Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Volkswagen Atlas Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• C_GC_G Member Posts: 4
    Ok - so i got the numbers:

MSRP = 42,185
    money factor = .0015
    drive off (including 2500 down) = 3602
    monthly = 435 (including tax)

whatdya think?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    C_G said:

MSRP = 42,185
    money factor = .0015

whatdya think?

What term and mileage allowance?
    .00150 is the correct money factor
    What is the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• landyboy_1landyboy_1 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    Ok - so i got the numbers: MSRP = 42,185 money factor = .0015 drive off (including 2500 down) = 3602 monthly = 435 (including tax) whatdya think?
    What term and mileage allowance? .00150 is the correct money factor What is the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?
    10k/36 
    38800 for the selling price 
    kyfdx said:
    Ok - so i got the numbers: MSRP = 42,185 money factor = .0015 drive off (including 2500 down) = 3602 monthly = 435 (including tax) whatdya think?
    What term and mileage allowance? .00150 is the correct money factor What is the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?
    10k/36 
    and the residual is at 57%

the 10k is more than enough for me fyi. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

kyfdx said:

C_G said:

MSRP = 42,185
    money factor = .0015

whatdya think?

What term and mileage allowance?
    .00150 is the correct money factor
    What is the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost?

10k/36 

and the residual is at 57%

the 10k is more than enough for me fyi. 

I get over $500/mo, before tax, with those numbers.

Even if I take $2500 off the selling price, I'm at $431/mo, before tax.

Confirm the adjusted cap cost from the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

i'll confirm the cap cost tomorrow, but if that's right 435 including tax is a deal then right? 

i'll confirm the cap cost tomorrow, but if that's right 435 including tax is a deal then right? 

All my calculations come up with a higher payment, so there must be something missing from the equation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:
    All my calculations come up with a higher payment, so there must be something missing from the equation.
    interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    3602 drive off (including down)
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

this is what i'm signing on tomorrow. so if you're getting higher numbers, looks like a deal to me then, right? 

Michaell said:

interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

this is what i'm signing on tomorrow. so if you're getting higher numbers, looks like a deal to me then, right? 

It does, but I don't like that I can't get to the payment quoted by the dealer. The math is the math, so one of the numbers in the calculation is incorrect.

I'm just worried that the numbers will be different (read: higher) when you get to the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

It does, but I don't like that I can't get to the payment quoted by the dealer. The math is the math, so one of the numbers in the calculation is incorrect. I'm just worried that the numbers will be different (read: higher) when you get to the dealer.
    I'll  keep you posted. going in later today. I actually used a service called Cartelligent this time around, so I didn't have to deal with a dealer myself. They negotiated everything for me. I'll know more after picking up the car today. As long as there aren't any surprises, I'd recommend their service. 

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

It does, but I don't like that I can't get to the payment quoted by the dealer. The math is the math, so one of the numbers in the calculation is incorrect.

I'm just worried that the numbers will be different (read: higher) when you get to the dealer.

I'll  keep you posted. going in later today. I actually used a service called Cartelligent this time around, so I didn't have to deal with a dealer myself. They negotiated everything for me. I'll know more after picking up the car today. As long as there aren't any surprises, I'd recommend their service. 

How much did the service cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

It does, but I don't like that I can't get to the payment quoted by the dealer. The math is the math, so one of the numbers in the calculation is incorrect. I'm just worried that the numbers will be different (read: higher) when you get to the dealer.
    $450. for their service. they found the specific build i wanted. did the negotiating, do all the paperwork, deliver your car to you (if you want). it's probably $100 more than it should be, but all in all not having to step foot in a dealer or spend weekends driving around to find my build/configuration was worth it to me. 

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

interesting. 
    i have:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl. 

$450. for their service. they found the specific build i wanted. did the negotiating, do all the paperwork, deliver your car to you (if you want). it's probably $100 more than it should be, but all in all not having to step foot in a dealer or spend weekends driving around to find my build/configuration was worth it to me. 

So, $12.50/mo for the lease term. Still a pretty decent deal on a brand new model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jiwoneejiwonee Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Newbie here :smile:

Trying to get into an Atlas SEL AWD MSRP $46,570. 36mo or 48mo/12K in CA 92835. Dealer is offering $1K off MSRP. Can someone share MF, RV and a tool to help me calc monthly payments?

TIA
  • C_GC_G Member Posts: 4
    jiwonee said:

Trying to get into an Atlas SEL AWD MSRP $46,570. 36mo or 48mo/12K in CA 92835. Dealer is offering $1K off MSRP. Can someone share MF, RV and a tool to help me calc monthly payments?

TIA

the best calc i could find was this one. it came the closest to what i actually paid.
    https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

be careful with the discounts on the sticker price, they'll sometimes jack up the MF to compensate. should get some deals towards the end of the month too.

I used cartelligent and it looks like there's one in Orange County. Check them out.

I just signed a lease on an SEL FWD with these numbers for reference:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl.
  • jiwoneejiwonee Member Posts: 2
    C_G said:

jiwonee said:

TIA

the best calc i could find was this one. it came the closest to what i actually paid.
    https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

be careful with the discounts on the sticker price, they'll sometimes jack up the MF to compensate. should get some deals towards the end of the month too.

I used cartelligent and it looks like there's one in Orange County. Check them out.

I just signed a lease on an SEL FWD with these numbers for reference:

42185 msrp
    38900 selling
    2500 down
    8%tax
    .0015 mf
    10k/36
    57% residual
    435/month tax incl.
    WOW
    A dealership gave me MF .0023 and said that was normal for a new car. Is RV set by dealerships as well?
    jiwonee said:

TIA

36/12 - .00190 and 61%
    48/12 - .00232 and 54%

I tend to not trust on-line calculators - they often make assumptions which we know nothing about.

Build your own calculator, using these instructions - nothing more complicated than 5th grade math:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• flcarguy62flcarguy62 Member Posts: 37
    Good evening. Looking for MF and RV in FL 33441 for 36 mo / 10K lease for SE with Technology and SEL trims both with FWD?

Good evening. Looking for MF and RV in FL 33441 for 36 mo / 10K lease for SE with Technology and SEL trims both with FWD?

.00150 and 57% for both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• corypilgercorypilger Member Posts: 9
    Hello do you be kind enough to support me with the money factor and residual for ZIP Code 85260. SEL 4 motion and SEL premium 4 motion  10,000 miles 36 months and 10,000 miles 48 month

Hello do you be kind enough to support me with the money factor and residual for ZIP Code 85260. SEL 4 motion and SEL premium 4 motion  10,000 miles 36 months and 10,000 miles 48 month

.00190 and 62%
    .00232 and 55%
    $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wakka26wakka26 Member Posts: 4
    Hi All - looking for the MF and RV for a SEL Premium AWD, zip code 11417. 10k/ 36 months

Thanks in advance
    wakka26 said:

Hi All - looking for the MF and RV for a SEL Premium AWD, zip code 11417. 10k/ 36 months

Thanks in advance

.00190 MF and 62% residual
    $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tpug516tpug516 Member Posts: 4
    We were quoted $815 a month for a SEL premium R-line in NY - and $605 by another dealership for an SEL premium a week prior- how can that be? 

What’s the MF and RV and what should be reasonable?

thanks so much in advanced. So over this car search already!
    tpug516 said:

We were quoted $815 a month for a SEL premium R-line in NY - and $605 by another dealership for an SEL premium a week prior- how can that be? 

What’s the MF and RV and what should be reasonable?

thanks so much in advanced. So over this car search already!

.00190 and 59% for 36/15

Dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit - looks like dealer 1 tried to do that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• scalptrashscalptrash Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    tpug516 said:

We were quoted $815 a month for a SEL premium R-line in NY

The R-Line package isn't available on the SEL Premium trim, only the SE w/Technology and base SEL trims. I have seen some dealers putting the R-Line wheels (Trenton) on other models to make them look like an R-Line (I hope they aren't trying to sell them as one).

• grmcd22grmcd22 Member Posts: 1
    Our local dealers are offering some good prices on all trims of the Atlas ($3,000+ off MSRP - or maybe that is the going price right now!). I'm hoping to negotiate a great price and lease one. Can you tell me the current RV percentage and MF for the SE, and SE w/Tech and 4motion models for 10k/36 and 12k/36 leases? I'm in New Orleans, LA (zip 70124).
    Thank you!
    grmcd22 said:

Our local dealers are offering some good prices on all trims of the Atlas ($3,000+ off MSRP - or maybe that is the going price right now!). I'm hoping to negotiate a great price and lease one. Can you tell me the current RV percentage and MF for the SE, and SE w/Tech and 4motion models for 10k/36 and 12k/36 leases? I'm in New Orleans, LA (zip 70124).
    Thank you!

FWD: .00150 MF and 60%/59% residual
    AWD: .00190 MF and 62%/61% residual

$850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• corypilgercorypilger Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2017
    Hello do you be kind enough to support me with the money factor and residual for ZIP Code 85260 for October we're about to go to pick up an atlas. We heard rumor from our dealer to wait till October that lease rates were getting better and may have their sign and drive event happening.

-SE W/Tech R-Line FWD & SE W/Tech 4 motion R-Line
    -10,000 miles 36 months and 10,000 miles 48 month

Hello do you be kind enough to support me with the money factor and residual for ZIP Code 85260 for October we're about to go to pick up an atlas. We heard rumor from our dealer to wait till October that lease rates were getting better and may have their sign and drive event happening.

-SE W/Tech R-Line FWD & SE W/Tech 4 motion R-Line
    -10,000 miles 36 months and 10,000 miles 48 month

36/10
    FWD: .00150 MF and 60% residual
    AWD: .00190 MF and 62% residual

48/10
    FWD: .00200 MF and 53% residual
    AWD: .00240 MF and 55% residual

$850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mcalderinmcalderin Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    What RV/MF should I expect on a SEL Premium located in 33326? Any other incentives? Need 15k miles, but term is flexible to get the lowest monthly cost.
    mcalderin said:

What RV/MF should I expect on a SEL Premium located in 33326? Any other incentives? Need 15k miles, but term is flexible to get the lowest monthly cost.

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mcalderinmcalderin Member Posts: 7
    AWD (only because I can't seem to get a Premium w/o it)
    mcalderin said:

mcalderin said:

AWD (only because I can't seem to get a Premium w/o it)

.00190 and 59% for 36/15; $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ineedacar2ineedacar2 Member Posts: 23
    Can I have the MF/RV for Atlas SEL w/ 4MOTION and SEL Premium w/4MOTION, 36/12K in NY, 11051. Thank you!

Can I have the MF/RV for Atlas SEL w/ 4MOTION and SEL Premium w/4MOTION, 36/12K in NY, 11051. Thank you!

.00190 and 61%; $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lease_o_buylease_o_buy Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    Hi Michaell, what is the residual value and money factor for Atlas SEL Premium in NJ.  I was quoted lease $690/mth for 36 mos/12k/0 down; drive off is 1st mth lease pymt.  All dealers say this model is too new and hard to find.  Should I consider a 2018 Audi or Volvo instead? And may I please have their respective RV and MF?   Thank you very much for your time and recommendations.

Hi, what is the residual value and money factor for Atlas SEL Premium in NJ.  I was quoted $690/mth for 36 mos/12k/0 down and curious to know if this is a good deal for a lease.  Thank you.

.00190 and 61%; $850 lease cash

Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost to determine if your deal is good or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lease_o_buylease_o_buy Member Posts: 14
    The MSRP is 50,345.  Selling price is 46,845.  0 down, drive off is 1st mth lease which is 690.

The MSRP is 50,345.  Selling price is 46,845.  0 down, drive off is 1st mth lease which is 690.

Adjusted CAP cost has to be approx $50K to get that payment. If they have $3150 of legitimate charges (tax, acquisition, etc), then the math is good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brian051507brian051507 Member Posts: 10
    What's the residual and MF for a 2018 Atlas SEL AWD RLine in 37825?

Are there any lease cash offers available? Any incentives or rebates for financing?(Not APR)

Are there any lease cash offers available? Any incentives or rebates for financing?(Not APR)

.00190 MF and 59% residual for 36/15
    $850 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited October 2017
    kyfdx said:

.00190 MF and 59% residual for 36/15 $850 lease cash
    Does everyone qualify? Any similar offers for financing?

kyfdx said:

.00190 MF and 59% residual for 36/15
    $850 lease cash

Does everyone qualify? Any similar offers for financing?

That is for top tier credit.

1.9% for 12-60 months
    2.9% for 61-72 months
    3.4% for 73-75 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

No similar cash offers?

No similar cash offers?

Nope.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chumley9chumley9 Member Posts: 2
    I have two offers: Atlas SE w/Tech plus 4Motion, CapCost $38,903 36/12 Monthly of $560.02 (includes 7.65%tax) OR Atlas SEL w/4Motion, CapCost $42,312 36/12 Monthly of $609.21 (includes 7.65%tax). $0 down for either. Are these good deals? Is one better than the other? Thanks!
    chumley9 said:

I have two offers: Atlas SE w/Tech plus 4Motion, CapCost $38,903 36/12 Monthly of $560.02 (includes 7.65%tax) OR Atlas SEL w/4Motion, CapCost $42,312 36/12 Monthly of $609.21 (includes 7.65%tax). $0 down for either. Are these good deals? Is one better than the other? Thanks!

What are the MSRPs of the two units?

Which of them do you like better? A good deal on a lease isn't so good if you don't like the car you picked.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chumley9chumley9 Member Posts: 2
    MSRP of the SE is $40,185 and SEL is $43,700. The major difference to me is the giant sunroof for the SEL. I like them both but just wondering if the sunroof and power passenger seat make a difference at lease end for the SEL. Thanks in advance for your opinion.
    chumley9 said:

MSRP of the SE is $40,185 and SEL is $43,700. The major difference to me is the giant sunroof for the SEL. I like them both but just wondering if the sunroof and power passenger seat make a difference at lease end for the SEL. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

No difference, other than a higher residual, because you start with a higher MSRP.
    Either way, if you turn the car back in, that's it. Only decision is if it's worth $50/mo. to you to have those options. (I'm sure there are other differences, as well?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator