Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

mikeinfante__1mikeinfante__1 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in Jeep
Could I know the MF and RV of 2017 grand Cherokee trailhawk retail price $47,635 Sale price is $42,250 12k miles 36 months in the state of Florida with $2k down. Sorry if I didn't word these things correctly very new to this forum ANY help would be much appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123

Could I know the MF and RV of 2017 grand Cherokee trailhawk retail price $47,635 Sale price is $42,250 12k miles 36 months in the state of Florida with $2k down. Sorry if I didn't word these things correctly very new to this forum ANY help would be much appreciated!

Hi mike.. I already answered that, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5364388/#Comment_5364388

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sidedriftersidedrifter Member Posts: 2
    Just purchased our new 17 GC Trail hawk on Friday After trading our 14 Rubicon JK. I must say we are very impressed so far with the comfort and fit and finish of our new ride. Great driving SUV. We are long time Jeep folks and I still drive my 98 Cherokee Classic. The new rig is the wife's. I also own a 16 Ram Power Wagon
  • sidedriftersidedrifter Member Posts: 2

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

Just purchased our new 17 GC Trail hawk on Friday After trading our 14 Rubicon JK. I must say we are very impressed so far with the comfort and fit and finish of our new ride. Great driving SUV. We are long time Jeep folks and I still drive my 98 Cherokee Classic. The new rig is the wife's. I also own a 16 Ram Power Wagon

Congrats! Sharp looking in red.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4