately, so far, none of them have been willing to provide specific figures, or even a link to a specific vehicle (even though I've told them the exact model and specs I'm looking for, and the exact figures I've been offered by the original dealer). All of them say "Oh, we can beat that," and everyone wants me to "come in and see what they can do," which I don't care to do.

The mere fact that the dealer I've been negotiating with has been so forthcoming via email with all of the information is something that, in and of itself, makes me feel inclined to go with him. I'm interested in knowing if you think it sounds like a good deal that I should be comfortable taking, or if I should be subjecting myself to miles of driving and hours of getting glad-handed and schmoozed by car dealers who I feel should be able to negotiate the real numbers via email.
    jonz5150 said:

Hello again. Following up on my original post.

The dealer has said that the $22,948 sale price is his final offer. I am set on the white/beige color scheme, which is in short supply; no one in a 30-mile radius has one, and the one for which I've been negotiating is the one that will be available the soonest. That said, the vehicle is not due to arrive until 7/5-7/11, so I'm still communicating with other dealers. Unfortunately, so far, none of them have been willing to provide specific figures, or even a link to a specific vehicle (even though I've told them the exact model and specs I'm looking for, and the exact figures I've been offered by the original dealer). All of them say "Oh, we can beat that," and everyone wants me to "come in and see what they can do," which I don't care to do.

The mere fact that the dealer I've been negotiating with has been so forthcoming via email with all of the information is something that, in and of itself, makes me feel inclined to go with him. I'm interested in knowing if you think it sounds like a good deal that I should be comfortable taking, or if I should be subjecting myself to miles of driving and hours of getting glad-handed and schmoozed by car dealers who I feel should be able to negotiate the real numbers via email.

Every dealer approaches business differently; it's up to you whether you want to buy into their business model or not.

In my opinion, dealers who are transparent with the numbers are in the minority. If you find one, you're probably best off doing the deal with them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The plot thickens:

The dealer located much closer to my home has given me an initial offer that she says essentially matches the other dealer based on monthly payment, but with these numbers:

MSRP $24,720.00

Price $23,950.00

Rebates $3,250.00

Military Rebate $750.00

APR .50%

Residual .48 for 10,500 miles

Residual $12,340.80

36 months

Monthly payment $265.71

So, obviously, the selling price is much higher, but so is the residual, and the interest rate is lower, and the monthly payment essentially is the same.

I've explained to her I'm not interested if she's only willing to match the other dealer; I want a better offer. She now is asking what monthly payment she'd need to offer me in order for me to agree to a deal. My initial reaction is to say I'm not negotiating for a monthly payment, I'm negotiating for the sale price, and the price she's offering is much too high compared to what the original dealer is offering ... but her price seems to be offset by the higher residual and lower APR...?

Not sure how to proceed. Any advice/input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • abdocabdoc Member Posts: 9
    Can you please share the current MF, Residual, incentives for Fusion Titanium AWD 36 mo/10.5K miles?
  • abdocabdoc Member Posts: 9
    For CT 06460
    jonz5150 said:

The plot thickens:

The dealer located much closer to my home has given me an initial offer that she says essentially matches the other dealer based on monthly payment, but with these numbers:

MSRP $24,720.00

Price $23,950.00

Rebates $3,250.00

Military Rebate $750.00

APR .50%

Residual .48 for 10,500 miles

Residual $12,340.80

36 months

Monthly payment $265.71

So, obviously, the selling price is much higher, but so is the residual, and the interest rate is lower, and the monthly payment essentially is the same.

I've explained to her I'm not interested if she's only willing to match the other dealer; I want a better offer. She now is asking what monthly payment she'd need to offer me in order for me to agree to a deal. My initial reaction is to say I'm not negotiating for a monthly payment, I'm negotiating for the sale price, and the price she's offering is much too high compared to what the original dealer is offering ... but her price seems to be offset by the higher residual and lower APR...?

Not sure how to proceed. Any advice/input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The residual is fixed by the bank. Same trim, term and mileage should have the same residual.

You are right to negotiate the sales price - actually, the number you are looking for is the adjusted cap cost:

selling price - incentives + taxes, fees you aren't paying up front

With that, we can model the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

abdoc said:

Can you please share the current MF, Residual, incentives for Fusion Titanium AWD 36 mo/10.5K miles?

abdoc said:

For CT 06460

.25% and 51%

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for your continued advice. I am really trying to understand this process, so I appreciate your insight.

"The residual is fixed by the bank. Same trim, term and mileage should have the same residual."

So if one dealership is telling me the residual is $11,865.60 and the other dealership is telling me the residual is $12,340.80, and we're talking about the exact same trim, term & mileage for a lease through Ford, one of them is flat-out lying to me about the residual? If so, is there some way for me to determine who is being truthful? Isn't the higher residual in my favor? (Similarly, if the bank sets the APR, how is the first dealer able to say that the APR is 1% and the other is saying that the APR is half that?)

"You are right to negotiate the sales price - actually, the number you are looking for is the adjusted cap cost: (selling price - incentives + taxes, fees you aren't paying up front)"

So, in the case of the cost breakdown from the first dealer as shown in my original post, is the "adjusted cap cost" synonymous with Net Cap: $20,169.29?

"With that, we can model the payment."

Does this mean I myself should be able to figure out what my payment will be based on the Net Cap, Residual & APR?

Additional question:

The difference between the sale price and the residual for the first dealer's offer is $11,082.40.

The difference between the sale price and the residual for the second dealer's offer is $11,609.20.

Assuming that all other taxes & fees I'm not paying up front are the same, does this mean the second dealer is essentially offering me a deal that is $526.80 more expensive than the deal the first dealer is offering me?

Also: If I have no intention of purchasing the car at the end of the lease, what is my incentive for not simply negotiating the monthly payment?
    jonz5150 said:

Thank you for your continued advice. I am really trying to understand this process, so I appreciate your insight.

"The residual is fixed by the bank. Same trim, term and mileage should have the same residual."

So if one dealership is telling me the residual is $11,865.60 and the other dealership is telling me the residual is $12,340.80, and we're talking about the exact same trim, term & mileage for a lease through Ford, one of them is flat-out lying to me about the residual? If so, is there some way for me to determine who is being truthful? Isn't the higher residual in my favor? (Similarly, if the bank sets the APR, how is the first dealer able to say that the APR is 1% and the other is saying that the APR is half that?)

"You are right to negotiate the sales price - actually, the number you are looking for is the adjusted cap cost: (selling price - incentives + taxes, fees you aren't paying up front)"

So, in the case of the cost breakdown from the first dealer as shown in my original post, is the "adjusted cap cost" synonymous with Net Cap: $20,169.29?

"With that, we can model the payment."

Does this mean I myself should be able to figure out what my payment will be based on the Net Cap, Residual & APR?

Additional question:

The difference between the sale price and the residual for the first dealer's offer is $11,082.40.

The difference between the sale price and the residual for the second dealer's offer is $11,609.20.

Assuming that all other taxes & fees I'm not paying up front are the same, does this mean the second dealer is essentially offering me a deal that is $526.80 more expensive than the deal the first dealer is offering me?

Also: If I have no intention of purchasing the car at the end of the lease, what is my incentive for not simply negotiating the monthly payment?

The two cars may have the same trim level, but additional options will change the MSRP, and therefore, the residual value.

Dealers may also mark up the MF/APR for extra profit - that might explain the difference between the 1% quote from one dealer and .5% from the other. Simple greed.

Yes, you can build a spreadsheet to calculate the lease payment; use this link to get you started:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Again, different MSRP may mean different discounts.

Negotiating the payment leaves you at risk for paying junk fees that are buried into the deal. If you understand every number that goes into the cap cost, there are no surprises.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• firedown31firedown31 Member Posts: 12
    Checking to see if anything has changed for July, got the numbers for a lease on a fusion sport 3 years 15k a year in the northeast? 03062

Checking to see if anything has changed for July, got the numbers for a lease on a fusion sport 3 years 15k a year in the northeast? 03062

0.25% APR and 47% residual
    $3250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• timstarkmccoytimstarkmccoy Member Posts: 4
    Ford Fusion Energi, RV and MF for

10,500/36 and 39 in Florida? Thanks!

Ford Fusion Energi, RV and MF for

10,500/36 and 39 in Florida? Thanks!

0.50% APR and 39% residual
    0.75% APR and 37% residual

$7757 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• locutus1locutus1 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Could you please provide the July RV, MF and lease incentives for a 36/10k lease for both the 2017 Titanium Fusion Energi and Hybrid? I'm looking in zip code 22304, Alexandria VA just outside of Washington DC.

Thanks
    locutus1 said:

Could you please provide the July RV, MF and lease incentives for a 36/10k lease for both the 2017 Titanium Fusion Energi and Hybrid? I'm looking in zip code 22304, Alexandria VA just outside of Washington DC.

Thanks

Which trim on those models?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• locutus1locutus1 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

locutus1 said:

Thanks

Titanium for all.
    locutus1 said:

kyfdx said:

locutus1 said:

Thanks

Titanium for all.
    Well.. duh..

Energi: 0.50% APR and 39% residual
    $7757 lease cash
    Hybrid: 0.50% APR and 47% residual
    $4000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• djohnson15djohnson15 Member Posts: 3
    Hi folks.

I am looking for the numbers on the AWD fusion platinum, 36 mo/10.5K miles. Location is Colorado 80301. Thanks!

Hi folks.

I am looking for the numbers on the AWD fusion platinum, 36 mo/10.5K miles. Location is Colorado 80301. Thanks!

0.50% APR and 49% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lucky932lucky932 Member Posts: 117
    Hi,
    could I have the numbers for titanium/sport
    24/12
    36/12
    in Texas. Thanks!
    lucky932 said:

Hi,
    could I have the numbers for titanium/sport
    24/12
    36/12
    in Texas. Thanks!

24/12 - 0.25%
    Titanium - 56%
    Sport - 55%

36/12 - 0.50%
    Titanium - 48%
    Sport - 49%

$2000 lease cash for both trims and terms

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ec1ec1 Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2017
    Could you provide MF, residual and lease cash for a 2017 Fusion Energi Titanium and SE - 24 month/15K miles - 37203?
    ec1 said:

Could you provide MF, residual and lease cash for a 2017 Fusion Energi Titanium and SE - 24 month/15K miles - 37203?

44% and 2.25%

$7757 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jimmytimmsjimmytimms Member Posts: 31
    Hi again! Looking for MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2017 Ford Fusion SE (with equipment group 201a, if relevant) for Atlanta, GA. 12k/36. Thanks!

Hi again! Looking for MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2017 Ford Fusion SE (with equipment group 201a, if relevant) for Atlanta, GA. 12k/36. Thanks!

0.50% APR and 45% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jimmytimmsjimmytimms Member Posts: 31
    kyfdx said:
    0.50% APR and 45% residual $2000 lease cash
    Thanks! What about SE Luxury Energi?