Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Acura TLX Lease Questions

12345679»

Comments

• jpb1134jpb1134 Member Posts: 12
    Hi, looking for the MF, residual, and dealer/customer cash for 36 mo, 15K/year, 2017 V6 FWD with Tech.

Thanks,
    Joe
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    jpb1134 said:

Hi, looking for the MF, residual, and dealer/customer cash for 36 mo, 15K/year, 2017 V6 FWD with Tech.

Thanks,
    Joe

.00057 and 48%

$4250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• russellhobbsrussellhobbs Member Posts: 12
    Hi. Can I have the MF/Residual for a 12k/36 month lease for an Acura TLX 2017 V6 Tech Package with navigation for MD/DC/VA. Also are there any incentives right now? Thanks,

Hi. Can I have the MF/Residual for a 12k/36 month lease for an Acura TLX 2017 V6 Tech Package with navigation for MD/DC/VA. Also are there any incentives right now? Thanks,

.00057 and 50%

$4250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks Michaell. Will any of the figures change for August? Thanks.

I just got a 2017 tlx v6 tech package lease 333 per month with 1300 down. Is that a good buy? 

Hi. What did the $1300 down include? Is the 333 with or without taxes? Thanks.

Thanks Michaell. Will any of the figures change for August? Thanks.

Current Acura programs are set to expire on 5 September.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jhfredjrjhfredjr Member Posts: 12
    Hello could I please get the MF, RV, incentives and rebates on a 2017 V6 TLX SH-AWD with tech package for 36mo/12k in St. Louis, MO? Thanks in advance.
    jhfredjr said:

Hello could I please get the MF, RV, incentives and rebates on a 2017 V6 TLX SH-AWD with tech package for 36mo/12k in St. Louis, MO? Thanks in advance.

.00057 and 50%

$4250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• djgoz007djgoz007 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Michaell.
    When you say $4250 incentives is only certain dealerships? Or do they all offer these incentives? Looking to lease a 2017 tlx with tech or advance package. Sorry for the rookie question, 1st time leasing. 

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    djgoz007 said:

Hi Michaell.
    When you say $4250 incentives is only certain dealerships? Or do they all offer these incentives? Looking to lease a 2017 tlx with tech or advance package. Sorry for the rookie question, 1st time leasing. 

Thanks.

The incentives are factory-to-dealer incentives. You won't see them on your deal. Just know that you can negotiate a lower price because the dealer receives them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• illiproillipro Member Posts: 80
    Hi. What's are the number for a tlx w/ tech package in Florida.  36/12 also any dealer incentive or mfg rebates to the dealer?? 
    illipro said:

Hi. What's are the number for a tlx w/ tech package in Florida.  36/12 also any dealer incentive or mfg rebates to the dealer?? 

2.4 or 3.5 engine?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• illiproillipro Member Posts: 80
    kyfdx said:
    2.4 or 3.5 engine?
    Both if possible please. 
    illipro said:

kyfdx said:

illipro said:

2.4 or 3.5 engine?

Both if possible please. 

.00057 and 50% for both

$3500 lease cash on 2.4
    $4200 lease cash on 3.5

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kitbluekitblue Member Posts: 7
    Hi, would you please let me know MF, RV and incentives on a 2017 TLX SH-AWD with Advance package for 15/36 in NJ?  I saw somewhere the incentives and numbers were good till 9/5. Is there any change after that?  

Thank you!
    kitblue said:

Hi, would you please let me know MF, RV and incentives on a 2017 TLX SH-AWD with Advance package for 15/36 in NJ?  I saw somewhere the incentives and numbers were good till 9/5. Is there any change after that?  

Thank you!

Lease support on the 2017 TLX has ended.

MF is now .00170, residual is 46%

No specific lease cash; there is a $4250 inventory payout to the dealers, which I suppose they can pass along to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• billyjamesbillyjames Member Posts: 85

I just got a 2017 tlx v6 tech package lease 333 per month with 1300 down. Is that a good buy? 

What was the final number on the deal? MSRP, MF, Cap Cost, etc? What was the final negotiating price? Thanks and congrats!
  • raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Good afternoon; please provide the South Florida November numbers (MF, Residual, incentives, rebates, etc.) for a 2017 TLX Base 2.4L and a TLX 3.5L V6 Advance both AWD & FWD for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles/year. Thanks ahead!
    ralora said:

Good afternoon; please provide the South Florida November numbers (MF, Residual, incentives, rebates, etc.) for a 2017 TLX Base 2.4L and a TLX 3.5L V6 Advance both AWD & FWD for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles/year. Thanks ahead!

No lease support for the 2017 TLX

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ahunter1385ahunter1385 Member Posts: 25
    What is the MMF and RV for TLX 3.5L V6 AWD Advance for 36/15k in OH? Thanks!

What is the MMF and RV for TLX 3.5L V6 AWD Advance for 36/15k in OH? Thanks!

We don't show a lease program for the 2017 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator