Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Volkswagen Atlas Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121

tinflyer said:

Thanks, I currently have an offer for $46,750. Did yours include any factory incentives?

I have included the $925 destination.

MSRP is $49,985 due to factory adds like cargo blocks, net, first aid kit, etc... (bunch of stuff nobody needs).

Do you have destination fee and factory adds?

Thank you.

Kyfdx or Michaell,

Is .002 MF good for Texas as well. I have been quoted .00232 and that is a no go for me. I would accept. 002.

I am waiting on a SEL Premium AWD at 48 months. Can you tell me what residual is for 12/15k?

Thank you for your help!

I had the cargo blocks included in my Touareg. I actually find them very useful. I would expect with a cavernous cargo area like the aatlas, even more so. Keeps things from rolling around, groceries don't fall over, etc. 

I've got the cargo blocks in my Jetta. Agreed that they are more useful that I first thought.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• joeybags24joeybags24 Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get the lease numbers on an Atlas SE w/ tech package 4 motion. Located in NJ. Thank you

36 month/ 12K

Can I please get the lease numbers on an Atlas SE w/ tech package 4 motion. Located in NJ. Thank you

36 month/ 12K

VW numbers were extended through today; new program numbers should be available later this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• caltmancaltman Member Posts: 240
    When they are available, may I have the July MF and residual for the Atlas SEL Premium AWD for 10k/36mo in MN please?
  • kyliebradyappakyliebradyappa Member Posts: 41
    When the new MF and RV are available can you please provide for SE w/tech FWD, 36/12 in SoCal? Thank you!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    caltman said:

When they are available, may I have the July MF and residual for the Atlas SEL Premium AWD for 10k/36mo in MN please?

.00190 MF and 63% residual
    $400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

When the new MF and RV are available can you please provide for SE w/tech FWD, 36/12 in SoCal? Thank you!!!

.00150 MF and 60% residual
    $400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tinflyertinflyer Member Posts: 11
    Do you have new numbers for SEL Premium AWD for 48 months / 12k miles and 15k miles?
    Thank you!
    tinflyer said:

Do you have new numbers for SEL Premium AWD for 48 months / 12k miles and 15k miles?
    Thank you!

.00232 and 55% / 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tinflyertinflyer Member Posts: 11
    Thank you! Looks like residual went down.
    tinflyer said:

Thank you! Looks like residual went down.

That's often the case as the model year progresses.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• boater71boater71 Member Posts: 24
    What is the RV and MF for Atlas SE w/ tech package 4 motion in MA? looking at 36/10 or 12 or 48/10 or 12. thanks
    boater71 said:

What is the RV and MF for Atlas SE w/ tech package 4 motion in MA? looking at 36/10 or 12 or 48/10 or 12. thanks

36/12 - .00190 and 62%
    48/12 - .00232 and 55%

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ljx1985ljx1985 Member Posts: 1
    Greetings

what would be the RV and MF for atlas SE in Miami FL looking at 36/12
    ljx1985 said:

Greetings

what would be the RV and MF for atlas SE in Miami FL looking at 36/12

Is that FWD?

If so, .00150 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brian051507brian051507 Member Posts: 10
    RV and MF for a 36 month 12/15k SE w/Tech 4Motion in Indianapolis, IN Please!

RV and MF for a 36 month 12/15k SE w/Tech 4Motion in Indianapolis, IN Please!

.00190 and 62% / 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• flcarguy62flcarguy62 Member Posts: 37
    Can you let me know the MF and RV for an SEL at 36mo 10k mi and 48 mo/10k mi in Fort Lauderdale, FL?

Can you let me know the MF and RV for an SEL at 36mo 10k mi and 48 mo/10k mi in Fort Lauderdale, FL?

.00190 and 61% or 54%, assuming FWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jdperrojdperro Member Posts: 15
    What is the MF/RV for a 36/12 lease on a SEL Premium in AZ? Thanks in advance.
    jdperro said:

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jdperrojdperro Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

jdperro said:

FWD or AWD?
    Sorry AWD.
    jdperro said:

Michaell said:

jdperro said:

FWD or AWD?
    Sorry AWD.
    .00190 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• efalk527efalk527 Member Posts: 48
    Hello, what are the current RV and MF on an SE 4Motion in Central PA at 12,000 / 36 months?

Any lease cash or other incentives?

Thanks!
    efalk527 said:

Hello, what are the current RV and MF on an SE 4Motion in Central PA at 12,000 / 36 months?

Any lease cash or other incentives?

Thanks!

.00190 MF and 62% residual
    $400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gilbert_ivangilbert_ivan Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Could you help me with RV and MF on a Atlas SE 4motion, SE with technology, SE 4motion with technology and SEL 4motion please? 36M / 12K. New Jersey. Any incentives?

Thanks.

Hi,
    Could you help me with RV and MF on a Atlas SE 4motion, SE with technology, SE 4motion with technology and SEL 4motion please? 36M / 12K. New Jersey. Any incentives?

Thanks.

.00190 and 62% for all AWD trims.

No incentives - the Atlas is selling quite well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi,

Thanks.

FWD: .00150 MF and 60% residual
    AWD: .00190 MF and 62% residual
    $400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brandon187brandon187 Member Posts: 5
    Are the August numbers available for the SEL FWD & AWD?  36/12k in 92694.   Thank you!

Are the August numbers available for the SEL FWD & AWD?  36/12k in 92694.   Thank you!

FWD: .00150 MF and 60% residual
    AWD: .00190 MF and 62% residual

$400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caltmancaltman Member Posts: 240
    edited August 2017
    Are the August numbers the same as they were in July for SEL Premium 4motion in MN? MF 0.0019 and 63% for 10k/36mo?
    caltman said:

Are the August numbers the same as they were in July for SEL Premium 4motion in MN? MF 0.0019 and 63% for 10k/36mo?

Those are still correct for August

$400 lease cash has been added.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyliebradyappakyliebradyappa Member Posts: 41
    Can I please get the August MF and RV for FWD SE w/tech for 36/12 and 48/12? Thank you!

Can I please get the August MF and RV for FWD SE w/tech for 36/12 and 48/12? Thank you!

36/12 - .00150 and 60%
    48/12 - .00200 and 53%

$400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dfy8811dfy8811 Member Posts: 13
    Can someone share the MF and RV for an VW Atlas SEL - 36 / 12K?

Current deal has me at $550/month, $3125 at signing (taxes, fees, first month payment)

MSRP 44,085

I don't have the sale price in front of me. They are paying my last payment for current lease of an Acura MDX along with my disposition fee which is a total of $1,040 bucks roughly.

Payment without these would be $521.

Would love anyone's thoughts, feedback or guidance on the above.

dfy8811 said:

Current deal has me at $550/month, $3125 at signing (taxes, fees, first month payment)

MSRP 44,085

I don't have the sale price in front of me. They are paying my last payment for current lease of an Acura MDX along with my disposition fee which is a total of $1,040 bucks roughly.

FWD or AWD?

We would need to know the selling price in order to figure the payment.

How is your MDX lease being addressed? The VW dealer is not taking it in trade?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ineedacar2ineedacar2 Member Posts: 23
    Can I have the MF/RV for Atlas SEL w/ 4MOTION and SEL Premium w/4MOTION, 36/12K in NY, 11051. Thank you!

Can I have the MF/RV for Atlas SEL w/ 4MOTION and SEL Premium w/4MOTION, 36/12K in NY, 11051. Thank you!

.00190 and 62%

$400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

The selling price is $42,400 and is AWD/4Motion

They are paying the last month and the disposition fee, again which would add $1,040.
    dfy8811 said:

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

They are paying the last month and the disposition fee, again which would add $1,040.
    .00190 and 62%

If I add the $1040 to the selling price, I get a payment of $582/mo.

Your deal looks pretty strong.

One suggestion - we recommend that your out of pocket only be the first payment and DMV / registration costs. Roll the taxes and other fees into the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

.00190 and 62%

One suggestion - we recommend that your out of pocket only be the first payment and DMV / registration costs. Roll the taxes and other fees into the monthly payment.

Thanks for the help. Pardon my lack of knowledge but why do you guys recommend rolling taxes and fees into the monthly payment?
    Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

.00190 and 62%

Thanks for the help. Pardon my ignorance but why do you recommend rolling in taxes and fees into the monthly?

dfy8811 said:

.00190 and 62%

Thanks for the help. Pardon my lack of knowledge but why do you guys recommend rolling taxes and fees into the monthly payment?
    Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

.00190 and 62%

Thanks for the help. Pardon my ignorance but why do you recommend rolling in taxes and fees into the monthly?

1. Cuts down your up front costs
    2. If the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that cash you laid out up front - you think the state will refund you the pre-paid tax you paid?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ineedacar2ineedacar2 Member Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

.00190 and 62%

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

.00190 and 62%

2. If the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that cash you laid out up front - you think the state will refund you the pre-paid tax you paid?

I'm considering getting an Atlas as well on Long Island, NY. If I did taxes rolled in, what are is the interest on those taxes? Our sale tax rate is 8.625%. I don't mind a higher payment don't really feel like paying interest on an already high tax rate.

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

.00190 and 62%

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

Michaell said:

dfy8811 said:

MSRP 44,085

FWD or AWD?

.00190 and 62%

I'm considering getting an Atlas as well on Long Island, NY. If I did taxes rolled in, what are is the interest on those taxes? Our sale tax rate is 8.625%. I don't mind a higher payment don't really feel like paying interest on an already high tax rate.

It's a risk decision only you can make. Adding the tax to the cap cost only adds about $3.50/mo to the rent charge ($126 over the life of the lease)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hookahjoehookahjoe Member Posts: 3
    Gents, Can I please get a RV/MF for a Atlas SE AWD, 36m/12k in Nebraska. Thanks
    hookahjoe said:

Gents, Can I please get a RV/MF for a Atlas SE AWD, 36m/12k in Nebraska. Thanks

.00190 and 62%

$400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• srizvi1srizvi1 Member Posts: 263
    Hey guys, hoping to join everyone in the VW Atlas owners circle. I want the SEL Premium and let's see if one of the few arriving to my area over the next few weeks can be mine.

The numbers from each dealer should be arriving tomorrow. This is my first time doing a lease so tell me if I'm on the right path. I used the Lease calculator on Edmunds and inputted the numbers from this forum. Here's what I've come up with:

Some questions/comments from top to bottom:
    Vehicle Costs Section
    1) Sticker price of the vehicle is $49,415 (Although at least one of the models has the monster mats, cargo blocks and roadside kit and that one is $49,785 so I may be screwed $500 there). Looking online, it seems the best discount I'm seeing is $2k off so that's what I'm aiming for. The SEL Premium's are in high demand so I'm aware I may not even get that. And then $400 lease cash I assume is a direct discount
    2) The title, registration, and other fees doesn't have taxes listed But I'm assuming that's in there because the price on the bottom says "tax included"

Trade in and Down Payment
    3) So far highest quote I've gotten on my '14 Acura RDX w/ 55k miles trade- n is $19,250. It was their first offer so Hopefully I can negotiate that up at the buying table.
    4) I've been told to try to do zero down. Is it possible then to send the positive equity I have on my vehicle towards an additional security deposit?

Lease Financing
    5) The lease residual value I calculated as $47,415 (Sticker price - $2k) * 62% = $29,397.30
    6) I'm not sure of the Acquisition Fee yet
    7) I'm not sure if there's a security deposit

srizvi1 said:

Hey guys, hoping to join everyone in the VW Atlas owners circle. I want the SEL Premium and let's see if one of the few arriving to my area over the next few weeks can be mine.

The numbers from each dealer should be arriving tomorrow. This is my first time doing a lease so tell me if I'm on the right path. I used the Lease calculator on Edmunds and inputted the numbers from this forum. Here's what I've come up with:

Some questions/comments from top to bottom:
    Vehicle Costs Section
    1) Sticker price of the vehicle is $49,415 (Although at least one of the models has the monster mats, cargo blocks and roadside kit and that one is $49,785 so I may be screwed $500 there). Looking online, it seems the best discount I'm seeing is $2k off so that's what I'm aiming for. The SEL Premium's are in high demand so I'm aware I may not even get that. And then $400 lease cash I assume is a direct discount
    2) The title, registration, and other fees doesn't have taxes listed But I'm assuming that's in there because the price on the bottom says "tax included"

Trade in and Down Payment
    3) So far highest quote I've gotten on my '14 Acura RDX w/ 55k miles trade- n is $19,250. It was their first offer so Hopefully I can negotiate that up at the buying table.
    4) I've been told to try to do zero down. Is it possible then to send the positive equity I have on my vehicle towards an additional security deposit?

Lease Financing
    5) The lease residual value I calculated as $47,415 (Sticker price - $2k) * 62% = $29,397.30
    6) I'm not sure of the Acquisition Fee yet
    7) I'm not sure if there's a security deposit

Residual is a percentage of full MSRP.
    No idea where they get title/registration fees. Maybe from your zip code. Doubt it includes tax
    VW acquisition fee is $625
    Most banks waive the security deposit, if you have top tier credit.
    Can't comment on the tax, as we don't know your state or tax rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• srizvi1srizvi1 Member Posts: 263
    edited August 2017
    kyfdx said:

No idea where they get title/registration fees. Maybe from your zip code. Doubt it includes tax

Thanks for replying. I got some numbers from a dealer who's saying he can get an Atlas SEL Premium in 1-2 days. At first the phone convo didn't go well because his lease quote was coming in at high $800s + low $900s. But then when I sent him my breakdown, he explained what I was using vs him and said we would end up in the same ballpark.

So here's a new breakdown using a different calculator. Numbers are inputted from what dealer provided me with and what kyfdx provided me with:

Comments/questions looking at this top to bottom:
    1) Discounts: On the phone best he said he could do was a $1500 discount so my estimate to him showed the $1500 discount on top of the $400 Cash lease. He said his $1500 discount included the cash lease.
    2) Down Payment: This is $19,250 trade-in value of my '14 RDX AWD Tech w/ 55k miles - $17,565 payoff = $1,685. I asked if I could move the down payment into a security deposit so that I could keep the downpayment at zero but he said that wasn't possible.
    3) Residual: He also said because I'm doing 15k miles, the RV is at 60%.
    4) Money Factor: He said the money factor he was using was higher, but if the credit was good enough he would be at .00190 or close to it.
    5) Doc Fee + Reg Fee: He also said the Document fee is $299 and the Reg Fee is $331.
    6) Sales Tax: Maryland Sales tax is 6%. I asked him if we could do it so that the sales tax was on the monthly payment (as discussed in earlier posts in here) but he said in MD, tax is on the entire vehicle.

I'm guessing Money Factor & RV aren't negotiable so if I want to have a lower monthly, I need to try to get more for my trade-in and more off the MSRP, correct?

Lastly, as an FYI, here's my questions to him regarding putting the positive equity from my trade-in into a security deposit and if the tax could be done on the monthly, to which neither seems possible:

srizvi1 said:

kyfdx said:

Thanks for replying. I got some numbers from a dealer who's saying he can get an Atlas SEL Premium in 1-2 days. At first the phone convo didn't go well because his lease quote was coming in at high $800s + low $900s. But then when I sent him my breakdown, he explained what I was using vs him and said we would end up in the same ballpark.

So here's a new breakdown using a different calculator. Numbers are inputted from what dealer provided me with and what kyfdx provided me with:

Comments/questions looking at this top to bottom:
    1) Discounts: On the phone best he said he could do was a $1500 discount so my estimate to him showed the $1500 discount on top of the $400 Cash lease. He said his $1500 discount included the cash lease.
    2) Down Payment: This is $19,250 trade-in value of my '14 RDX AWD Tech w/ 55k miles - $17,565 payoff = $1,685. I asked if I could move the down payment into a security deposit so that I could keep the downpayment at zero but he said that wasn't possible.
    3) Residual: He also said because I'm doing 15k miles, the RV is at 60%.
    4) Money Factor: He said the money factor he was using was higher, but if the credit was good enough he would be at .00190 or close to it.
    5) Doc Fee + Reg Fee: He also said the Document fee is $299 and the Reg Fee is $331.
    6) Sales Tax: Maryland Sales tax is 6%. I asked him if we could do it so that the sales tax was on the monthly payment (as discussed in earlier posts in here) but he said in MD, tax is on the entire vehicle.

I'm guessing Money Factor & RV aren't negotiable so if I want to have a lower monthly, I need to try to get more for my trade-in and more off the MSRP, correct?

Lastly, as an FYI, here's my questions to him regarding putting the positive equity from my trade-in into a security deposit and if the tax could be done on the monthly, to which neither seems possible:

Multiple security deposits don't help a lot, unless you do the maximum number. At your payment level, your $1900 won't put much of a dent in the money factor.
    If this is AWD, the base MF is .00190 and the residual is 60% for 36/15.
    Don't accept a money factor that is over the base amount. VW dealers are permitted to mark up the rate, and they can mark it up a lot.
    Sales tax in MD is on the full selling price. That's a lot of tax.. It would push me towards a purchase, rather than a lease. But, if you are getting a trade-in credit for $19,000, that will help a lot.
    Registration fees should be set by the government. $299 isn't cheap for a doc fee, but it's typical for MD dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator