Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi S4 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    joeyalex said:

Can I get the October numbers for a S4 Premium Plus, Northern California, 36/10k?  Also looking for any incentives available.  Dealer is quoting .00203 MF, which looks like it might be marked up considerably. 

Thanks!

.00107 and 60%

Yes, marked up considerably is an understatement.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• joeyalexjoeyalex Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:
    .00107 and 60% Yes, marked up considerably is an understatement.
    Thanks!  I’ll have to work on the MF!  I guess with Audi the residual changes over time?  They were quoting me 61% back in August when I placed the order. 
    joeyalex said:

Michaell said:

.00107 and 60%

Yes, marked up considerably is an understatement.

Thanks!  I’ll have to work on the MF!  I guess with Audi the residual changes over time?  They were quoting me 61% back in August when I placed the order. 

The residual is updated monthly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• lunchbox23lunchbox23 Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I'm going to lease tomorrow. What are the MF and Residual for October? And any incentives if you know of.

Premium Plus
    3 yr 12 k
    3 yr 15k

Thanks!

Hi. I'm going to lease tomorrow. What are the MF and Residual for October? And any incentives if you know of.

Premium Plus
    3 yr 12 k
    3 yr 15k

Thanks!

.00107 and 59% / 57%

What state? Audi incentives are regional.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jcf4jcf4 Member Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:
    Looking at S4 Prestige in Western New York....36/12k or 15k miles...MF /Residual and any bonus cash or loyalty/conquest? Thanks
    .00107 MF and 57%/55% residual $1000 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    MSRP 59,025 on S4 Premium Plus
    Selling Price $56,972 (not great deal)
    1st Pmt, fee, taxes =$3,500 
    15k/36 months = $789

Have they marked up MF? or is this just a bad deal as they weren't clear on incentives etc.
  • lunchbox23lunchbox23 Member Posts: 6
    Hi. From above
    Michaell said:

Premium Plus
    3 yr 12 k
    3 yr 15k

Thanks!

.00107 and 59% / 57%

Hi. DC is where it will be registered. Could get it in VA or MD. Thx
  • bdaviskc1bdaviskc1 Member Posts: 11
    Looking at a 2018 S4 lease--Kansas City, 10k/year mileage, 36 months. Could you please let me know money factor, incentives available (believe I can get loyalty as I own two Audis now) and residual with and without Audi care? Thanks!!
  • bdaviskc1bdaviskc1 Member Posts: 11
    bdaviskc1 said:

Looking at a 2018 S4 lease--Kansas City, 10k/year mileage, 36 months. Could you please let me know money factor, incentives available (believe I can get loyalty as I own two Audis now) and residual with and without Audi care? Thanks!!

Should have pointed out--premium plus, not prestige. Thanks
    jcf4 said:

15k/36 months = $789

Have they marked up MF? or is this just a bad deal as they weren't clear on incentives etc.

Are you paying the $3500 up front, or adding it to the selling price?

.00107 and 55%; with your prices, I get $776/mo - not too far off your quote of $789/mo

I think there is more savings available from sticker - remember, there is $1000 incentive available. Try to target 6% off sticker, before the incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi. From above

Michaell said:

Premium Plus
    3 yr 12 k
    3 yr 15k

Thanks!

.00107 and 59% / 57%

Hi. DC is where it will be registered. Could get it in VA or MD. Thx
    $1000 marketing incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

bdaviskc1 said:

bdaviskc1 said:

Should have pointed out--premium plus, not prestige. Thanks
    .00107 and 60%; $1000 marketing allowance and $750 loyalty incentive

Add 1% for AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

jcf4 said:

15k/36 months = $789

.00107 and 55%; with your prices, I get $776/mo - not too far off your quote of $789/mo

I think there is more savings available from sticker - remember, there is $1000 incentive available. Try to target 6% off sticker, before the incentive.
    Upfront...they said no $1000 available on S vehicles...
    jcf4 said:

Michaell said:

jcf4 said:

15k/36 months = $789

Upfront...they said no $1000 available on S vehicles...
    They aren't obligated to pass it along to the customer, but it does exist.

Mention program number A17UMK04 and watch their eyes widen....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kennkannkennkann Member Posts: 8
    Same as joeyalex, but for a Prestige...

Would you be able to give me the October numbers for a S4 Prestige, Northern California, 36/10k?

Thanks!
    kennkann said:

Same as joeyalex, but for a Prestige...

Would you be able to give me the October numbers for a S4 Prestige, Northern California, 36/10k?

Thanks!

.00107 and 58%; $1000 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Is the $1000 marketing allowance there on the Premium Plus as well, or just the Prestige? Thanks!
    joeyalex said:

Michaell said:

Is the $1000 marketing allowance there on the Premium Plus as well, or just the Prestige? Thanks!

both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell thank you for all of this extremely helpful info. Another couple questions for you...

Does any of this change for ordered cars (vs cars on the lot)? What if MF/RV/incentives change from the time the order is placed to the time when the vehicle is ready for pick-up?
    kennkann said:
    @Michaell thank you for all of this extremely helpful info. Another couple questions for you... Does any of this change for ordered cars (vs cars on the lot)? What if MF/RV/incentives change from the time the order is placed to the time when the vehicle is ready for pick-up?
    My understanding on this is that Audi does not allow you to lock in lease terms or incentives. You work out the purchase price when ordering, but everything else is based on the current terms at delivery. 
    kennkann said:

@Michaell thank you for all of this extremely helpful info. Another couple questions for you...

Does any of this change for ordered cars (vs cars on the lot)? What if MF/RV/incentives change from the time the order is placed to the time when the vehicle is ready for pick-up?

For Audi, the MF/RV that is in effect when the car is delivered are the numbers you have to use.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks again.

I've got one more thing I can use help with: Does Audi offer <10k mile leases? (Say 7.5k) how does it affect the residual (S4 prestige, 36 month, CA)?
    kennkann said:

Thanks again.

I've got one more thing I can use help with: Does Audi offer <10k mile leases? (Say 7.5k) how does it affect the residual (S4 prestige, 36 month, CA)?

Add 1% to the 10K residual to get 7.5K per year residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• b00stedb00sted Member Posts: 32
    Can you please post figures for P+/Prestige 36/12k in OH? Any lease cash, loyalty, or other bonuses? Any retail rebates or bonuses?

Thanks in advance.
    b00sted said:

Can you please post figures for P+/Prestige 36/12k in OH? Any lease cash, loyalty, or other bonuses? Any retail rebates or bonuses?

Thanks in advance.

.00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)

$1000 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• b00stedb00sted Member Posts: 32
    Michaell said:

b00sted said:

Thanks in advance.

$750 loyalty
    Are both rebates available on both purchase and lease?
    b00sted said:

Michaell said:

b00sted said:

Thanks in advance.

$750 loyalty
    Are both rebates available on both purchase and lease?
    Looks that way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SJC09SJC09 Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

jcf4 said:

Looking at S4 Prestige in Western New York....36/12k or 15k miles...MF /Residual and any bonus cash
    or loyalty/conquest? Thanks

.00107 MF and 57%/55% residual
    $750 loyalty

Is this currently the same for downstate NY/NYC Metro (Long Island)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    SJC09 said:

kyfdx said:

jcf4 said:

Looking at S4 Prestige in Western New York....36/12k or 15k miles...MF /Residual and any bonus cash
    or loyalty/conquest? Thanks

.00107 MF and 57%/55% residual
    $750 loyalty

Is this currently the same for downstate NY/NYC Metro (Long Island)?
    Yes.. Audi only has four regions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• songsu007songsu007 Member Posts: 66
    Mf and residual for 2018 S4 PP, 36/10, NJ 08817
    Thanks
    songsu007 said:

Mf and residual for 2018 S4 PP, 36/10, NJ 08817
    Thanks

.00107 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• boostorbustboostorbust Member Posts: 5
    Hey guys, looking for S4 MF/RV for P+/Prestige 36/10 in Cincinnati Ohio region for November. Thanks in advance!
    My car was delayed and ended up not showing up in October, so if I could get November numbers for Northern California, Premium+, 36/10k when they are available that would be great. I’m hoping the $1,000 marketing allowance is still around as well...

Thank you!
  • tonytonitonetonytonitone Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Looking at a Premium Plus, 12k/36, in Southern California, can I get the residual and money factor? (With Audi Care)
    What about any available rebates or incentives?

Thanks!

Hey guys, looking for S4 MF/RV for P+/Prestige 36/10 in Cincinnati Ohio region for November. Thanks in advance!

.00107 MF and 60%/58% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1500 marketing allowance
    Complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2017
    joeyalex said:

My car was delayed and ended up not showing up in October, so if I could get November numbers for Northern California, Premium+, 36/10k when they are available that would be great. I’m hoping the $1,000 marketing allowance is still around as well...

Thank you!

.00107 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Looking at a Premium Plus, 12k/36, in Southern California, can I get the residual and money factor? (With Audi Care)
    What about any available rebates or incentives?

Thanks!

.00107 MF and 59% residual
    Add 1% for AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cflaudi7cflaudi7 Member Posts: 8
    Having trouble deciding between S4 and S5 Sportback. Looking for 36mo/12k lease in FL on a Prestige trim. Any differences in RV or MF? Current Audi owner here too. Will purchase Audi Care as well.
  • just1nycjust1nyc Member Posts: 11
    cflaudi7 said:
    Having trouble deciding between S4 and S5 Sportback. Looking for 36mo/12k lease in FL on a Prestige trim. Any differences in RV or MF? Current Audi owner here too. Will purchase Audi Care as well.
    You would get a much better deal on the S4 due to lower price, money factor, and rebates.  
  • cflaudi7cflaudi7 Member Posts: 8
    just1nyc said:

cflaudi7 said:

You would get a much better deal on the S4 due to lower price, money factor, and rebates.  

Do you know what rebates/incentives exist? My dealer is saying only $750 loyalty for existing Audi owners and 1st month payment...
  • aussie_wandereraussie_wanderer Member Posts: 1
    Hello - can I please get the numbers for a S4 Prestige - 36/12k and 36/15k in NorCal?

Thank you!
  • just1nycjust1nyc Member Posts: 11
    cflaudi7 said:
    cflaudi7 said:
    Do you know what rebates/incentives exist? My dealer is saying only $750 loyalty for existing Audi owners and 1st month payment...
    On the S4 it’s $1500 marketing allowance and $750 loyalty.  There is also a first payment waiver up to $800.  I’m not sure the about the S5 marketing allowance.  
    cflaudi7 said:

S4 - .00107 and 57%
    complimentary first payment
    $750 loyalty

S5 Sportback lease thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46783/audi/s5/2018-audi-s5-sportback-lease#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello - can I please get the numbers for a S4 Prestige - 36/12k and 36/15k in NorCal?

Thank you!

.00107 and 57% / 55%
    Complimentary first payment
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• misterniceguymisterniceguy Member Posts: 25
    Hi!

Can you please provide me with the current MF and RV for the following (36/12 and 36/10 - Quattro):

2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus
    2018 Audi A4 Prestige
    2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus
    2018 Audi S4 Prestige

I'm looking in Upstate NY, 2 ZIPs I'm looking in are 14623 and 13039.

Thank you!

Hi!

Can you please provide me with the current MF and RV for the following (36/12 and 36/10 - Quattro):

2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus
    2018 Audi A4 Prestige
    2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus
    2018 Audi S4 Prestige

I'm looking in Upstate NY, 2 ZIPs I'm looking in are 14623 and 13039.

Thank you!

36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

A4 - .00075 and 55% (P+) or 51% (Prestige)
    S4 - .00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Complimentary first payment
    A4 - $1000 marketing allowance
    S4 - $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• misterniceguymisterniceguy Member Posts: 25
    Hi Michaell. Thank you so much for your invaluable assistance with finding MF and RV. I received a few quotes and couldn't make sense of the information I was given. One Audi dealer told me the MF was .000234 which of course is nonsense and was resulting in my own calculations coming up $200 under what they quoted me.

Can you elaborate on the Marketing Allowance? Is that akin to dealer cash, in that I should be able to try and knock some or all of the marketing allowance off my quote, even if I'm already being given a discount from TrueCar or online inquiry?

Thank you,

Eric

Hi Michaell. Thank you so much for your invaluable assistance with finding MF and RV. I received a few quotes and couldn't make sense of the information I was given. One Audi dealer told me the MF was .000234 which of course is nonsense and was resulting in my own calculations coming up $200 under what they quoted me.

Can you elaborate on the Marketing Allowance? Is that akin to dealer cash, in that I should be able to try and knock some or all of the marketing allowance off my quote, even if I'm already being given a discount from TrueCar or online inquiry?

Thank you,

Eric

The marketing allowance is Audi to dealer cash. Any quote will already include that, as it's not a consumer incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lonestar30lonestar30 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Michael,

I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

Thank you!