Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Is this a good lease deal on a 2017 Charger?

stevennyc1stevennyc1 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2017 in Dodge
Hello and thank you ahead of time. I'm being offered a 2017 Dodge charger R/T with only the blacktop appearance group package for $305 a month for 36 months and $2500 down. Msrp of the vehicle is $36,785 which includes the destination charge. Is this a good deal? I recently saw someone back in March get the same model vehicle but valued at $40,500 for $350 a month and no money down. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Answers

• NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    Hi @stevennyc1, we would need more details on the lease to actually evaluate the lease. A break down of the cap cost (sales price/agreed upon value, term (miles), residual, money factor, acquisition fee, taxes, documentation fee, etc.).

Quickly estimating a lease in New York City on that 2017 Dodge Charger R/T with only the blacktop package at 36 months 12K miles, I would estimate a fair payment around the $330-340/mo. range. This is with a sales price of $35,000 and rebates of $3,500. Using MF of .00008 for top tier credit and a 52% residual.

Edmunds Moderator
  • hollywod213hollywod213 Member Posts: 3
    Hi @stevennyc1, we would need more details on the lease to actually evaluate the lease. A break down of the cap cost (sales price/agreed upon value, term (miles), residual, money factor, acquisition fee, taxes, documentation fee, etc.). Quickly estimating a lease in New York City on that 2017 Dodge Charger R/T with only the blacktop package at 36 months 12K miles, I would estimate a fair payment around the $330-340/mo. range. This is with a sales price of $35,000 and rebates of $3,500. Using MF of .00008 for top tier credit and a 52% residual.
    Hey nathan what is acquistion fee on dodge charger 392 with jersey tag 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,013

Hi @stevennyc1, we would need more details on the lease to actually evaluate the lease. A break down of the cap cost (sales price/agreed upon value, term (miles), residual, money factor, acquisition fee, taxes, documentation fee, etc.).

Quickly estimating a lease in New York City on that 2017 Dodge Charger R/T with only the blacktop package at 36 months 12K miles, I would estimate a fair payment around the $330-340/mo. range. This is with a sales price of $35,000 and rebates of $3,500. Using MF of .00008 for top tier credit and a 52% residual.

Hey nathan what is acquistion fee on dodge charger 392 with jersey tag 

$595 acquisition fee from Chrysler Capital

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4