Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GPS tracker

thomas_white30thomas_white30 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in General
Does anyone here have GPS tracker devices in their cars? Would you recommend buying one?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810

Does anyone here have GPS tracker devices in their cars? Would you recommend buying one?

For what purpose? Theft recovery?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ronaldwillronaldwill Member Posts: 4
    I'd recommend buying one personally I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also following what kyfdx said what for and could you also reply what kind of gps you're looking into.
  • mcmuffin87mcmuffin87 Member Posts: 3

I'd recommend buying one personally I'd rather be safe than sorry. Also following what kyfdx said what for and could you also reply what kind of gps you're looking into.

I'm thinking of Liveview GPS, SpyTec GPS or Trackimo GPS. I just searched for GPS tracker and saw these results.
    Oh never heard of those GPS' before mcmuffin, could you elaborate which one's are good I'm thinking of purchasing a new one my old GPS is kinda old now.

Oh never heard of those GPS' before mcmuffin, could you elaborate which one's are good I'm thinking of purchasing a new one my old GPS is kinda old now.

I never really tried these GPS trackers myself so I don't know which one's the best. You might wanna look for reviews about these GPS trackers or just look for other trackers. About your old GPS, unless it's totally obsolete (or broken beyond repair), I suggest keeping it or selling it.

Not the most helpful reply but... I tried.

I never really tried these GPS trackers myself so I don't know which one's the best. You might wanna look for reviews about these GPS trackers or just look for other trackers. About your old GPS, unless it's totally obsolete (or broken beyond repair), I suggest keeping it or selling it.

Thanks I appreciate the suggestions I'll go look into some of these never heard of Trackimo though but it might be worth checking out. Thanks!

Thanks I appreciate the suggestions I'll go look into some of these never heard of Trackimo though but it might be worth checking out. Thanks!
    Sure thing m8, anytime! Good luck with your search.