Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Ford Escape Lease Questions

17891113

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403

    Can I have the RV and MF for Escape Titanium 36 months 12k lease for Houston, TX? Also, any lease cash or incentives available in July. Thank you!

    49% and 1.00%

    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • save1982save1982 Posts: 34
    Are there any updates on the August rates? Can I get the rate and res on a 17 escape titanium AWD 36/12k in Nashville, TN.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    save1982 said:

    Are there any updates on the August rates? Can I get the rate and res on a 17 escape titanium AWD 36/12k in Nashville, TN.

    49% and 1.00%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good day!

    Could someone please be so kind as to shoot me out the current MF and RV for a 2017 Escape (SE) AWD in zip (14224-Buffalo, NY) for a 36/15 term? Thanks in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    tom_petty said:

    Good day!

    Could someone please be so kind as to shoot me out the current MF and RV for a 2017 Escape (SE) AWD in zip (14224-Buffalo, NY) for a 36/15 term? Thanks in advance!

    47% and .25%

    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF/RV for Escape SE FWD w/2.0 Ecoboost
    24/10k
    36/10k
    Incentives for 92324
    Thanks for your time as always.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    nufan292 said:

    MF/RV for Escape SE FWD w/2.0 Ecoboost
    24/10k
    36/10k
    Incentives for 92324
    Thanks for your time as always.

    0.25% APR and 57% residual
    1.00% APR and 50% residual

    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Figures for AWD 2.0 Ecoboost Escape Titanium, 36/12 and 36/10 please. $3750 in Rebates? Marshfield, MA. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403

    Figures for AWD 2.0 Ecoboost Escape Titanium, 36/12 and 36/10 please. $3750 in Rebates? Marshfield, MA. Thanks!

    49% / 50% and .25%

    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hqudsi54hqudsi54 Posts: 24
    Hello! Looking for money factor and residual on a 2017 Escape Titanium FWD 36/12? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    hqudsi54 said:

    Hello! Looking for money factor and residual on a 2017 Escape Titanium FWD 36/12? Thanks!

    Which state?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hqudsi54hqudsi54 Posts: 24
    Sorry, in Maryland
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    hqudsi54 said:

    Hello! Looking for money factor and residual on a 2017 Escape Titanium FWD 36/12? Thanks!

    hqudsi54 said:

    Sorry, in Maryland

    49% residual

    Don't have your state. APRs and lease cash seem to vary a lot

    0.25% - 1.00% APR
    $2500-$3750 lease cash

    Sorry that we can't be more definitive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello! Looking for money factor and residual value for the 2017 Ford Escape titanium for a 36/12 lease in Southern California. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403

    Hello! Looking for money factor and residual value for the 2017 Ford Escape titanium for a 36/12 lease in Southern California. Thanks!

    49% and 1.00%

    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Figures for 2017 Ford Escape SE lease, 36/12 and 36/10 in Washington State please!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    skwirl said:

    Figures for 2017 Ford Escape SE lease, 36/12 and 36/10 in Washington State please!

    49% / 50% and 1.00%

    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tyleryactyleryac Posts: 11
    edited September 2017
    Hi All,

    Trying to get some information, and I will try to provide the most detail I can:

    2017 Ford Escape SE 4WD
    201A Package
    Moonroof
    Sport Appearance Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Couple of more things
    MSRP: 34,005.00

    Dealer in New Jersey quoted: $349/Month
    $1,033 Down
    12,000 miles


    I am not sure of any other information, this is all that was provided to me.

    Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    tyleryac said:

    Hi All,

    Trying to get some information, and I will try to provide the most detail I can:

    2017 Ford Escape SE 4WD
    201A Package
    Moonroof
    Sport Appearance Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Couple of more things
    MSRP: 34,005.00

    Dealer in New Jersey quoted: $349/Month
    $1,033 Down
    12,000 miles


    I am not sure of any other information, this is all that was provided to me.

    Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

    1.00% APR and 49% residual for 36/12
    $2500 lease cash

    Would need the selling price or adjusted CAP cost to check the calculations.
    That looks like a good payment, relative to MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Look for the lease information for a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD lease 10k/36, Duluth MN. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403

    Look for the lease information for a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD lease 10k/36, Duluth MN. Thanks

    50% and .75%
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • warbernwarbern Posts: 61
    Could you please tell me what the October MF, resifual and rebate is in Los Angeles for a 2017 Titanium FWD on both a 24/12 and 36/12? Thank you so much!
  • Can I please have MF, Residual, and incentive information for Escape SE and Titanium AWD, 24 and 36 terms, 10k and 12k for Long Island, NY? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    edited October 2017

    Can I please have MF, Residual, and incentive information for Escape SE and Titanium AWD, 24 and 36 terms, 10k and 12k for Long Island, NY? Thank you!

    Either trim.
    0.25% APR and 55%/54% residual
    1.00% APR and 48%/47% residual

    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    warbern said:

    Could you please tell me what the October MF, resifual and rebate is in Los Angeles for a 2017 Titanium FWD on both a 24/12 and 36/12? Thank you so much!

    54% and .25%
    47% and 1.00%
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • keptinkkeptink CaliforniaPosts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Looking for 2018 numbers. Are they out yet? Is there a separate thread? (2018 Escape Titanium 36/12 RV and MF in Northern California).

    Cheers
    -K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    keptink said:

    Looking for 2018 numbers. Are they out yet? Is there a separate thread? (2018 Escape Titanium 36/12 RV and MF in Northern California).

    Cheers
    -K

    I've just started a 2018 thread, here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48096/ford/escape/2018-ford-escape-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtarmolrtarmol Posts: 21
    Please see attached - lease offer. I do not understand where they arrived at the tax amount. They tax on rebate but why on full amount of car according to dealer if not paying full amount Please review and let me know your thoughts on this breakdown.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,403
    rtarmol said:

    Please see attached - lease offer. I do not understand where they arrived at the tax amount. They tax on rebate but why on full amount of car according to dealer if not paying full amount Please review and let me know your thoughts on this breakdown.
    Thank you.

    What state is this? Some states tax the entire selling price, even on a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtarmolrtarmol Posts: 21
    Upstate NY
Sign In or Register to comment.