Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Sienna XLE OTD price

minivanshoppminivanshopp Member Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in Toyota
Hi I'm in the market for a Sienna XLE without navigation in blizzard pearl. I'm opting to take the 0% financing for 60 months option instead the cash back. Sales tax is 7% here . What's a good OTD price I should bargain for? I'm being offered $37500 currently. Does that seem high?

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,819

Hi I'm in the market for a Sienna XLE without navigation in blizzard pearl. I'm opting to take the 0% financing for 60 months option instead the cash back. Sales tax is 7% here . What's a good OTD price I should bargain for? I'm being offered $37500 currently. Does that seem high?

Which state or zip code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• minivanshoppminivanshopp Member Posts: 5
    South Florida. Thanks!
    kyfdx said:
    Which state or zip code?
    Thank you @kyfdx for responding.  I would appreciate any and all guidance.  I'm in 33141 but I am willing to travel a bit within South Florida to Broward and Palm Beach counties.
    @Blake thank you!