Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2013 BMW X5 Diesel CPO - Pricing

newfortnewfort Member Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in BMW
I am looking to buy a diesel X5 and came across a CPO with the below features. Can you please advise if the listed price of $34,992 is reasonable and if not, what is a good price to buy it?

Color: Alpine White

Mileage: 52208

CPO warranty runs out @100K miles or Feb 2019

Options: PREMIUM PACKAGE, SPORT ACTIVITY PACKAGE, 3RD ROW SEAT, COLD WEATHER PACKAGE, BMW APPS, Head-Up Display, Running boards.

Per the dealer, the sticker price on this was ~70K

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BlakeBlake Member Posts: 63
    Hello @newfort To make sure you are paying a fair price you can use Edmunds True Market Value Appraisal tool. Edmunds True Market Value or TMV pricing is a powerful tool that helps shoppers get a good deal on a new or used car. Based on actual sales data, TMV is a guide to what other people in your area paid for the same car. You can build, price and obtain TMV on any car with the link below.

https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

I appraised the 2013 X5 Diesel and according to TMV with the options you listed, it sells on average for $33,199, when certified. This is using my zip code which is in Arizona. Please feel free to build and price the car in your area for a more accurate price.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks!