Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Incentives on 2017 Cruze LS

jfcarbuyerjfcarbuyer Member Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in Chevrolet
I;m interested in buying a 2017 Cruze LS. I am moving to a no sales tax state in early October, and would much rather purchase there (the ST differential alone would be over 1K plus).

The issue is that the current manufacturer $3500 rebate on 2017 Chevy Cruze expires on October 2nd. Is there any way to tell whether it's likely to be renewed for another month (based on past history, model sales etc.) ?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

I;m interested in buying a 2017 Cruze LS. I am moving to a no sales tax state in early October, and would much rather purchase there (the ST differential alone would be over 1K plus).

The issue is that the current manufacturer $3500 rebate on 2017 Chevy Cruze expires on October 2nd. Is there any way to tell whether it's likely to be renewed for another month (based on past history, model sales etc.) ?

There is no way to tell, for sure..

But, it doesn't seem likely that they'll end a $3500 incentive on a 2017 model. Not if they want to sell them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator