Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Lease

2»

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    gavrik said:

$3,750 thru Chrysler and additional $4,000 thru the leasing company.

Then, not a Chrysler Capital lease?

If not, then the numbers I gave do not apply.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    No, I think it came from US Bank. 
  • Hi, can you provide me MF and RV for 2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus and Limited, 24 months 10K and 36 10K. I believe Limited has up to $5,000 in incentives in Metro Detroit. Does Touring L Plus have as well?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Hi, can you provide me MF and RV for 2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus and Limited, 24 months 10K and 36 10K. I believe Limited has up to $5,000 in incentives in Metro Detroit. Does Touring L Plus have as well?

Limited
    .00056 and 56%
    .00038 and 47%

Touring L +
    .00052 and 54%
    .00036 and 47%

No incentive information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• michaelj9michaelj9 Member Posts: 10
    Hi, is this a good deal on a Pacifica touring L?

360 a month for 39 months with 3800 to cover taxes, fees and 1st month payment. Cap cost is almost 29000. 12K a year. I have an acadia so dealer said they would cover my next 3 payments. They would take car, I would continue to make next 3 payments and they would mail me check to cover the 3 payments. Is this a good deal and is this norma with the pull ahead.
    michaelj9 said:

Hi, is this a good deal on a Pacifica touring L?

360 a month for 39 months with 3800 to cover taxes, fees and 1st month payment. Cap cost is almost 29000. 12K a year. I have an acadia so dealer said they would cover my next 3 payments. They would take car, I would continue to make next 3 payments and they would mail me check to cover the 3 payments. Is this a good deal and is this norma with the pull ahead.

First, what you are describing is not a 'pull ahead' - the dealer is simply reimbursing you for the last three payments. However, this still leaves you at risk for any end of lease charges - mileage, damage charges, etc. And - mail you a check? That seems risky, too.

Second, we do not recommend a large up front amount on a lease. If the car is stolen or totaled, that $3800 would be lost. We suggest only first payment and DMV / registration costs at signing. Use the extra cash to supplement the higher payment.

Why not wait 3 months until your current lease is up? That way, your new deal will be much simpler.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• michaelj9michaelj9 Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, Michael!
  • northcoast55northcoast55 Member Posts: 8
    Please share the MF and residuals for Pacifica 2017 for both the Touring L plus and the limited: 36 months and 15k miles per year. Northern Ohio. Thank you.

Please share the MF and residuals for Pacifica 2017 for both the Touring L plus and the limited: 36 months and 15k miles per year. Northern Ohio. Thank you.

T-L + - .00037 and 44%
    Ltd - .00018 and 44%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator