Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali leasing question

avreema2017avreema2017 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in GMC
Hello! What is MF and RV for AWD Denali in Massachusetts - don't know if being in Boston area matters? 36/12

thank you!

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hello! What is MF and RV for AWD Denali in Massachusetts - don't know if being in Boston area matters? 36/12

thank you!

.00119 MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    avreema2017avreema2017 Member Posts: 2
    thank you!
  • Options
    joeybags24joeybags24 Member Posts: 18
    Hi, Can you please provide info on a 12K/36M GMC Acadia SLT1 and SLT2 AWD - Northern NJ Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hi, Can you please provide info on a 12K/36M GMC Acadia SLT1 and SLT2 AWD - Northern NJ Thank you!

.00119 MF and 62% residual, for either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    winsokswinsoks Member Posts: 2
    Don't do it! Read about the numerous problems. I had a 2009 and loved it despite having to take it back numerous times. My 2014 has 45,000 highway miles and the seat casing has broken. GM refuses to cover and customer service has been less than satisfactory. My dealership is great but GM will not stand behind their products. No one in a decision making position is ever available. Told they will call back 24-40 hours later. If my team provided this type of customer service, we'd all be on the streets looking for jobs!