Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Volvo XC90 Lease- What are the residuals and money factors for March

matchboxboy1matchboxboy1 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Volvo
For a 2017 XC90 Inscription and R Design packages? Looking for something around 36 months for both 10k and 12k miles. I know sometimes the better offers are 32-39 months so I am ok with anything in that range if the deal is better for it.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,075

For a 2017 XC90 Inscription and R Design packages? Looking for something around 36 months for both 10k and 12k miles. I know sometimes the better offers are 32-39 months so I am ok with anything in that range if the deal is better for it.

T5, T6 or T8?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• matchboxboy1matchboxboy1 Member Posts: 2
    T6
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,075

T6

.00168 MF and 53% residual for 39/12 (best term)
    Add 1% for 39/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• didamp65didamp65 Member Posts: 32
    Can you supply the same for the T8 R-Design & Inscription please? Looking for 12k for whatever term is the best in NY.

I was also curious if you live in NY and lease from another state say NJ for example do you receive the mf/residual/incentives for the state the dealership is in or your home state? Thank you for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    didamp65 said:

Can you supply the same for the T8 R-Design & Inscription please? Looking for 12k for whatever term is the best in NY.

I was also curious if you live in NY and lease from another state say NJ for example do you receive the mf/residual/incentives for the state the dealership is in or your home state? Thank you for your help!

The numbers are the same for both states.

36/12 numbers:

R-Design - .00139 and 48%
    Inscription - .00148 and 48%

$6585 total incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.