Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - Edmunds TMV pricing on Acura RDX?

choochoomanchoochooman Member Posts: 38
edited September 2017 in Acura
has anyone gone to a dealership and paid Edmunds TMV price? they are showing over 6K off of msrp for a base RDX FWD. I looked @ incentives on this site and there is none the vehicle only shows $1800.00 between invoice and msrp so i'm trying to figure out where is the other 4+k discount coming from?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    edited September 2017

has anyone gone to a dealership and paid Edmunds TMV price? they are showing over 6K off of msrp for a base RDX FWD. I looked @ incentives on this site and there is none the vehicle only shows $1800.00 between invoice and msrp so i'm trying to figure out where is the other 4+k discount coming from?

$3750 of dealer incentives on the base RDX

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    choochoomanchoochooman Member Posts: 38
    so why doesn't Edmunds show that on this site if it is where do you find this info
  • Options

so why doesn't Edmunds show that on this site if it is where do you find this info

Edmunds doesn't show dealer incentives, just consumer incentives.

Since it's confidential information between Acura and their dealers, it's hard to find.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ttttt43ttttt43 Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone know how long or if those dealer incentives are still going on? Are they going through end of sept?  
  • Options
    ttttt43 said:

Does anyone know how long or if those dealer incentives are still going on? Are they going through end of sept?  

We only show $1000-$1250, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    With that said what range should I be shooting for when negotiating Rdx with tech package to buy or should I wait until oct 
  • Options
    Located in northeast ohio