Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• keithrl69keithrl69 Member Posts: 13
    New 39/12 numbers for QX60 AWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,084
    keithrl69 said:

New 39/12 numbers for QX60 AWD?

We just got updated money factors.

.00019 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vonbonds1vonbonds1 Member Posts: 6
    How about new 39/15 QX60 AWD? Thanks
  • blackvtec01blackvtec01 Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    Just leased:

2017 QX60 AWD - Premium, Premium plus, 20" wheel & tire package, splash guards

$750ish with 1st month upfront
    $456/monthly
    39/10

Apparently I don't qualify for MSD with my tier credit so this is the best they came up with. Looked good to me as they gave me a good deal on my trade-in....

vonbonds1 said:

How about new 39/15 QX60 AWD? Thanks

.00019 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Just leased:

$456/monthly
    39/10

Apparently I don't qualify for MSD with my tier credit so this is the best they came up with. Looked good to me as they gave me a good deal on my trade-in....

.00019 MF and 54% residual

That does look like a good quote

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Just leased:

$456/monthly
    39/10

.00019 MF and 54% residual

That does look like a good quote
    Yep I brought it home last night!

Thanks to this forum I was able to find that 1 dealer who was willing to meet me at my pricing.
  • spencermfispencermfi Member Posts: 42
    Can I get new FWD numbers? 36/10k Thanks!
    I just had one question, the vehicle wasn't spec'd with the 20" wheel package at factory. The dealer put them on for me, I wouldn't have any issues on lease return?

Can I get new FWD numbers? 36/10k Thanks!

.00029 MF and 54% residual for 39/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I just had one question, the vehicle wasn't spec'd with the 20" wheel package at factory. The dealer put them on for me, I wouldn't have any issues on lease return?

If they are factory OEM wheels, and an upgrade from the ones that came on it, you should be fine. Were they part of your lease deal?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

If they are factory OEM wheels, and an upgrade from the ones that came on it, you should be fine. Were they part of your lease deal?
    Yes MSRP on paper is $51810 which is identical if I build online.

kyfdx said:

What I'm asking is if the wheels were part of your lease deal, or did you pay the dealer to swap them out afterwards?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

What I'm asking is if the wheels were part of your lease deal, or did you pay the dealer to swap them out afterwards?
    All part of deal, didn't pay extra afterwards for them.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Then, it won't matter on your lease return

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Then, it won't matter on your lease return
    awesome thanks!
  • bmnjlapbmnjlap Member Posts: 14
    Do you have the MF and RV for a 2017 qx60 AWD for 36/12 and 39/12 in Northern NJ?   

Also so does Infiniti roll the package options into the price for the RV calculation?

thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    bmnjlap said:

Do you have the MF and RV for a 2017 qx60 AWD for 36/12 and 39/12 in Northern NJ?   

Also so does Infiniti roll the package options into the price for the RV calculation?

thanks

.00019 and 51% (36/12) or 53% (39/12)

The residual is calculated against the bottom line number of the window sticker (base MSRP + options, packages + destination)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• csavs23csavs23 Member Posts: 35
    Can I get the July MF and RV for a 2017 QX60 FWD for 39/15 in Charlotte, NC for the following two builds...

1) Premium, Premium Plus, and Driver Assistance... and
    2) Premium, Premium Plus, Driver Assistance, and Deluxe Tech Package

Thank you!
    csavs23 said:

Can I get the July MF and RV for a 2017 QX60 FWD for 39/15 in Charlotte, NC for the following two builds...

1) Premium, Premium Plus, and Driver Assistance... and
    2) Premium, Premium Plus, Driver Assistance, and Deluxe Tech Package

Thank you!

.00029 and 51% for FWD

Packages and options do not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

What is the July RV and MF for 39/12k in Charlotte, NC?

Are there currently any incentives?

Much appreciated!
    FWD for the above. Thanks.
    csavs23 said:

What is the July RV and MF for 39/12k in Charlotte, NC?

Are there currently any incentives?

Much appreciated!

csavs23 said:

FWD for the above. Thanks.

.00029 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

For Infiniti, does each MSD lower the MF by 25 basis points or roughly .0001? In that case, would it be appropriate to use 2 MSD on a starting .00029 MF? Applying a 3rd MSD would result in a MF that is negative.

Also, my first offer on a QX60 FWD with Premium, Premium Plus, and Drivers Assistance is $46,681 which is 9.5% off the MSRP of $51,590. Is 9.5% off MSRP a good deal for a QX60?

Thanks for all your help on these boards. Your thoughts are invaluable.
    csavs23 said:

For Infiniti, does each MSD lower the MF by 25 basis points or roughly .0001? In that case, would it be appropriate to use 2 MSD on a starting .00029 MF? Applying a 3rd MSD would result in a MF that is negative.

Also, my first offer on a QX60 FWD with Premium, Premium Plus, and Drivers Assistance is $46,681 which is 9.5% off the MSRP of $51,590. Is 9.5% off MSRP a good deal for a QX60?

Thanks for all your help on these boards. Your thoughts are invaluable.

I believe that is the correct MSD discount on the MF.

We don't track pricing - read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have negotiated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@csavs23 The discount is exactly .00010 per deposit.

You can use three deposits, which will take you down to the minimum MF of .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wouldn't 3 MSD's put the MF into negative territory? Or, does the last one reduce it to a minimum of .00001?
    csavs23 said:

Wouldn't 3 MSD's put the MF into negative territory? Or, does the last one reduce it to a minimum of .00001?

Minimum of .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

For benchmark purposes:

2017 QX60 FWD with Premium, Premium Plus, and Drivers Assistance
    Splash Guards and Cargo Package

39 months with 12k per year
    MSRP: $51,590
    Price: $45,681 (11.5% off MSRP)
    Cap Costs: $689 dealer, $700 Infiniti acquisition, and $99 DMV
    MF: .00029
    RV: 53%
    MSDs: 3
    1st payment due at signing
    Payment: $524 (including 3% NC tax)
    csavs23 said:

For benchmark purposes:

MSRP: $51,590
    Price: $45,681 (11.5% off MSRP)
    Cap Costs: $689 dealer, $700 Infiniti acquisition, and $99 DMV
    1st payment due at signing
    Payment: $524 (including 3% NC tax)

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So now I am getting some push back from the dealership on the MSD. They are saying each is not worth a MF reduction of .0001. I tried calling IFS to ask but they said there was no one there that could answer my questions and that it is each individual retailer that sets the lease payment.

My question is this... is the MF reduction per MSD set by IFS or individually at the dealership level? If if is by IFS, is there something I can point to showing the .0001 reduction? All I have been able to find online is an add from a dealership out of Florida that shows the .0001.

Thank you
  • jayr1njjayr1nj Member Posts: 59
    I've noticed that the MF has gone way down from previous months but the RV has also. Wouldn't this vehicle still be considered one that "doesn't lease well"? I'm looking for a 7 pass vehicle for the fam and really don't have any brand preferences as long as it has leather for 300-400/month in NNJ. Thanks
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,918
    Usually toward the end of the model year, MFs drop to offset the lower residuals.   From what I'm seeing the QX does in fact lease well.  Go compare the numbers here to a Pilot and you'll see how good it looks.  

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

csavs23 said:

So now I am getting some push back from the dealership on the MSD. They are saying each is not worth a MF reduction of .0001. I tried calling IFS to ask but they said there was no one there that could answer my questions and that it is each individual retailer that sets the lease payment.

My question is this... is the MF reduction per MSD set by IFS or individually at the dealership level? If if is by IFS, is there something I can point to showing the .0001 reduction? All I have been able to find online is an add from a dealership out of Florida that shows the .0001.

Thank you

It is .00010 per deposit.

They may be trying to hide that they are marking up the money factor, but we don't see Infiniti dealers do that very often.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jayr1nj said:

I've noticed that the MF has gone way down from previous months but the RV has also. Wouldn't this vehicle still be considered one that "doesn't lease well"? I'm looking for a 7 pass vehicle for the fam and really don't have any brand preferences as long as it has leather for 300-400/month in NNJ. Thanks

If you are looking for a $50K vehicle for $300-$400 per month, then you probably aren't going to find it. It's just math.

But, relative to other SUVs in this price range, the QX seems to lease pretty well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

That is my understanding also (.0001 per MSD). The MF they are using to start off with is correct .00029 so I do not believe they are marking it up. I'm confused because I thought the MF reduction was set by IFS and that whatever it is, it doesn't effect the dealerships profit. Not sure why they are giving me trouble with this.

Other than the ad from the dealership from Florida, is there any official IFS paperwork that I can show them?
  • cw5486cw5486 Member Posts: 1
    Could I have the MF and RV for 39/12 AWD in PA?

If you are looking for a $50K vehicle for $300-$400 per month, then you probably aren't going to find it. It's just math.

But, relative to other SUVs in this price range, the QX seems to lease pretty well.

Im not looking for a 50k vehicle for that range. I am however looking on the 300-400 range pre-tax. I was just noticing how the MF dropped considerably but so did the RV which didn't really help. Another poster mentioned the reason is due to getting closer to the end of the yr which now makes sense to me. I'm just trying to find the best deal and this is a good place to get solid info. Thanks
    tjc78 said:

Usually toward the end of the model year, MFs drop to offset the lower residuals.   From what I'm seeing the QX does in fact lease well.  Go compare the numbers here to a Pilot and you'll see how good it looks.  

I was just trying to make sense of it because in the beginning of this thread which dates back to oct/16 the MF was high and the residual was higher as well
    csavs23 said:

That is my understanding also (.0001 per MSD). The MF they are using to start off with is correct .00029 so I do not believe they are marking it up. I'm confused because I thought the MF reduction was set by IFS and that whatever it is, it doesn't effect the dealerships profit. Not sure why they are giving me trouble with this.

Other than the ad from the dealership from Florida, is there any official IFS paperwork that I can show them?

No.... what amount are they using?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

cw5486 said:

Could I have the MF and RV for 39/12 AWD in PA?

.00019 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hertzy3hertzy3 Member Posts: 4
    I was just quoted 54% and .00059 on a 39/10. Sounds like that MF is higher than I'm seeing on this thread. Is the dealership setting that and is it negotiable? How do I get it down to the .00019 or .00029 I'm seeing on here?
    hertzy3 said:

I was just quoted 54% and .00059 on a 39/10. Sounds like that MF is higher than I'm seeing on this thread. Is the dealership setting that and is it negotiable? How do I get it down to the .00019 or .00029 I'm seeing on here?

.00019 for AWD or .00029 for FWD

That's for top tier credit. Tell them you won't take a money factor markup.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This is what the dealer said...

I’m curious as to why you are considering the MSD being that the money factor is so low. I’m sure that you know each security deposit only lowers it .10 points. If you calculate the money factor, it calculates to a .69% rate. Your 3 MSD’s would lower it to that.

This was my response...

I agree that the MF (.00029) is very low to begin with. Each MSD lowers the MF by .0001 or 24 basis points to a minimum of .00001. If I apply 3 MSD, the MF is negative. Therefore, the lowest MF is .00001. This reduces my monthly payment by roughly $22. Over the course of 39 months, this is a savings of about $858. This comes straight from IFS and should not be dealer dependent.

I am waiting his response.
    csavs23 said:

This is what the dealer said...

I’m curious as to why you are considering the MSD being that the money factor is so low. I’m sure that you know each security deposit only lowers it .10 points. If you calculate the money factor, it calculates to a .69% rate. Your 3 MSD’s would lower it to that.

This was my response...

I agree that the MF (.00029) is very low to begin with. Each MSD lowers the MF by .0001 or 24 basis points to a minimum of .00001. If I apply 3 MSD, the MF is negative. Therefore, the lowest MF is .00001. This reduces my monthly payment by roughly $22. Over the course of 39 months, this is a savings of about $858. This comes straight from IFS and should not be dealer dependent.

I am waiting his response.

You are correct in the math. Tell him he doesn't need to worry about you. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

For anyone who is interested, this is the deal I signed tonight...

MSRP: $51,090
    Price: $43,640 (14.6% off MSRP)
    Cap Costs: $699 dealer, $700 Infiniti acquisition, and $208 in other taxes and DMV
    MF w/ MSDs: .00001
    1st payment and 3 MSDs due at signing
    Payment: $481 (including 3% NC tax)

Thanks for everyones help. Much appreciated!
  • abethegeekabethegeek Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    Hi,

May I please have RV/MF and incentives for QX60 RWD 39/10 in Texas please? Thanks!
    csavs23 said:

Cap Costs: $699 dealer, $700 Infiniti acquisition, and $208 in other taxes and DMV

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi,

May I please have RV/MF and incentives for QX60 RWD 39/10 in Texas please? Thanks!

.00029 and 54% for FWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• robby16robby16 Member Posts: 21
    csavs23 said:

Hi, I am also in NC, which dealership and agent you worked with ? I am looking to finance the vehicle, I want to see what they can do for me. I am eligible for business VPP as well.