Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Deals and Prices

Comments

• dobby1502dobby1502 Member Posts: 1
    Just drove my new CR-V home, in NJ ...
    EX AWD
    Price - $26,481
    $450 Doc Fee
    +Standard NJ state taxes/fees
    -$1550 trade in ('08 Nissan Rogue, 174k Miles)
  • Moe22Moe22 Member Posts: 2
    avyas2016 said:

Any buying experience in Chicago area ? pls share the price details.

I too am looking in the Chicago area. I got a quote of $26,131 for an EX AWD from Planet Honda. This is vehicle price only, no fees. I am told Autonation Honda near O'Hare is tough to beat as far as a price goes I'll keep you posted as I plan to buy at the end of the month.
  • spike69spike69 Member Posts: 10
    Another thing to consider. If you plan on getting an extended warranty through Honda. Honda care. Please get some quotes from Honda dealerships online. It does not matter what dealership you buy the Honda care warranty from. They quoted us 1900 from the dealership we got the car from. Ended up getting it for about half price from a Honda dealer that sells them online. Also, check out fightingchance.com I have used them in the past to buy a car and they are very good. Buy at the end of a month. The dealerships get money back from Honda based on volume of sales for the month. You need to find that dealership that is one or two sales away from making it to the next level of sales to get the best deal.
  • azwildcatsazwildcats Member Posts: 2
    Hi All,
    I'm living in San Diego area and looking for a 2017 Honda CRV EX model. Could anybody share his/her purchasing experience for price and features? Thanks a lot in advance.
  • paulsalempaulsalem Member Posts: 1
    dobby1502 said:

Just drove my new CR-V home, in NJ ...
    EX AWD
    Price - $26,481
    $450 Doc Fee
    +Standard NJ state taxes/fees
    -$1550 trade in ('08 Nissan Rogue, 174k Miles)

Where did you buy it?
  • madgeminimadgemini Member Posts: 6
    RTos said:

Is is 2WD or AWD? Who is the dealer?

I'm assuming it's AWD based on the MSRP. Also I don't think any Honda dealers carry 2WD CR-Vs in the market here in MA (or if they do, they're pretty rare). I'm also curious about the dealer and PM'd the poster to ask. I also accidentally PM'd you, RTos, so disregard that message! :-)

• artman79artman79 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought mine last week it's a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD with wheel lock and 3 other items, and the price is $29,750 in Seattle area, but we have a 10.1% sales tax here, I don't think it's a horrible deal but definitely can be cheaper in some other areas though not probably by much, the dealership is a bit shady by offering a car that already comes with the accessories that I could not take away, I was so tired of driving around so I just agree to it.
  • posh8688posh8688 Member Posts: 17
    Could someone please let me know how much they got it for in Chicago?Been looking for an EX.
    So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
    Moe22 said:

avyas2016 said:

Any buying experience in Chicago area ? pls share the price details.

I too am looking in the Chicago area. I got a quote of $26,131 for an EX AWD from Planet Honda. This is vehicle price only, no fees. I am told Autonation Honda near O'Hare is tough to beat as far as a price goes I'll keep you posted as I plan to buy at the end of the month.
    So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
  • himanshushimanshus Member Posts: 9
    Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price.

>So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.:
    >25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees).
    >I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!

himanshus said:

Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price.

I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side.
    They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084
    posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

You can find a FWD CR-V in Chicago? :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited July 2017
    Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

Apparently,yes. :disappointed: . I am now reading if AWD is honestly required now :smile:
    posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

Apparently,yes. :disappointed: . I am now reading if AWD is honestly required now :smile:

I live in Colorado. Wife has been driving AWD vehicles for almost 20 years. She won't ever switch back.

Even though we both know that there are maybe 5-10 days a year where AWD is necessary. Peace of mind is worth a lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K)
    2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD
    MSRP: $27,735
    Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    Savings of $2,247

>I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side.
    >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

• honda_96honda_96 Member Posts: 7
    2017 crv extended warranty costs?
    Michaell said:
    Posh, Can you please share names of the Dealers, Agent names and Their detailed quotes as well? I am planning to finish my purchase this week and will call few more with base as your price and can pass on if I can negotiate lower price. >So i have 2 quotes for 2017 AWD Ex Trim in Chicago.: >25.8k and 25.9K (Minus taxes and fees). >I still think this is expensive. On road it would come close to 28K!
    I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side. They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal
    I live in Colorado. Wife has been driving AWD vehicles for almost 20 years. She won't ever switch back. Even though we both know that there are maybe 5-10 days a year where AWD is necessary. Peace of mind is worth a lot.   

Agreed!i am almost convinced Fwd should do
    himanshus said:
    I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K) 2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD MSRP: $27,735 Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Savings of $2,247 >I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side. >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

awesome!
    are you going with 2wd?

• pri1011pri1011 Member Posts: 7
    honda_96 said:

use collegehillhonda online warranty costs as the standard. i was initially offered somewhere near $1900 and they reduced it to $1100 when i showed them the quotes from here.
    posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

I live in Colorado. Wife has been driving AWD vehicles for almost 20 years. She won't ever switch back.

Even though we both know that there are maybe 5-10 days a year where AWD is necessary. Peace of mind is worth a lot.   

Not sure how long you keep your cars, but when you go to sell it or trade it in, the lack of AWD may hurt the value in Chicago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

Michaell said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

Not sure how long you keep your cars, but when you go to sell it or trade it in, the lack of AWD may hurt the value in Chicago.

Thanks Michaell,yes,i am also looking for returns when its due for trade/selling.
    posh8688 said:
    himanshus said:
    I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K) 2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD MSRP: $27,735 Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Savings of $2,247 >I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side. >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

awesome!
    are you going with 2wd?
    No, I am still trying to negotiate with AutoNation to see if I can get EX AWD for that price. 25.5k +TTL

himanshus said:

posh8688 said:

himanshus said:

I got little better based on your offer but not much (25.5K)
    2017 Honda CR-V EX SUV 2WD
    MSRP: $27,735
    Motor Werks Price: $25,488* good for ANY in-stock 2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    Savings of $2,247

>I am sorry!The quote is for FWD and not AWD. Typo from my side.
    >They are from Autonation and Valley Honda.Let me know if you get a deal

awesome!
    are you going with 2wd?

No, I am still trying to negotiate with AutoNation to see if I can get EX AWD for that price. 25.5k +TTL

Cool,let me know!
  • detailfanaticdetailfanatic Member Posts: 36
    Looking to get the mf and residual for a 2017 EX-L AWD, no nav, 12/36, zip is 11779(NY). Also, what should I shoot for as far as % discount off msrp? Thanks

Looking to get the mf and residual for a 2017 EX-L AWD, no nav, 12/36, zip is 11779(NY). Also, what should I shoot for as far as % discount off msrp? Thanks

.00200 and 63%

No help on pricing, though you are in the right forum to get that information. Read back the last few pages.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

artman79 said:

I just bought mine last week it's a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD with wheel lock and 3 other items, and the price is $29,750 in Seattle area, but we have a 10.1% sales tax here, I don't think it's a horrible deal but definitely can be cheaper in some other areas though not probably by much, the dealership is a bit shady by offering a car that already comes with the accessories that I could not take away, I was so tired of driving around so I just agree to it.

Wow!That's a great deal. 29,750$ out the door for an EX-L?
    In Chicago,my quote is 28,670$ for a FWD and EX.

Could you tell us the dealer?
  • crvatdallascrvatdallas Member Posts: 1
    A few days ago, I purchased a CRV-Touring 2WD Gunmetal with all dealer equipped accesaries at $31,500 OTD from David McDavid Irving in DFW area.

A few days ago, I purchased a CRV-Touring 2WD Gunmetal with all dealer equipped accesaries at $31,500 OTD from David McDavid Irving in DFW area.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

posh8688 said:

artman79 said:

AutoNation in Chicago agreed for EX AWD for $25488+TTL and EXL AWD for 27988+TTL.
    I ended up buying RDX Base for 29700+TTL ~32K.
    himanshus said:
    Wow!That's a great deal. 29,750$ out the door for an EX-L? In Chicago,my quote is 28,670$ for a FWD and EX. Could you tell us the dealer?
    AutoNation in Chicago agreed for EX AWD for $25488+TTL and EXL AWD for 27988+TTL. I ended up buying RDX Base for 29700+TTL ~32K.

Congrats Himanshu!
    At autonation,who was your dealer?could you msg me his name and details ?
    thats a sweet deal!
    congrats on Acura!

• statsman63statsman63 Member Posts: 3
    I had a great experience with my 2006 LX CR-V (220k Miles), but I was rear ended and am looking at getting a new one. I am frustrated by my dealer visits- it seems like they have adapted to buyers using internet info to cut margins by adding a bunch of "dealer add-one". I notice that a lot of posters in this thread mentioning dealer add-one. I just want a base LX (with window tinting- I live in texas) at a good price. I don't want pinstripes, color-coordinated molding, special cargo liners, wheel locks (for steel wheels on a base model?), or other required dealer packages. I'm going to try the Costco route now, because visiting the lots isn't getting me there. Anybody have luck eschewing dealer add-one, and tips for doing so?
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    himanshus said:

posh8688 said:

artman79 said:

AutoNation in Chicago agreed for EX AWD for $25488+TTL and EXL AWD for 27988+TTL.
    Isnt the standard equipment on the acura below whats in a EX CRV?
  • joe3081joe3081 Member Posts: 2
    Ram - Did you go see Ali and Effren at Autosport in Bridgewater?
    I explored the Costco pricing, and it's good, but there is still the issue of dealer add ons. Costco makes them reduce the price of add ons by 20%. The Costco partnered dealer didn't have a good color. I then connected with a dealer/salesperson friend of a friend and got similar pricing. I'm buying an LX FWD, Steel colored with dealer added leather (my wife
    convinced me that we need that if I'm going to own it as long as my last- the cloth seats looked bad at seven years, and were really stained at 12). The deal was to drop $2100 off sticker for the base price, drop the cost of leather from $1900 to $1300. I still had pinstriping at $199 (evidently it is impossible for me
    to buy a car now without pinstriping), "protection" (the rubber cargo and floor mats, plus wheel locks) for $399 and the interior protection (Honda scotch guard) and exterior (clear coat) for $699. $25,580 + TTL. 
    Oh, that compares to my 2006 CRV LX FWD purchased in October 2005 at $18,600 + TTL. I reckon my cost of ownership ran under 30 cents per mile. 
  • sk032013sk032013 Member Posts: 31
    Himanshu - Can you share the details, I would like to check if dealer in Sacramento would price match.?
    himanshus said:

posh8688 said:

artman79 said:

edited July 2017
    himanshus said:

himanshus said:

Autonation told they cannot honor that deal and denied they made it to anyone.
    So did planet honda.
    Back to square one now . I am hoping that by September/October the prices would fall!
  • spike69spike69 Member Posts: 10
    honda_96 said:

I got a 8 year 100,000 mile zero deductible for $935 from Honda Care

• ericspyderericspyder Member Posts: 33
    Any buying experience in Bay Area, N. California? pls share the price details.
    I am looking for 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD in Bay Area, Anyone around SF and Bay Area recently bought it. Can you please share your price and dealer details, if possible.
  • jrs1975jrs1975 Member Posts: 1
    We purchased a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD w/ mats, splash guard, & trunk tray for 30K out-the-door (6% tax). Any opinions on the deal? A couple of family members were also convinced they should by the Zurich Shield but I advised against it, as I don't think it's a good idea. Any thoughts on that based on experiences people have?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    jrs1975 said:

We purchased a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD w/ mats, splash guard, & trunk tray for 30K out-the-door (6% tax). Any opinions on the deal? A couple of family members were also convinced they should by the Zurich Shield but I advised against it, as I don't think it's a good idea. Any thoughts on that based on experiences people have?

Skip any aftermarket insurance products. They are good deals only for those selling them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sri_for_crvsri_for_crv Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am in Raleigh , NC - any one bought a CRV from this area. not finding any deals on CRV, the best i could get for HONDA CRV EX AWD trim is $28,900 OTD. TIA for any referrals or details
    I am looking for 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD in Bay Area, Anyone around SF and Bay Area recently bought it. Can you please share your price and dealer details, if possible.
    Check Elk Grove Honda in Sacramento for internet price of $27,942 + tax & DMV fees. MSRP: $30,235.00.

Thank you portola999. That's very good info. I'm checking some dealers around here that they have low inventory. I think I wait for 2018 model. Only couple more months. When they have more inventory, maybe I get better deals.
  • casper08casper08 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, Is anyone still looking for honda CR-V in northern california area? I was just thinking that may be, if we r more than 1 we can ask for a better deal. let me know if any one interested and which model are you looking for with rough Out the door price range. I am looking for EX-L AWD with a range around 27k OTD. Lightly used would also do.
  • wiztribewiztribe Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a 2017 EX-L AWD in Northern Ohio. I have a few quotes with the best being out the door at $30,867.30. Vehicle Price $28,634.12, Tax $1949.68 and Fees of $283.50.

The Vehicle Price is below the Fair Purchase Price listed on KBB which ranges from 29,085-31,032.

Thoughts?
    casper08 said:

Hi, Is anyone still looking for honda CR-V in northern california area? I was just thinking that may be, if we r more than 1 we can ask for a better deal. let me know if any one interested and which model are you looking for with rough Out the door price range. I am looking for EX-L AWD with a range around 27k OTD. Lightly used would also do.

I'm still looking for EX-L FWD or EX-L AWD with the range around 27K OTD. I would be happy if I can get that deal. Thanks.

• tybo7905tybo7905 Member Posts: 17
    Can you guys please help me know what are some of the top prices in Southern California for the 2017 Honda CRV LX and the EX?