Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Lexus RX 350 Any Deal? Any Incentives? MSRP Approx $45,100

lovelexus1lovelexus1 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2017 in Lexus

2015 Lexus RX 350 Any Deal? Any Incentives? MSRP Approx $45,100

Answers

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

We aren't showing any incentives, but it's early in the month/quarter, so you should check back at that link or at Lexus for updates.

• Options

You can go to the "build and price" link on the RX 350 page and spec one the way you want it and we'll tell you Invoice and True Market Value, as well as MSRP.

TMV is a "good" price but some people negotiate from invoice (or below) and try to beat TMV.

Have fun shopping!

• Options
    bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
    Steve, any incentives disclosed yet? Can you advise the MF and Residual for 10K, 12K & 15K. 2015 RX350 AWD with NAV, COMFORTFORT & PREMIUM package? Thanks! George
  • Options
    bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
    I'm sorry Steve... Terms 27 (as advertised) and 36... *Is there a 48 month??? Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm seeing some Special APR rates if you finance with Lexus Financial. Don't see any leasing incentives but I've asked for reinforcements to weigh in here.

I'm not sure I'm liking that $3,749 due at signing on the 27 month $399 special at the Lexus web site. The general idea with a lease is to put down as little as possible.

Not sure that it matter for Lexus, but what state will you be leasing in? Have you negotiated a price down from MSRP (or even better, up from invoice)? Any other fees that the dealer has thrown at you?

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Steve, any incentives disclosed yet? Can you advise the MF and Residual for 10K, 12K & 15K. 2015 RX350 AWD with NAV, COMFORTFORT & PREMIUM package? Thanks! George

I'm sorry Steve... Terms 27 (as advertised) and 36... *Is there a 48 month??? Thanks again!

MF for the RX350 is .00105 for all lease terms.

27/15 residual is 67%

36/15 residual is 59%

48/15 residual is 50%

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    loc3loanloc3loan Member Posts: 2
    Just bought 2015 RX 350. MSRP 47434. I got it for 44900 OTD (41337 + 90 Retro refill + 599 doc fee + 6.75 tax + plus tag). Premium package w/ blind spot (PD), Towing Package (TO), Intuitive Parking assiste (PA), Wood & Leather Trimmed (WU), Heated seats (HS), and Wheels 19" (FT).
  • Options
    Congrats!

What's a Retro refill?
  • Options
    stever said:

Congrats!

What's a Retro refill?

My guess is that's supposed to say Nitro, as in Nitrogen.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    bctezbctez Member Posts: 14
    Does anyone know if March is a good time to buy a Lexus RX350? Anyone know if theres any specials coming up? Looking to buy an AWD 2015 RX350.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sales are going gang-busters all over. Any specials will probably be limited to some incentives. Current incentives are pretty skinny so there's not a lot of hope for much improvement there. I don't think I've ever seen such a short window for incentives either - often they are locked in for three months. Best keep checking back at that link or at Lexus.com.

If you are flexible, generally the best time to buy is at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Does anyone know anything about the ad valorem tax for GA? If so, is it best to buy outside of GA instead?
  • Options
    bctez said:

Does anyone know anything about the ad valorem tax for GA? If so, is it best to buy outside of GA instead?

My understanding of the 'ad valorem' tax in GA is that you pay 6.75% tax on the entire selling price of the car, rather than just having the monthly payment taxed. This makes leasing in GA much more expensive. Not sure if you can get around it by executing your deal in another state; if the car is registered in GA, you will probably have to pay the tax.

Check the GA Department of Revenue website; I'm sure there is more information to be found there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    water48334water48334 Member Posts: 10
    Ba aware of Lexus of Alexandria Virginia!

I just went to this dealer to purchase 2015 RX350. For a car with MSRP $50250, the manager offered me $48730. He must think his customers are stupid and not doing research before coming to his store.

After I pointed out it was not a reasonable price, he said he cannot sell a car below the invoice of about $47500, however, immediately he changed his saying to $45500, not any more, but I cannot trust this person any more.

So, please do your research before your buying.

Like someone said, car dealers are the most up trustful people on earth.
  • Options
    Michaell said:

bctez said:

My understanding of the 'ad valorem' tax in GA is that you pay 6.75% tax on the entire selling price of the car, rather than just having the monthly payment taxed. This makes leasing in GA much more expensive. Not sure if you can get around it by executing your deal in another state; if the car is registered in GA, you will probably have to pay the tax.

Check the GA Department of Revenue website; I'm sure there is more information to be found there.
    Thanks, Michael.

I asked a dealer in Alabama and said theres no going around the tax as long as I'll be registering the vehicle in GA.

Would anyone know if it is a good time to purchase this month or should I wait?
    I have an offer for MRSP$51,135 selling price$45,997 plus fees and tax (doc fees -$599, reg fees-$139, 7% ad valorem title tax) less trade-in($5000). The sales manager quoted me for 72 mos @ 3.9%APR $697/mos. If I went with 60 mos @ 1.9APR monthly would be about $799 and I was trying to go below $700/mo.

Does anyone have thoughts on this? Do you think I may get a better deal waiting?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    2017 RX350 incentives
    3500$ customer rebate -anybody knows who will qualify
    1500$ Lexus loyalty Tacoma rebates- who qualifies
  • Options
    2000$ cash rebate on top of this
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,224

2000$ cash rebate on top of this

We only have info on the $2000. Everyone qualifies for that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator